Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-05-2016, 11:44 AM   #2716
Liberty13

To begin your weekend Saturday you must go to a large shopping center or mall, buy or bring in advance a new set of clothes... Eat there have a large meal and drink plenty... When you feel desperate to use the toilet begin your search for a shop selling diapers.
Queue up and buy them before using the toilet, also purchase some overnight laxatives.

As soon as you have bought these go back to the food area and take 2 laxative pills with a large drink, you still may not use the toilet. At some point you are going to wet or mess yourself. When this happens go to the toilet and change into your spare clothes and put on a diaper - in fact - put on as many as you wish. You will be in these until sunday night.

Return home when you wish, at no point until you go to bed on sunday may you change, however you may put on as many diapers or plastic pants as you wish.

Good luck.

------

May I have a dare for when I'm at University next week?
Possibly rules and punishments if I break them

I have laxatives and suppositories as well as diapers.

Feel free to PM me.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #2717
Liberty13

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #2718
Sjjohnson2001

Take d3 suppositories and wear a double diaper. You can't change until you've messed it twice (must be at least 1 hour apart) and wet it three times. Enjoy. :P
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:40 PM   #2719
Johnieboy

Place 8 normal size marshmallows into your ass and double diaper and head out of the house. Drive around until u can't hold t back any longer and go into a fast food place and order at the counter and as you are reaching into your pocket to pay explode your diaper. And you have to wear it until you return home. No slow messing either has to be one hard fast push!
Johnieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:30 PM   #2720
indiapers

drink 1 gallon of water and put a diaper on after you finish drinking the water. wait 3 hours but if you cant hold for the 3 hours then you must keep the diaper on for another 3 hours, if you can hold for 3 hours then wet your diaper and you can change if you want.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:16 PM   #2721
hellmar

Shield

Wear a thick diaper for a whole day
If it leaks then put another diaper on over the top
At the end if ur daring enough upload pics of u doing this dare into ur getdare photo album

wedgie, diaper, briefs, dildo, messy, dice, and cam

hellmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:42 PM   #2722
indiapers

shove a dildo up your butt and then diaper up can't take it out till you wet the diaper
Old 03-18-2016, 10:49 PM   #2723
Sjjohnson2001

Wear a double diaper till it leaks, but you must hold every bodily function until you cannot hold it anymore. You must try to hold back even when peeing/pooing.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:49 PM   #2724
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

okay for your dare, you are to wear a pull-up for 6 hours and drink from a sippy cup. you most drink 2 cups of apple juice per hour or, may quit drinking when you wet yourself. If you make it the full 6 hours without wetting feel free to give me a punishment. However, if you dont make it 6 hours you must put on a real diaper and spend 12 hours in that.

Pass the time however you would like just remember 2 cups of apple juice every hour for 6 hours!!!

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #2725
Sjjohnson2001

Buy diapers and wet yourself while you check out. Put on three of the diapers and leave the store! You may not remove the diapers till they leak.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:55 PM   #2726
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

okay if you want another. insert a suppository and double diaper up, and spend 4 hours watching cartoons on netflix, tv, or something similar and try not to mess. If you mess you have to wait till the diaper leaks to change it.

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:56 PM   #2727
Sjjohnson2001

Wear diapers 24/7 until you run out! You may only change once every other day. Have fun!
Old 03-18-2016, 11:02 PM   #2728
Arcturus

You will have to drink a good amount of water and then head outside- no diapers on. You then will wet your pants and have an uh-oh like a little baby would. Once you've done this, come back and pm me, telling me that you wet your pants and that you need diapers. I'll then give you an appropriate diaper punishment for your accident.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:06 PM   #2729
Sjjohnson2001

No peeing in anything other than a diaper for the next 72 hours. You must wet each diaper 3 times before changing and must change in a public bathroom.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:14 PM   #2730
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

You are to put on one diaper and tape up the legs and the waistband. This is your only diaper for 12 hours. Drink a glass of water every hour.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper