Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-24-2016, 06:20 PM   #2686
Furry56
Account Banned

Ok,first you must take max oral laxatives, then take max suppository, then take a one liter enema. Triple diaper with locking plastic pants. Now do what you want in your room. But you can not get out of the diapers until you have messed your diaper three times.
Furry56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 07:22 AM   #2687
MaggieRaeX

First, probably find a weekend where you're free. Eat quite a bit and refrain from pooping in the toilet for at least a day in advance.

Acquire the thickest diapers that you can possibly get a hold of. Insert three suppository laxatives into your ass and put on as many of the diapers that will physically fit on you, with slits cut in all the inner ones to allow them to drain. If you need help getting the diapers to stay up, go ahead and get a roll of saran wrap and wrap it between your legs and alternating over your shoulders a few times, though leave some space in the front so that you can access the inside of your diapers.

Now, you're stuck in these diapers until you've completely soaked through all of them, and you're not allowed to drink any water to help you wet... Well that's not fair--how about we let you earn some water! You may drink a single glass of water if you do any of the following:

Spend the next hour crawling instead of walking
Eat a jar of baby food
Send the next hour sucking on a pacifier
Watch half an hour of children's television
Spend 15 minutes constantly bouncing up and down on your butt

Additionally, you can get a big boost of help a second way--you may fill a pitcher (or about three glasses) with ice water--there must physically be a good amount of ice in the water--and pour it down the front of your diaper. If you do this, though, you must spend half an hour with a lathered bar of soap in your mouth, standing in the corner, holding a quarter to the wall with your nose with your hands on your head. If you drop the quarter, restart the half hour.

Once you've completely soaked through your diapers and started leaking, you must still spend another two hours wearing them before you can remove them and shower.
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 01:00 PM   #2688
Sjjohnson2001

Take two suppositories and put on at least 3 diapers. (Can be more, its your choice) Once you have diapered up you will be spending at least 2 hours in those diapers. If you make it the two hours without messing yourself you may relieve yourself in your diapers and change whenever you'd like to as well as send me a punishment dare. If you mess yourself before the 2 hours are up you will stay in those diapers for an additional 3 hours and must pm me for a punishment.

I know you like longer dares so I apologize about it being short. If I violated your limits in any way feel free to pm me a punishment.
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 01:08 PM   #2689
MyLittlePrincess

Drink two full glasses of water and put on a diaper, then drink two more glasses in two hours and another two glasses two hours later. In 12 hours, PM me telling me if your diaper is wet or dry.

If it is wet, then you are my slave for a month.

If it is dry, then I am your slave for a month.

Good luck!

SEND ME A PM DARE

Loves: ABDL, Corner Time, Full Control

Likes: Wedgies, Line Writing, Verbal Humiliation, Public, Humiliation, Bondage, Pee, Scat, Petplay

Punishments: Mild Pain, Anal, Friends/Family

Hard Limits: Extreme Pain, Extreme Social Suicide, Pictures
MyLittlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 01:14 PM   #2690
Furry56
Account Banned

For MaggieRayX
I don't like to waste my diapers like that. How about you give me a semi public dare that involves diapers. Like forest and neighborhood dares
I LOVE saggy diapers. So try to incorporate that to the dare
Furry56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 01:29 PM   #2691
Sjjohnson2001

Since Furry didn't give a dare heres one for furry and one for MyLittlePrincess

Furry: You will wear a double diaper for the next 24 hours. No removing them for any reason. If you remove them at all before the time is up you may not use the bathroom for an entire week. You don't have to use diapers, but the bathroom is off limits!

MyLittlePrincess: You will have three glasses of milk. One of the glasses will have laxatives mixed in them. Keep swapping the glasses around until you aren't sure which one has laxatives in it and drink two of them once you drink them the bathroom is off limits for poop for 24 hours. After that you have a choice. 1. Don't wear a diaper. If you do this and end up messing yourself you will buy diapers without changing first. Then you will diaper up and wear them for there intended purposes for 24 hours. If you don't mess yourself then you may send me a punishment. 2. Wear a diaper. If you mess yourself than the diaper may not come off for 6 hours for any reason, but if you don't mess yourself you may remove the diaper and send me a punishment.

If I went into either of your limits feel free to pm me a punishment.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:28 PM   #2692
pantydabbler

You must wear and use diapers for the next 3 nights. You can't get out of bed until the diaper is used and you can't change until you've spent at least a half hour outside of your house.

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:19 PM   #2693
elayne
getDare Sweetheart

You must select 5 diapers and set them aside, then take a 6th and cut a bunch of slits in it. Add it to the pile of 5 and mix them up. Every time you leave the house you must take one of these 6 diapers, and wet it at your destination. You must keep doing this until you use the 5 good ones, or hit the 1 bad one.

I am out of diapers, please make mine include buying some.

Loves: Long Term Rules, Cute things, MLP, hypnosis, being girly, trash, embarrassing shopping/services
Likes: pet play, age play, feminization, full public humiliation, spanking, messy
Limits: Close friends/family, cam, bondage, Public Nudity, Permanent, Crossdressing (soft limit)

PM DARES!!!

My Rules

Please add to my Dare Calendar!

elayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:25 AM   #2694
Sjjohnson2001

Wait until you really have to pee and go to a pharmacy. Once you get there ask for some help finding diapers (be sure to ask for the most absorbent ones), but try to act like they aren't for you. When whoever is helping you is looking at you wet yourself then buy the diapers and change into one at the nearest washroom you can get to. Wear that diaper for 6 hours and use it for its intended purpose. If you don't follow this dare exactly pm me for a punishment.

If I went into your limits than feel free to pm me a punishment
Old 02-28-2016, 12:16 PM   #2695
JTN2010

For the next weekend count each time you use the toilet (counting number 1 and 2 separately). Additionally count each time you use a diaper (again both uses separately). At the end of the week you need to have both numbers in diapers be higher than both numbers in the toilet. If you don't succeed by the end of the week you have to use diapers exclusively until the diaper numbers are 50% higher than the toilet numbers.

(If possible I'd like something to do on an upcoming long weekend, but not mandatory, I can also get some supplies as needed)

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:41 PM   #2696
Sjjohnson2001

You will spend the entire long weekend in diapers. You may only change after peeing twice and pooping once per diaper. You must go into public while in a messy diaper and have a short skirt on for at least 3 hours during the long weekend. Be sure to eat and drink throughout the entire weekend and have fun!

If I went into your limits at all feel free to pm me a punishment!
Old 02-28-2016, 01:56 PM   #2697
Captain0blivious

Over the course of the next week, you must spend at least 60 minutes wearing a diaper out of your house/apartment/dorm room (ideally in your car) without pants on. You may wear a onsie to cover your diaper if you wish, but no adult male clothing for your lower half.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:59 AM   #2698
Arcturus

Wear a relatively thick diaper out in public under some pants. When you feel the need to pee, go to a bathroom with a urinal. There, you'll unzip your pants and try to use the potty. Except, obviously you're wearing a diaper so you'll end up wetting yourself. After you've finished, zip up your pants and hope nobody saw you. You may then do whatever you want, but may not change out of the diaper until it leaks.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 03:13 AM   #2699
SissyTim

You will sleep in diapers for 3 nights and cant leave the bed until its wet. Make sure you drink much in the evening.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:43 AM   #2700
Sjjohnson2001

Go out in public in three of your thickest diapers and either a short skirt or tight pair of jeans. You may only leave after you wet yourself 3 times.

If I went into your limits feel free to pm me with a punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper