Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-29-2023, 05:08 PM   #2791
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

You need to pee ( Wait until you really need to pee to start the dare ) and run in the bathroom. There is X ( Roll D6 ) bullies when you come in that caught when you fall on the ground because you're in a hurry. One of then help you to get up with a huge wedgie ( Give yourself a big wedgie ) and they each start spanking you 10 time each. After that they give you a swirly each then they give you 10 squeaky clean wedgie each.
AT that point they leave you alone if you not peed yourself. If you have pee yourself they drag you to the nurse and she put you in diaper for the 3 next hours.

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 05:32 PM   #2792
EmmieA1118

Three bullies find you on your way to the bathroom (make sure you really need to pee beforehand). They pull down your trousers and each take it in turns to give you 10 frontal wedgies. They let you pee after they had their fun, but come back to give you a shoulder wedgie (10mins).
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 10:24 AM   #2793
EmmieA1118

Bumping the thread
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 12:01 PM   #2794
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

You're there late after a club event; you think you're the last one there before the bullies ambush you. You're pinned down and stripped down to your panties. They hang you in a wedgie from a hook in the hallway that previously held a banner; you're left dangling a few feet off the ground. They duct-tape your wrists so you can't free yourself. They generously decide to leave you your clothes, neatly folded and placed about 15 feet away, where you can see them but not reach them. Then they leave you to wait for someone to find you and free you, which will likely not be until people arrive in the morning. Have a nice night.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 08:42 AM   #2795
BlackGryph0n99

The 5 bullies who constantly harass you and insult you cornered you and each hit you in the balls to startle you and then they strip you and tie your calves to your thighs and both of your hands behind your back and then they each write a derogatory term on anypart of your body they desire and then the begin spanking you and after they have each spanked you 50 times they leave you I the cafeteria for the rest of the day.
Limits :, scat,family, social sucide, blood ,vomit , totally depends on my current situation.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97236
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433739
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:11 AM   #2796
Pussycat.

3 bullies find you the in hall and pulled you by your underwear accross the corridor. Then they remove your pants and kick you to get you to fall. They make you go on your fours and lick clean each of their shoes until they are satisfied while other kicks you in the balls after every few minutes. Before ending they write bitch on your face. Then you are left to roam around like that for the day.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pussycat. for this post:
Old 08-14-2023, 03:54 AM   #2797
Pussycat.

Bumping this thread

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:09 AM   #2798
sissysub69

Your bullies come up behind you and pull your panties up and give you wedgie. one of them holding you bowing by the wedgie, (90 angle) they then take turn spanking your ass till it is red. they then push you to the floor and laugh at you as they walk away.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 06:31 AM   #2799
Cheekyftm

Swirlie and then a 5 minute hanging wedgie for being such a loser
abuse my PM dares

Main likes, dislikes, limits:
🟢: wedgies, cnc, bullying, sph, nipple twists

🟡: swirlies, gags, lingerie/panties, degradation/embarrassment…

🔴: face, messy wedgies, scat, water sports, open public/exhibitionism. See more: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97421

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97420
Cheekyftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 02:47 PM   #2800
comingforyou

Your bully is your sister she is baby siting you but is so mad she could not go out with her friends so she puts you in a permanent wedgie then has you do a short work out
5 situps
20 toe touches
10 squats
3 pushups
And 1 minute of jumping jacks

After that she spanks you 100 on each side if they are not bright red you did it wrong so as punishment you will do 200 per side hard

Then because she is evil you will sleep in it and she will let you out in the morning 8 hours
comingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 06:18 AM   #2801
RandomStranger

The bullies enter the bathroom right behind you (walk into your bathroom, with a need to go), upon seeing their favourite victim they pants you (pull pants and underwear down to your ankles) and make you waddle over to the toilet. They each give 25 spankings with their hands (roll a D6 to determine how many) before your free they give you an atomic wedgie and order you to piss yourself and sit in it before pulling up your pants and leaving (give yourself an atomic wedgie, piss yourself then wait 5 minutes in the atomic wedgie and piss, then your free!)

Make this little baby realise why he shouldn’t try and stand up for himself and be a brat
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:15 AM   #2802
LucyTheBedwetter

While sleeping, two bullies sneak up on you and pour warm water onto your crotch - convincing you, and everyone around you, that you've wet the bed like a pathetic little baby. Because of this display of incompetence, you are to be diapered for bed every day for the next week. On top of this, you have to deal with them babying you and humiliating you at every turn. In reality, this looks like:

- You're spoon-fed every meal: Every meal must be consumed using a spoon. Use your non-dominant hand.
- You're accompanied to the bathroom (to make sure you're doing it right): Use the toilet only sitting down, with your pants completely taken off (not just down at your ankles).
- Constant teasing, often in public: If you're awake at the top of the hour, roll a d6. If it's a 5 or 6, you have 10 minutes to write one of the following words somewhere on your body: baby, bedwetter, diaper loser, padded dork, pathetic baby, crybaby, piss baby, pants wetter. Failure to do so results in your punishment being extended by a day.

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 07:20 PM   #2803
germagrimes

your bully sneakes up on you and forces you into a bathroom stall. he forces you to undress compeltely and records the whole thing. Now he makes you put on a diaper and a pair or jeans over it. then he forces you to put in a belt, before tightening everything up and placing a padlock in it. now you cannot take the jeans off and must use the bathroom in the diaper. maybe tomorrow he will take ut off you you.

no crosssressing for me please

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 02:11 PM   #2804
yourslutt

your bully strips you naked and shoves you into the bathroom stall. They put your head in the toilet and flush two times. They then force you into their dirty pair of underwear and into a chair wedgie in the middle of the locker room. they tie your hands behind your back and your ankles to the chair. Don't worry they'll untie you once you have dried off from the swirlies.

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 01:53 PM   #2805
BabyMe123

the bullies find you in a hallway and drag you into a computer room. They put you into a shoulder wedgie you before tying you to a chair and force you to watch multiple hypnosis videos (you can choose on what subject) once they untie you they tell you that you can undo the wedgie if you want to, but do you really want to? because they all know you want to keep it in. (if you decide to keep it in, stay wedgied all day)

hates: pain,poop, hanging wedgies, masturbation dare, openly public

no face pics

kik : BabyGirlMe66

Insta: wedgiebaby1234
BabyMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie