Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2022, 07:23 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face Will you control my orgasms for a week?

*waves* Hi! ...it has been awhile...but I am hoping GD can help

I am wanting to feel all needy and squirmy again. With that in mind I am handing over my orgasms for (at least) the next week to all of you lovely people.

I am hoping for some tasks that will make me needy and realize I am not in control of when I cum . I do live with one other person and cannot do much when they are around, but will have time to myself most days. I can promise detailed reports for all tasks completed

Likes and Limits they are all in my signature - if anything is posted that I feel is outside of what I can do I will propose a modification. Something to note is that it is winter here...snow and ice type winter.

...in terms of toys I have a bullet vibe (that may be buzzing away inside me as I type *blushes*), a larger vibe, a dildo, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, small, medium, and large butt plugs

Please feel free to ask if I have missed anything!

.................................................. ..................

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 11-22-2022 at 08:16 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk