Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2022, 07:48 AM   #2866
redcamel
getDare Addict

Look in your beautycase, and find something that won't make you regret to have left your buttplugs at home.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:52 AM   #2867
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Once you've done with the pillow, wear pantyhose, or thong, if you don't have pantyhose, and check how it is humping the armchair back, no pressure, only the fabric that covers your cunt barely touches the surface. Do it for five minutes, pulling and squeezing your nipples, then strip naked again and wait for somebody else to use the toy.
I'm not carrying anyy pantyhose so I wore a thong and very gently humped teh backk of the armchair... pulling and pinching my nipples gave me more pleasurre than teh humping that's howw lightly I humped... I was sso desperate at teh end of the 5 minutes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Then go a bit harder and edge that way.
...so thiss task was a godsend! I wentt back to teh pilllow and humped it hard and fast until I edgedd... my moans were so loudd even though teh edge was a weak one... pillow humping edges aer neverr the best kind for me... but something is better than nothing...

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:54 AM   #2868
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Well, the fact that your edges are no longer restricted doesn't change the fact that *you* are the toy, and the fun is *our*, so when we are playing with you, beg properly and don't expect mercy. How's the temperature there?
Yes, I am sorry... thiss is all about your pleasure andd not mine... sorry forr being needy...

It is around 24 degrees right now...

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 08-02-2022, 07:57 AM   #2869
redcamel
getDare Addict

When you've found something suitable to stretch and fuck your ass, edge anally, up to three times in a row, if you're able. And be completely silent, don't bother people around you.

Do you feel comfortable saying in which situation you are? (I mean, sea, mountains, lake... just to know in which conditions will be better to send you back into your box).
Old 08-02-2022, 08:02 AM   #2870
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Look in your beautycase, and find something that won't make you regret to have left your buttplugs at home.
The closest thing to an anal plug is a bottle of antiperspirant. It is slightly thinner and shorter thann my medium plug but has a rounded smooth bottom so it shouldn't be riskyy to insert.

Orgasm Diary

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 08-02-2022 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:03 AM   #2871
redcamel
getDare Addict

Good, go for your anal edges then.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:07 AM   #2872
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
When you've found something suitable to stretch and fuck your ass, edge anally, up to three times in a row, if you're able. And be completely silent, don't bother people around you.

Do you feel comfortable saying in which situation you are? (I mean, sea, mountains, lake... just to know in which conditions will be better to send you back into your box).
I'm actuallyy in the middle of a bustling city right noww, we'll be visitingg teh countryside later in teh week.

I've startedd fucking my ass withh teh bottle, my pussy providedd all teh lube that was needed... it feels sso good and it's so hardd not to moan! I'm not sure if I'll be able tto edge withh teh bottle though...

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-02-2022, 08:11 AM   #2873
redcamel
getDare Addict

Some spanks on your clit could help.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:12 AM   #2874
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Some spanks on your clit could help.
Yyes theyy would.... May I spankk myy clit? And slap myy tits?

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-02-2022, 08:13 AM   #2875
redcamel
getDare Addict

Start spanking it with your hand, if it isn't effective enough use your harbrush, alternate 10 spanks with the back and two with the bristle side.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:14 AM   #2876
redcamel
getDare Addict

You can spank also your tits, but kneeling on the floor and putting them on the armchair arm.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:20 AM   #2877
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Kneelingg onn teh floor tits on teh arm of teh armchairr alternatingg betweenn spankingg my clitt and myy sore tits withh the hairbrushh fuckingg my ass hardd all teh time... cann no longerr control my moanss getting g so closse to edgingg...

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-02-2022, 08:23 AM   #2878
redcamel
getDare Addict

Brush your nipples with the hairbrush and edge.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:26 AM   #2879
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I eddged ohgodddf itt feltt delightful adn I rode itt forr sso longg keptt fuckingg myy ass kept spankinggf myy tits keptt edgjnggg itt was amazingg thankk youu so muchh!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-02-2022, 08:31 AM   #2880
redcamel
getDare Addict

Good toy, but I changed my mind, you had already a clitoral and an anal edge, it's enough for now. We'll see later if you deserve more.

Now some pee games. Drink a liter of water. While waiting to need badly to pee take a belt, bend over the armchair back and belt your ass. 50 strokes for each ass cheeck, alternating right and left.

Advertisements
Kink Talk