Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-06-2016, 11:15 PM   #271
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Get a train ticket for a destination of your choosing should be at least 50 km away. Dress up in full fem. Cover with an old coat and old shoes. Take you heels with you. Take the train but don't take any form a payment with you. Just before you arrive use the toilette and switch to the heels, leave your old shoes and coat there, and leave the train. You now have to make your way home somehow, hitchhiking, earning money by pleasing strangers or walking are just some of the options.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to laraw for this post:
Old 04-06-2016, 11:17 PM   #272
Two kinds
getDare Sweetheart

Fully Crossdress and go into an extremely busy public bathroom and and put a sign up saying free holes and human toilet at your service places use me stay there till 10 people use you

LOVES: Piss, Hidden Public, and Crossdressing

DISLIKES: Scat, Light and Pain

LIMITS:Face, Pain, Bodywriting, Noise, Full Exposure, Friends or Famly, & Social Suicide[/SIZE]
Two kinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:08 PM   #273
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

Get yourself an XL butt plug. Piss over it to lube it up and push it in. You have to wear it until it is being pushed out by your own shit. You cannot force the plug out in any other way and need to make sure you unload yourself in panties. Clean up the mess with your mouth, the butt plug and panties need to be sucked clean but the rest of your load doesn't have to be swallowed and can be just as fine dropped into the toilet.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

justafurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:25 PM   #274
C11

Live off of dog food for the next year

Licking my feet in public
C11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #275
elayne
getDare Sweetheart

go to the worst public restroom you can find, put your feet in every toilet you can find, then sit on the counter with a sign that says "shit on my feet" after someone shits on your foot look them in the eye as you lick it clean.

Loves: Long Term Rules, Cute things, MLP, hypnosis, being girly, trash, embarrassing shopping/services
Likes: pet play, age play, feminization, full public humiliation, spanking, messy
Limits: Close friends/family, cam, bondage, Public Nudity, Permanent, Crossdressing (soft limit)

PM DARES!!!

My Rules

Please add to my Dare Calendar!

elayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:59 PM   #276
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

crossdress in full, go to the park at night, tie your self up with something up your ass with a sign that saids Free Slave. If someone takes you up on it you have to let them use you for as long and often as they want!
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:59 AM   #277
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

Bump bump bumping words
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:12 AM   #278
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

Spend an ordinary day wearing only lingerie. If you are requested to put more clothes on you are allowed to do so for as little time as possible and the only things you may wear are fetish outfits (tight latex or spandex recommended). As for the lingerie: Stuffed bra, thong worn in bra-connection wedgie, garter belt with stockings. And I repeat you may wear nothing else unless you are told you might be arrested.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

Old 07-31-2016, 02:24 AM   #279
Analgirl3
getDare Sweetheart

go to a public toilet and be there as human toilet for a day.
Let the visitors use you like they want.

make mine beastiality please

guess my cup size right and you will get a photo from me

pain, hard challenges, deepthroat ,outdoor, anal, trying out new things
dislikes:
Messy enemas, A2M
Limits:
scat, Friends, poo, pics/cams, permanent

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...0ddb7.21905210

Pm dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79914

If you want you can fill my calendar
https://teamup.com/ks71ffde84632c68ff
Analgirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:53 PM   #280
SissyTim

Dress like a slut and go out. Suck at least 3 men dry before you go back home.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:13 AM   #281
Alexman

You are to pick a person on getdare to blackmail you by giving them your Facebook and 20 pics of whatever they want and 5 videos of whatever they want.

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:08 AM   #282
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

This dare covers 5 limits, maybe one dislike and 4 likes. 10 kinks, pretty good!

Find yourself a mistress willing to blackmail you. Give away all male clothing to charity and provide pic proof to her and everyone on here. From now on you can only wear complete sissy outfits, the really girly and cute stuff. As proof take a picture every day and share it with us and your mistress. If anyone asks why you do this tell them it's because you're a gay sissy and want to advertise you're ready to take cock. That's right, let your mistress blackmail you into being a 24/7 sissy hooker with her getting all the money you earn. Keep this up until your mistress tires of you and/or ruined your life completely.

Try to cover many kinks for me as well.

My PM dares

Old 05-17-2017, 11:15 AM   #283
Testguy

One day a week you will go to a mall ones dare go on all fours start sniffing and likking other peoples shoes. Ask them if you can do a task for them

22yo sub male

Love dares, challenges and exposure so msg/kik me
Testguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:25 AM   #284
SissyKija

From now on at least three times a week, you must dress up as slutty as possible and find 3 different men at the very least suck their cocks. Always have them take pics and videos with your phone for you to upload with your full name age and the city you live in!
Once you dress for finding cock you can not change until you have uploaded all new pics and videos.

Make mine very humiliating please
SissyKija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:27 AM   #285
arizgirl458

put 6 icecubes covered in toothpaste in your ass. Then cross dress like a slutty girl. Go for a 10 minute walk outside. leave the icecubes until they melt

20 Female

Every time someone sends me a PM saying;
BOOB: i will play with my boobs for 30 seconds
SPANK(with a number); I will spank my nipples that many times with an implement of your choice
DARE: give me any dare
MOO: i will get down on all fours and moo
MILK: I will milk myself for 10 mins
(feel free to add more)
arizgirl458 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk