Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-29-2011, 12:45 AM   #256
mirrored

you must suck your thumb or a pacifier anytime you are wearing a diaper, or brief cut underwear for the next week.
(kind of lame, lol)

Dislikes : self-harm, messy, crossdressing, scat

Limits : Social Suicide, Public nudity/exposure
mirrored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #257
Shades
getDare Devil

When you are at home, you may only eat pureed foods, no solids. You must sleep in peed diapers every night.
Roll a die to see how many days you must do this.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #258
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

you are going to be diapered and messy for the next week.

what will happen is this, roll a die. if it's odd you are to wear a diaper for the day. if it's even you don't have too but must instead give yourself an enema.

every time you diaper up you must push two banana's up your bottom. you may not remove the diaper for three hours until after you messed.

you must wear atleast 4 diapers a day when you have too.

also i'm stuck in diapers for two weeks and they are to be constantly wet. so either add to this with messy stuff. or do something else involving ab/dl/sissy.

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:29 AM   #259
mirrored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
When you are at home, you may only eat pureed foods, no solids. You must sleep in peed diapers every night.
Roll a die to see how many days you must do this.
I got 2 days. wasn't fun to eat mushy foods.

also, mess your diapers. no toilet for the rest of your two weeks.

Dislikes : self-harm, messy, crossdressing, scat

Limits : Social Suicide, Public nudity/exposure
mirrored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #260
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

i think you need to be punished .and as such your dare is going to be....fun....

first diapers. that and clothing over it are all you are wearing for the next week. every time you pee you must sit in them and masturbate to orgasm ...then you are only to eat some more baby food and masturbate again after you finish. you may NOT change after 6pm. and must drink 2L of liquids before bed. if you wake up before 8am you may not get out of bed (unless you have to go to work before then or something)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #261
wizzywiz00

Alternate putting marshmallows and ice cubes up your ass until you are full (marshmallow, ice cube, marshmallow, etc). Hold it as long as you can before messing your diaper
wizzywiz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #262
cloudxiii

Insert a butt plug, now put on 2 diapers. Roll a dice and that is how many hours you will stay like that.

NO : Family, Work, Friends, Full Public, gross, food, messy, permanent, blood, pain.

Feel free to PM me dares based on likes and dislikes. Let's get dirty
cloudxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #263
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

For the next two days eat a super high fiber diet. The high fiber oatmeal and fiber bars work the best. Also during these two days you must drink at least double your normal amount. Whenever possible wear a diaper and you may only change once you have obtained permission from another get dare member.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #264
toddiaper

Ok, give yourself either a suppository or a laxative (with appropriate timing) and then put on five diapers. Don't dress as a baby, but don't wear baggy pants and a sweatshirt. The diapers should be pulled up all the way in the front and the back. Go to a movie theatre to watch a popular movie and have a large drink. Try to hold yourself in for the whole movie. Afterwards, you can't leave the theatre until you're sure someone has noticed your diapered state. Then, do what you wish with yourself, but don't change until you're home.

Note: I won't do anything sissy.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #265
diaperboyben

Send a message via Yahoo to diaperboyben

Put on X number of diapers, take X amount of laxatives, drink X glasses of water, and stay in it for X hours. If you want to make it more extreme, take out staying in it, and say you have to wear each diaper for X hours for X days.

X is the number you roll on a dice.
Limits:anything illegal, permanent, involving family/friends, public, pain(anything past a small amount), blood, social suicide
diaperboyben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #266
tytylion
gD king

where diapers for 3 days, no using the restroom!

im looking for a girly baby dare... but don't have diapers or female clothing available...
tytylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #267
diaperboyben

Send a message via Yahoo to diaperboyben

You must watch Girly toddler shows like Dora and my little pony, while sucking your thumb, and no toilet, so either hold it or wet your pants.

Roll a die to see how many hours you have to do this.

I can't really do anything for long periods of time, so keep it to only a day, but I'm cool with almost anything I could be dared to do in a day.
Limits:anything illegal, permanent, involving family/friends, public, pain(anything past a small amount), blood, social suicide

Last edited by diaperboyben; 12-06-2011 at 01:36 PM.
diaperboyben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #268
dcoen111
getDare Sweetheart

be a little girl for a day (clothes speach atitude and activites.)

i would like a little/baby girl dare

Dislikes: Food, Pain, wax...
Limits:Family, Friends, Public, and illegal
I love men so much.
PM me and I'll tell you why you're a much better person than me.

18/m
PM me HUMILIATION and I will share one humiliating facts about myself.

I use cum as shampoo
dcoen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #269
dcoen111
getDare Sweetheart

hoping for another person so.....bump

Dislikes: Food, Pain, wax...
Limits:Family, Friends, Public, and illegal
I love men so much.
PM me and I'll tell you why you're a much better person than me.

18/m
PM me HUMILIATION and I will share one humiliating facts about myself.

I use cum as shampoo
dcoen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #270
jakpluto96
Account Banned

u must wet the bed tonight
jakpluto96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy