Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2021, 02:35 PM   #271
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
Did this. I enjoy getting drunk. Downside is... I barely remeber it. Was embarssing, but not as bad as doing it sober. lol.
Are you saying you could have offered him a blowjob and can't recall it?
Old 02-02-2021, 07:24 AM   #272
McMaster

Quote:
Nope . or wait

We look forward to hearing your updates.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:10 AM   #273
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
We look forward to hearing your updates.
lol, I take it to mean you'd really like me to do this one :P
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:12 AM   #274
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Are you saying you could have offered him a blowjob and can't recall it?
I'm pretty sure I'd remember that.

I hope.

Hope about a coupon where I just drink some vodka and take a nap?
Old 02-02-2021, 10:12 AM   #275
McMaster

Quote:
lol, I take it to mean you'd really like me to do this one :P
I want you to do each of the ones I wrote. :-P
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:14 AM   #276
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
I just want to congratulate you on doing the no good very bad day coupon.

I am impressed and already starting to think about Version 2.0.

Anyone else who wants to contribute send me a PM and I'll give you a link to a working Google Doc.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:51 AM   #277
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Get ready, whenever he texts you to get ready he is coming home, you will be naked, blindfolded, hands tied/cuffed behind your back and have earplugs in before he arrives. He is free to do whatever he chooses. You will not know if he is alone or has brought a friend to watch or play.. You will remain blindfolded until he removes it.
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 05:54 AM   #278
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I'd remember that.

I hope.

Hope about a coupon where I just drink some vodka and take a nap?
Boobs - your mission is to get boob pics before passing out. Take a shot of vodka, and it’s time to drink text. You must try to convince a friend (that does not know about your date games) to send you a picture of her boobs. After sending a TXT, take a shot. Once you have the boob pic, you’ll have your boyfriend stare at it while you have sex. He will fuck you while comparing your boobs to your friends.

You will then take a nap.

Note know your limits - so not actually drink a dangerous amount or pass out, just enough to have fun
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bmhrc for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 12:14 PM   #279
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Super Bowl Slut Game Day Dare
When you give me this coupon tell me which team I am to root for. Before getting dressed that morning on my left tit I will write "Chiefs" and on my right tit write "Bucs". I will then dress in my maid costume unless you want to buy me a cheerleader outfit.

For the entire game day experience from the pre-game shows through the post game I will act as your servant bringing you drinks and snacks whenever you ask. I will also give you a pre-game blow job when you request it.

Just before the coin toss I will:
  • Do a strip tease for you while doing a cheer for my team. I will then remain naked for the duration of the game.
  • I will draw a heart around the team you select for me.
  • When either team scores I will make a hash mark for the number of points under their tit.

Rules during the game:
  • If my team loses the coin toss I will insert my butt plug and leave it in for the entire game.
  • When my team scores I will do a jumping jack for each point awarded.
  • When my team scores a touchdown I will edge myself.
  • When the other team scores I will drink a shot of piss.
  • When either team has a penalty I will apply a clamp or clothespin to their nipple for one second per penalty yard.
  • When my team allows a turnover I will also apply a clamp or clothespin to their nipple using the yard line of the turnover to determine how many seconds it stays on.

Since I'm already naked at half time I will dance to the halftime show while masturbating to orgasm.

After the game:
  • If my team wins I will be allowed to clean up and remove my butt plug if its inserted. We will have romantic sex in my favorite position(s). I will tell GetDare what my favorite position is.
  • If my team loses I will remain naked and not cleanup or brush my teeth until the next morning.
    • You may cum in any or all of my holes however you prefer.
    • I will wear your cum until morning.
    • I will not remove the butt plug until you demand anal sex or we go to bed.

Last edited by tzzzr; 02-03-2021 at 12:17 PM.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 12:55 PM   #280
AshleyDegraded

Sign up for the ENF dare here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394570

And draw 21 cards. You have 10 days to do them all.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:11 AM   #281
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Super Bowl Slut Game Day Dare
When you give me this coupon tell me which team I am to root for. Before getting dressed that morning on my left tit I will write "Chiefs" and on my right tit write "Bucs". I will then dress in my maid costume unless you want to buy me a cheerleader outfit.

For the entire game day experience from the pre-game shows through the post game I will act as your servant bringing you drinks and snacks whenever you ask. I will also give you a pre-game blow job when you request it.

Just before the coin toss I will:
  • Do a strip tease for you while doing a cheer for my team. I will then remain naked for the duration of the game.
  • I will draw a heart around the team you select for me.
  • When either team scores I will make a hash mark for the number of points under their tit.

Rules during the game:
  • If my team loses the coin toss I will insert my butt plug and leave it in for the entire game.
  • When my team scores I will do a jumping jack for each point awarded.
  • When my team scores a touchdown I will edge myself.
  • When the other team scores I will drink a shot of piss.
  • When either team has a penalty I will apply a clamp or clothespin to their nipple for one second per penalty yard.
  • When my team allows a turnover I will also apply a clamp or clothespin to their nipple using the yard line of the turnover to determine how many seconds it stays on.

Since I'm already naked at half time I will dance to the halftime show while masturbating to orgasm.

After the game:
  • If my team wins I will be allowed to clean up and remove my butt plug if its inserted. We will have romantic sex in my favorite position(s). I will tell GetDare what my favorite position is.
  • If my team loses I will remain naked and not cleanup or brush my teeth until the next morning.
    • You may cum in any or all of my holes however you prefer.
    • I will wear your cum until morning.
    • I will not remove the butt plug until you demand anal sex or we go to bed.

I got the Buccaneers
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 09:21 AM   #282
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Boobs - your mission is to get boob pics before passing out. Take a shot of vodka, and it’s time to drink text. You must try to convince a friend (that does not know about your date games) to send you a picture of her boobs. After sending a TXT, take a shot. Once you have the boob pic, you’ll have your boyfriend stare at it while you have sex. He will fuck you while comparing your boobs to your friends.

You will then take a nap.

Note know your limits - so not actually drink a dangerous amount or pass out, just enough to have fun
So he got home. I gave him all the new coupons (I am still printing them out almost daily lol).

He immediately said "This one is messed up. Are you sure"

I said "Yeah it is messed up. We can skip it."

He said "Well.... you gave it to me, so..."

Long story short, he volunteered to make dinner while I went into the bedroom and drank and tried to figure out how to get someone to send me there boobs lol.

My first thought was to try and be honest, but I didn't start off drunk enough to be texting my friends and say "I'm locked into some kind of werid kink thing with my BF and I need your boobs for him to look at while he fucks me".

So even though I felt weird about it, I ended up going with pretending I wanted to send my BF sexy pics and needed advice. First friend i texted had never done it. Second friend I texted gave good advice about lighting and angles but didn't take the hint.

Third friend was someone I'm not nearly as close with. Maybe that made it easier to be like "Umm got any examples?" (Also I was starting to be fairly tipsy).

Got a few full nude shots from her. I felt a sense of victory until I remembered that I had to show them to my BF in a really sketchy gross way lol.

So then looking at them I felt a lot of jealously and angst about how how she was and how she was thinner than me and all that.

Cropped off her face and bottom at least since you only said boobs.

He was delighted. We had sex pretty much right away. No romance , just missionary with the cell phone next to my chest and me trying not to look at this face.
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 10:15 AM   #283
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I got the Buccaneers
I thought about including a Pizza Dare but trying to get delivery that day could be difficult.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 06:37 PM   #284
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Well done! I’m glad you found it doable if strange! How do you and BF feel about these more head game dares that intense ones?

Did you get your nap?
Old 02-05-2021, 05:34 AM   #285
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Nudes - take a shot of liquor and go back to your friend that sent you nudes and thank her. Tell her you’re trying to get better. Send her nudes of you and ask for feedback. Ask her for more examples. For every new nude she shows you, take a shot and send her an example. When you are done drinking, give your BF your phone with the photos and drop to your knees. Slowly blow him while he gives feedback on her nudes and yours.

Piss Expert. Both of you will a cup with Pee. You will put on a blind fold. BF will fill shot glasses with pee. He will then serve you shots and you have to guess whose. For every one you get right, you get a point, for everyone you get wrong, you lose a point.

If you win, for each point you win by you get a coupon that entitles you to sex however you want.
If you lose, however, we will fill this thread with dares that push/break one of your limits each, and for each point you lose by BF gets to pick a limit busting dare.
This shouldn’t be a problem for the dare slut queen.
If you lose, for

Advertisements
Kink Talk