Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #271
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

I would consider it a honor to be your slave, your magisty
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #272
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default For 10 slaves.

Clumsy me, I was making some food dyes for my cake, but spilled it over 10 slaves, good thing I have extra. But will those 10 slaves please report on what body part got covered/how much and what color was the dye? I must have detailed records of what happens in the kitchen. Luckily it wears off in a day.(Any 10 slaves color a body part x color and keep it for the day.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #273
Bolden
Distinguished Member

Please let me join as a slave

Like: Anal, bondage, piss play, edging,chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, orgasm denial, xtreme peeplay, petplay
Punishments: spank, messy, cbt, pee drinking
No go: scat, ice, violence, blood, family, public, face

PM Dares:
Bolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:50 AM   #274
zid100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
I would love to hear some reports to my dare ... thought it would be easy enough to do I encourage everyone who joined after I posted that to participate in the dare hehe
Cleaned my kitchen, and put out some cereal, unfortunately for me, orange juice is not milk... crunchy nut does not taste good with fresh orange juice let me tell you that.

Likes: elaborate dares and punishments, edging, feet, orgasm denial, cookies (preferably double chocolate cookies), putting really bad jokes in his sig.
Limits: public, family, friends, enema, messy, diapers, toys im cheep anything illegal ofcourse, anal. wedgies, playing with poop.
zid100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #275
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Clumsy me, I was making some food dyes for my cake, but spilled it over 10 slaves, good thing I have extra. But will those 10 slaves please report on what body part got covered/how much and what color was the dye? I must have detailed records of what happens in the kitchen. Luckily it wears off in a day.(Any 10 slaves color a body part x color and keep it for the day.)
It got all over my cock and balls and down my tant to my asshole. the color is orange
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #276
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I coloured my forehead light blue for you

Once was sub, but now am dom. Weird how my mind works

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
random0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #277
Hornylittleslut1

Quote:
I used red and It was on my breasts

I'm a naughty slutty slave who needs to be punished.

Shoulder length mousy hair
5'3 height
40 b bra size and shaven pussy.

Owned by Hannahsmaster9

PM me punishments, I need to learn who's slut I am.

Getdare Castle - Slave
Hornylittleslut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #278
vexx666

I would consider it to great honor to be a slave for the castle. Please accept me as a slave.
vexx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #279
Bolden
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
I would love to hear some reports to my dare ... thought it would be easy enough to do I encourage everyone who joined after I posted that to participate in the dare hehe
Sire the kitchen is clean as ever.

Unfortunately did I switched salt with sugar which is a very bad idea when you are having strawberreis with whipped cream

Like: Anal, bondage, piss play, edging,chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, orgasm denial, xtreme peeplay, petplay
Punishments: spank, messy, cbt, pee drinking
No go: scat, ice, violence, blood, family, public, face

PM Dares:
Bolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #280
lydiawaveny

May I join as a royal, I would like to be in in charge of ropemakers and cooks

My limits are Limits: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, Video/webcam/pics, writing.

5'3 height
40 b bra size
long blonde
shaven pussy.

I'm owned.
lydiawaveny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #281
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieK View Post
Per her request, I would like to take charge of DeniedWithVibes. Waiting on approval from a King/Queen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
Katiek as you have already been given a servant I am going to have to say no to having another personal slave but you still outrank her so you can still tell her what to do
I know that Queen Hollyann already said no, but as another queen, I have the power to over rule that and say yes. We have so many slaves and servants it is hard to give them all tasks. If we give DeniedWithVibes to KatieK, that is one less servant that WE have to worry about. So KatieK, you now have yourself anotehr servant.

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #282
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teased&Denied View Post
I know that Queen Hollyann already said no, but as another queen, I have the power to over rule that and say yes. We have so many slaves and servants it is hard to give them all tasks. If we give DeniedWithVibes to KatieK, that is one less servant that WE have to worry about. So KatieK, you now have yourself anotehr servant.
Umm no you don't have the power to over rule another queen we are at the same rank so you can't. And it's not like your active in this thread any way so what's it matter to you if we have 1 additional slave.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #283
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Quote:
Umm no you don't have the power to over rule another queen we are at the same rank so you can't. And it's not like your active in this thread any way so what's it matter to you if we have 1 additional slave.
Well, maybe i can't over rule it, but I can still say yes, and therefore KatieK gets the approval she needed, as she was only waiting on approval from 1 king or queen.

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #284
Hannahsmaster9

Quote:
I'm afraid that I agree with Queen Hollyann,

King Hannahsmaster9
Hannahsmaster9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #285
groen

Quote:
Dear members of the kindom ,

I agree with Queen Hollyann you can certainly not overrule my great Queen
if any one gets to overrule anybody it would be the more active King/Queen who have this power Hollyann is the most active Queen and therefore her word is law

Greetings Your King
groen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk