Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #271
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft2112 View Post
I'm in a good mood today, so I assume that you tried your best. But still you need to be punished for not getting the discount. So I guess you will be on discount this time. Here's what to do:

Next time you go jogging with Reagan, wear a small buttplug and a remote controlled vibrator (if you have one) - of course Reagan is in control. Now put on some weather-adjusted clothes (nobody likes a sick slave) and go out for the run - the length is Reagans or your choice.
Sounds easy? Good, now let's get serious:
Everytime you come across a single man or a group of men, you or Reagan have to ask them to stop and if they have a minute. Tell them that you're Reagans slave and that touching your holes and your body is today on 100% discount. If they agree, you have to present yourself to them. Reagan will monitor you all the time, so the men won't take advantage of the situation (she might carry a taser or similar with her).
Since you don't like being pleased by men, they are allowed to make you cum and you have to thank them for every orgasm you get.
After you returned home, you will multiply the number of orgasms you had by two. That's how often you have to edge on that day and the number of orgasms you have to give Reagan - she may adjust that number to one of her choice. When you're finished with that, you are allowed to remove the toys from your holes.

Like the last time, I'd like to read a report.

Additional notes:
  • Your safety is always in the first place. If you feel threatened in any situation, stop the punishment immediately. I don't want you to become a rape victim
  • For this punishment you maybe should go jogging in another part of your city where nobody knows you
  • Reagan might adjust this - she knows you better than I do
We drove to a town a ways away to complete this punishment.
I wore the RC vibrator and buttplug, along with a t-shirt, shorts, thigh high stockings, and running shoes. I looked very odd.
We ran into very many men, and most of them took advantage of me. It was extremely humiliating, I barely enjoyed any of it. I lost track of how many men violated me, but I orgasmed 7 times. I hated it so much. They fingered me, groped my tits until they were very sore, slapped and spanked me, and treated me like an animal. After a couple hours Reagen finally took pity on me and too me home. She made me edge 14 times, which took almost 45 minutes, then I had to eat her out until she orgasmed 14 times. Since she had all her sexual stamina built up, this took me almost two hours to do. After her 14th orgasm, I took out the toys.
Thank you for your punishment. Although it was very difficult and humiliating, I am proud of myself for being able to take it. I never felt in danger, no matter how much I got used. Thank you for putting me in my place.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #272
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Get dressed in a long dress with long sleeves and without any cleavage (turtleneck collar would be fine). You should look very reputable. But nothing else (no bra, no panties, no stockings, nothing!). Put on your boots with the highest heels.

Go to a high-level fashion shop and look for business suits. Ask Reagan to come with you and help you looking for suits. Pick five suits with short skirts and blazers that are shut only with one button. (like this one)

Enter the fitting room but leave the curtain or the door open. Take off the dress and try the suits, putting on the skirts at first. If there is someone outside the fitting room be sure that he gets a fine view of your tits.

Go outside the fitting room and model each suit to Reagan and the sales girl and ask them if the suit fits you and witch one would be the nicest. Ask them if the blazer has the right size. Open the blazer, so they can see your entire tits and close it again. I would love if Reagan sends you across the whole store with a open blazer, even outside the shop to get a better look at the colours.

If the sales girl tells you, that you should wear a blouse underneath tell her that you won't do that because you love it if everybody in your office can see your tits wearing the blazer just like this. Or Reagan could tell the girl that she wants you to show off to your colleagues or that she wants you to be properly dressed to present your boobs at a party.

Reagan decides if you should buy one of the suits. If you are to buy one, you may not pay with money. Offer to pay with sex and do everything they tell you.

Write a detailed report!
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #273
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

heres a task for you that shouldn't be to difficult but could be rather humiliating detail your daily life as reagan's slave in a blog with a daily update
Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #274
heywassup

Default dare

If you would like a fun/painful dare try getting zumba for wii or doing a lesson online completely naked for your gf. if u r very daring wear clamps on ur nipples while doing it. if u r really into public you can do it near a window. Have fun!
heywassup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #275
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update

Hi all, sorry for my lack of posts. I have been super busy with school and my new job. I've had almost no time for checking up on gD or doing dares. I have managed to complete brahater's dare, I'll probably write it up tomorrow. Maybe tonight, who knows.
And shadowofchaos, unfortunately I don't think i'll be able to keep up a daily blog. I'm far too busy. Sorry about that.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 03-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #276
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahater View Post
Get dressed in a long dress with long sleeves and without any cleavage (turtleneck collar would be fine). You should look very reputable. But nothing else (no bra, no panties, no stockings, nothing!). Put on your boots with the highest heels.

Go to a high-level fashion shop and look for business suits. Ask Reagan to come with you and help you looking for suits. Pick five suits with short skirts and blazers that are shut only with one button. (like this one)

Enter the fitting room but leave the curtain or the door open. Take off the dress and try the suits, putting on the skirts at first. If there is someone outside the fitting room be sure that he gets a fine view of your tits.

Go outside the fitting room and model each suit to Reagan and the sales girl and ask them if the suit fits you and witch one would be the nicest. Ask them if the blazer has the right size. Open the blazer, so they can see your entire tits and close it again. I would love if Reagan sends you across the whole store with a open blazer, even outside the shop to get a better look at the colours.

If the sales girl tells you, that you should wear a blouse underneath tell her that you won't do that because you love it if everybody in your office can see your tits wearing the blazer just like this. Or Reagan could tell the girl that she wants you to show off to your colleagues or that she wants you to be properly dressed to present your boobs at a party.

Reagan decides if you should buy one of the suits. If you are to buy one, you may not pay with money. Offer to pay with sex and do everything they tell you.

Write a detailed report!
My only long dress is a floor-length, pale blue gown. it doesnt have sleeves, so I wore a nice-looking coat over it. I wore my knee-high black leather boots that have 6 inch heels. I looked very out of place, to say the least.
Reagen and I headed out to the store. We quickly found 5 suit sets that matched your description, and headed to the dressing room.We noticed that the sales girl looked rather butch, so that was a plus. I nervously took off the dress and quickly slid on the first skirt. I put on the matching jacket, then went outside to model it for Reagen and the sales girl. They both smiled when I unbuttoned the jacket, revealing my tits. I repeated this process with each jacket, asking for their thoughts on how they looked and which one i should buy. The sales girl pointed out the one that she thought loked best, and we decided to get it. Reagen asked what the price was, and acted shocked at how expensive it was. She asked the girl if there was anything we could do to lower the price. The girl thought for a minute, then had a whispered conversation with reagen. Reagen instructed me to go to a nearby restroom and wait. I put my dress back on, and went to the restroom.
Several minutes later, the sales girl, whose name I learned was Megan, met me and dragged me into the restroom. She took me into the handicap stall, made me strip, then started fingering me. I fingered her, and we made out. Megan orgasmed quickly, then smiled and told me the suit was paid for. I blushed and thanked her, put my dress back on, and went back to the shop. Reagen already had the suit in a bag. She thanked Megan, then we went back home.
It was a very nerve-wracking experience. I was deathly scared of being caught, and utterly ashamed of myself for whoring myself out like that.
Thank you for your dare!

Old 03-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #277
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Great Report!

Could you describe the suit you got please?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #278
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great Report!

Could you describe the suit you got please?
Black, with white pinstripes. It's very form-fitting and shows plenty of cleavage.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #279
shaft2112

How about you use that outfit next time you go shopping in an electronic store?
it doesn't matter what you're going to buy, but go and ask a clerk of that store for help and talk with him at least twenty minutes. Make sure he gets a nice view of your cleavage all the time and leave him with a wink
Old 03-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #280
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft2112 View Post
How about you use that outfit next time you go shopping in an electronic store?
it doesn't matter what you're going to buy, but go and ask a clerk of that store for help and talk with him at least twenty minutes. Make sure he gets a nice view of your cleavage all the time and leave him with a wink
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to risk that.
EDIT: nevermind, replied to the totally wrong thing. I'll do it the next time I'm at an electronics store.

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 03-04-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Replied to wrong post.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 AM   #281
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Black, with white pinstripes. It's very form-fitting and shows plenty of cleavage.
I love this suit!! What was the original prize of it?

So you should spend a whole day in town, just wearing this suit and your knee-high black leather boots that have 6 inch heels.

Of course, you are to wear the suit like it is made for: No bra, no panties, no blouse or other top! Only the skirt and the blazer! The first purpose of this suit is to show off your tits!

You should wear some vibrating supply in your fresh shaven pussy and your ass, which is remote controlled. Give the remote to Reagan to switch it on, whenever she likes.

You have to spend a whole day in town. You have not only to visit a electronic store but to do some more tasks like:

- Enter a bank and open an account

- Go to a jewellery store and ask for necklace which reaches down between your tits almost to your belly.

- Go to a Piecing studio and ask for some nipple decoration like this one. Reagan decides if you have to buy it and get pierced (if you aren’t yet).

- Go to a restaurant for lunch. Take a seat at a place you can be seen by many guests of the restaurant. And make sure not to sit on your skirt! Lift it before you sit down and sit on your bare ass! Open your jacket while eating.

- Go to a shoe shop and look for some over knee boots with extremely high heels. Ask a male shop assistant to help you trying on the boots. When you sit down to try the boots: Same here: Lift your skirt before you sit down and sit on your bare ass! Make sure that the shop assistant gets a good look on your bald pussy. Reagan decides if you should get the new boots and it is her part to bargain the price you have to pay for them. Of course no money! Perhaps it would be fun, if the shop assistant would be allowed to spray a full load over your hair, face and tits. But be careful that the blazer doesn’t get stains. Don’t whipe off the sperm but let it dry on you. Then

- go to a perfume shop and ask for a new perfume adequate to your business suit.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #282
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Tell us more about your new job and the dress code there.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #283
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

I received the following punishment from vladimir_bz_lion by PM, and he requested I post my report here. I did this as a punishment for not completing his last dare exactly how he wanted it, so do not take this as a change from my won't-touch-guys limit. I will only do that in certain circumstances of my own choosing. So don't waste your time by daring me to blow a guy or something.

Tie your boobs. Dress up like a slut. Find a shy teen boy. Ask him to finger you to orgasm. Give him titjob for it.

I tied my boobs at the base, then dressed in the following outfit: Red tube top, white jacket, a black miniskirt, a yellow thong, and red suede platform wedges. I went to a 18+ dance club that didn't serve alcohol. I felt a bit out of place there, I'm a little older than most of the crowd that was there. I looked around for awhile and found a guy who was sort of hanging back from most everyone else. I walked up to him and struck up a conversation. After a few minutes I leaned in close and whispered to him that I wanted him to finger me to orgasm, and that I'd give him a titjob in return. He turned red, looked around, then asked if I was serious. I nodded and asked him to "please fingerfuck me and let me give you a titjob". He took my hand and led me to the bathroom. We got in a stall, locked the door, and I pulled down my skirt and thong. He stuck a finger inside me and got to work. He didn't to a very good job, but I was able to grind against his finger some and eventually I finally got off. It was a pretty weak orgasm. As soon as I finished he took his fingers out of me and started undoing his pants. I shuddered, took a deep breath, and pulled down my top to reveal my tits. I knelt and started rubbing his (fairly small) cock between my tits. He came rather quickly, shooting his disgusting sperm on my tits, neck, and face. I reluctantly thanked him, and he thanked me in return. I put my jacket and top back on, then left the club quickly.
This was disgusting and humiliating. I hated almost every second of it.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #284
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Tell us more about your new job and the dress code there.
It's at a fashion store, so I can pretty much wear whatever I want.

Old 03-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #285
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

I laughed very hard. Thanks for the report, Brittany.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut