Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-29-2023, 12:08 AM   #2761
Jabier

Your bully catches you as you try to go to the bathroom, you are really desperate to pee, he makes you pee in the same stall as he and give you a swirly

Days until I get to cum:
Spoiler:
0 days

Tasks:
Jabier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 01:32 PM   #2762
Sub_22

Just before the weekend you run into your boss.

Hush
Hundreds of sheets flying through the air.

Even before you realize what just happened you feel the pressure on your balls. She pulls on them and forces you to your knees.
While she screams at you, she squeezes harder and harder. Your eyes glaze over slightly.
"You pick up every single sheet and sort them! And then we'll see if we can use a moron like you here at all."
Completely overwhelmed by the situation you can only get out a "Yes Miss".

You start to pick up the blasters. But it doesn't take long before her voice sounds:
"If you keep working this slow, we'll still be sitting here tomorrow. Maybe you'll work faster naked? ... I said strip!"
The fear that someone might still be in the office and see you naked actually makes you work faster.

"Done." Your boss slowly walks up to you and grabs you by your balls.
"I hope you didn't make a mistake, otherwise today was the last time you felt your balls".
As she goes through page after page you just play out all the scenarios you can think of.

"Well done! Normally I would just fire you. But somehow it was quite funny to see you despair.
I think I'll give you another chance! Wait a minute."

She turns around goes to a drawer and rummages around a bit. Rubber bands!
She wraps two rubber bands tightly around your balls. "As punishment you get one stroke per side. 119 strokes! And you'll be keeping count!
One easy stroke after another, while it's getting harder and harder for you to keep count.

"... 119"

"Haha... You are funny! Get dressed! I'll see you on Monday 1 hour before work starts! You and I are going to have a lot more fun!
Oh and don't even think about playing around with you until then."

Likes: piss, spit, messy, nipple torture, wedgie, edging, humiliation
Dislikes: orgasm control, anal, spanking, pain, chastity, scat
Limits: face, friends/family, permanent, public, illegal, blood, eating scat
Sub_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 05:20 AM   #2763
Sissyboy705

The bully steals your pants, leaving you in girl's underwear. They don't give you them back until you get a wedgie and spanked 20 times. They pants you a few times during the rest of the school day.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 11:35 AM   #2764
Pissybaby
Baby Member

The bullies have pulled your pants down and to your ankles and have carried you off into the toilet. They dunk your head in the bowl for a swirly, but luckily it was just toilet water in there, phew. You think it's over, but oh no, one of the bullies take a seat on the toilet bowl—you can breathe, but there's no way you can pull your head out unless the bully stands up for you. You are told that you will be freed once you've given them a show of you wetting your briefs. You tell them you don't need to go right now, but they tell you "no problem, you can drink right from the bowl as much as you need to piss yourself, we'll top you up anytime you run out of toilet water to drink." (Strip down to your underwear, stick your head in the toilet, give yourself one clean swirly, keep your head inside the bowl until you have peed onto the floor through your undies, drink from the bowl if you need more water, top up if needed with more swirlies).
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:50 AM   #2765
Bee_

A group of bullies surround you in the hallway. They pull down your pants, gag you with them and drag you into the toilet. They all laugh as you try to fight them but are far too weak. Once you’re in the toilet they give you a clean swirlie and then make you smell at their old socks. After that they tell you to sit like a dog and pee yourself and won’t let you go until you do.

PM Dares
Bee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 10:11 AM   #2766
Olijfjeszijnlekker
Account Banned

Oh noh! They ripped your blousse open in public how embarassing!

No limits for me
Olijfjeszijnlekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 10:35 PM   #2767
Sissyboy705

The bullies pull up your underwear into a wedgie. You beg them to let you down and try desperately to pull your underwear down out of their hands. They let go and immediately pull both your pants and underwear down. They force you onto all fours and spank your ass without mercy for 5 minutes. When done, one sucks on his finger and pushes it into your ass as they laugh at you.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares

Old 03-09-2023, 10:50 PM   #2768
Dutchvirgin1995

The bullies will put you in a thong and bra, push your face in a urinal, put the urinal cake in your mouth and flush 5 times. They left uour clothes 50 meters outside of tehe public bathroom

PM me if you lost a ‘Loser has to’!

Likes - Dislikes - Limits
Dutchvirgin1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:05 PM   #2769
anthem

your bullies catch you first thing in the morning. they toss you a pair of too-small panties and a bra. "yeah, slut, you're gonna need them both." first, they put the bra on you, stuffing it with socks and toilet paper. then they make you step into the panties and do a squeaky-clean wedgie, pulling it at least 10 times before you lose count.

"that's it, bitch. now put a nice dress on and don't tell on us, we'll be back after your morning detention!" they leave you to finish getting ready for the day and head to your detention, where the teacher starts you off with a hairbrush spanking over your skirt and then shows you a fifteeen-minute video of well-behaved girls sucking cock. He scolds you if you don't sit perfectly still, and gives you a few extra spanks as a reminder before letting you go--right back into the arms of your bullies.

they drag you into the bathroom, bend you over the toilet, and spank you much harder than the teacher did. they use whatever they can find as implements, two or three different things over the course of ten minutes, although you're too caught up in the humiliation and pain to think too hard about what they're using.

"strip!" the relief of picking your wedgie is short-lived, since once of them immediately starts fucking your ass. he doesn't make it to orgasm, though, before the bell rings. they all groan, but pick up their bags, taking just enough time to pull your panties back on in a normal wedgie before rushing off.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:10 PM   #2770
FtmSubBoy

You're caught after school and pulled into the sports equipment shed out by the old soccer field. They had been told to organize the shed when putting away equipment earlier in the day, but decided they would get their favourite toy to do it instead.

You're pushed around a little bit before they start to strip you and present you with a ragged tunic (if you can even call it that). They don't give you anything to wear underneath, and any time you bend over the slightest bit, they smack your ass with a field hockey stick, using it like a paddle.

You're forced to tidy up the shed in that manner, ass stinging and cheeks aflame from being exposed like that. Finally you're done and demand your clothes back. But you soon find that though you task may be done, the bullies aren't done with you yet.

"How about a game?" The leader sneers. "Rock paper scissors. Every time you win, you get a piece of clothing back. But every time you lose..." Another bully steps forward holding a rabbit vibrator and a beaded butt plug. "We get to play with you."

With no other choice unless you want to walk home in the garment that barely covers you, you agree. You face off against the bullies, who each hold one piece of your clothing. You play rock paper scissors, facing both wins and losses. Wins gets you that piece of clothing and the ability to move on to the next person, but losing lets them push you to the ground and play with you with the toys until you're so close to the edge. They never let you cum, only edging you and forcing you back to your feet.

Finally you face the leader who's holding the last piece of clothing. Despite your win against him, he doesn't give you the garment. Instead you're pushed down one final time as he riles you up and forces you to orgasm, leaving you spent and used on the floor of the shed, the final piece of clothing draped across you, waiting until the next time the bullies want to play with their toy.

Loves, Likes, Limits
Toys
PM Dares

Last edited by FtmSubBoy; 03-09-2023 at 11:29 PM.
FtmSubBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:12 PM   #2771
Sissyboy705

The girls catch you in the wood wearing a dress so they hogtie you and give you a shoulder wedgie then spank you 50 times and dress you as a slut while you walk to your car

Old 03-09-2023, 11:23 PM   #2772
Dutchvirgin1995

The bullies strip you put ilyou in a thong and bra and cut up your male clothes. And they put you in a bra connection wedgie and bring out the freshly cut nettles. They giv you a small bit while they keep the most. You are ordered to massage your ass with them or they will cover you in stings. You reluctantly do so until your ass is full of stings. They laugh at you and leave you in a thong and bra for you to find a way home!

PM me if you lost a ‘Loser has to’!

Likes - Dislikes - Limits
Dutchvirgin1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 04:12 AM   #2773
completecontrol456

It is lunch time and you have got your packed lunch from home and you go to sit on an empty table in the corner by yourself and try to act invisible, however that is where the jocks want to sit today. They come over to you and ask you to move, you try and be strong and say "no" however they just laugh at you, one comes behind you and picks you up by the back of your underwear and carries you long (atomic wedgie for 5 minutes) they take you to the male toilets (go to your bathroom) they undo your bra and then redo it back up, you realise they have put you in a bra connection wedgie... (bra connection wedgie for you) one of them then grabs you by your ponytail and dunks your head in the toilet, one by one they flush the toilet wait for it to load back up and flush it again, 7 times they did that to you while the others laughed at you (7 swirlies), finally one of the jocks at the back shouts "I don't like yoghurt does anyone else like it?" as he has been eating your lunch while this has all been happening, the captain of the football team goes "I don't but we know she does" he opens the lid and opens the front of your underwear and pours it in then flosses the front of your underwear, then then let you sort your clothes out and push you out of the toilets "if we check on you and you aren't like that for the rest of the day it will get worse for you!" you stay like that for the next 4 hours till you get home.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:25 AM   #2774
Wedgdm

You accidentally run into the bully at school and he turns around and grabs you by the front of your underwear to tell you you’ve made a grave mistake. He turns you around and starts pulling your wedgie through to the back as hard as he can then proceeds to drag you to the toilet. The bully notices you excited and mocks you and pushes you on to your knees. He then starts pulling on your underwear with his groin in your face making you sniff him. Once satisfied with pulling your wedgie upto your shoulder he forces your arm through the leg holes then hangs you from the back of a toilet door on a hook. The bully tapes your hands to your genital area and starts pulling on your legs while you are hanging. He then leaves you there to piss yourself and wait till the underwear rips or someone comes to save you!

LIKES and LIMITS
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97824

Vulnerable in if you don’t reply.. (harder) until January 10 2025.
PATHETIC WEDGIE LOSER WHO DESERVES TO GET BULLIED PM ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE TASKS EVERY 10 tasks I get a diaper roll
Wedgdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 05:30 AM   #2775
bondboytight

You come into the locker room after gym class to change for class. You take your sneakers off and open your locker to find your clothes gone! You search around for your clothes and find them in a piss filled toilet. Now you have to choose between wearing piss soaked jeans and shirt all day or staying in your really short gym shorts and sweaty tshirt. Once you make your decision you come back to your locker to find that your bullies hacked loogies into both your sneakers. You put them on with a squish, hearing giggles thruout the locker room. You walk out straight faced trying not to give your bullys the satisfaction, but you squish down the hallway. You realize that you have to stay like this all day.

DENIED till 6-12-24
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie