Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #256
TheVoltairian

Read through this, great story. I'm going to go for option A.
TheVoltairian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:43 AM   #257
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Funny that there were so many votes for A. I was actually planning to have B lead to A, just take a bit more time, a bit of a detour if you would. I guess you all just want to skip that part. Really thought it would be the other way around, but I can appreciate wanting the story to not be a series of detours as well.)

“Your clothes? I didn’t get them. I didn’t want you waiting out here alone for too long. I need to get you into a warm bed as soon as possible! Besides, my heating is great in here, you’ll be toasty enough without those drenched rags!” Zoe explained.

Kelsey’s eyes were wide. Zoe had left her clothes at school! The two of them were driving away, and she didn’t have a single item of clothing!

Kelsey lowered herself in her seat. She’d be naked all the way to her house. She pinched herself just to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.

Kelsey looked around the car. Zoe was just pulling out onto the road. Kelsey was worried any second that a cop would appear. They’d stop the car because they’d expect truancy, only to find a girl naked in the car! Or maybe they’d get stalled near a bus full of people would look down into the car to see Kelsey lying there naked!

“Kelsey! You’re still dripping wet! Really, get going with the towel and dry yourself!” Zoe sternly commanded. She picked the towel up and began to rub it against Kelsey’s side. Kelsey shivered, feeling someone else move the towel against her naked body.

“Zoe… I can’t, I’d have to uncover myself to do that and you’ll see…” Kelsey started to stammer.

“I have to watch the road; I won’t have the time be staring. Whatever you’re trying to hide will continue to go unnoticed,” Zoe assured Kelsey. Kelsey wasn’t so sure, really it was her entire body that she wanted to keep hidden.

Kelsey looked out the windows. The streets were mostly empty. A combination of being the middle of a work and school day mixed with it being rainy out made it so the town seemed desereted. Zoe also was keeping her eyes on the road it seemed.

Kelsey again crossed her legs. Her free hand was again able to take the small towel and she started to rub her body down. Her face was burning hot as she did this. She couldn’t believe she was actually doing something like this in front of another person.

Zoe of course wasn’t totally faithful to her word. When she had the chances, she’d occasionally look over at Kelsey drying herself off.

Kelsey was very aware of every swipe she made. The way the soft but now wet towel would move across her bare skin. At first more innocent spots, like her shoulders and stomach. Yet as she got to her arm across her breasts, her ribs, and hips, she was just being reminded that she didn’t have anything on. No matter where the towel went, it was bare skin.

The soothing effect of drying herself off though was pulling Kelsey into her own little world. It was as if her mind wasn’t able to comprehend things outside of her own body anymore. The buildings they passed faded away. The signs and street lights were no more. The rumbling of the engine was just a slight hum in the background, and Kelsey even forgot about Zoe’s stares.

Her body was finally becoming dry. The touch was becoming smoother as she began to pick up a rhythm. She allowed her hand to venture to more sensitive areas, like her thighs, the sides of her bottom, the begging swells of her breasts.

As the worry and fear drifted away from her, the remaining feelings from the day were things Kelsey never really experience before. The adrenaline had left her body tingling. Her senses were still high though, and the touch of the cloth and her slow moving hand seemed to only charge this tingling. Kelsey wasn’t completely innocent, she was aware what she was feeling. It was arousal, she was actually aroused. It explained the warmth she felt and the hardness of the nipples poking against her arm.

When Kelsey let out a heavy but satisfying sigh did she open her eyes. In a brief moment she realized she was naked in a car, out in public, right next to Zoe. She quickly moved her gave to Zoe. Zoe herself didn’t seem to be staring. Hopefully unaware of what her drying was starting to become there for a few seconds.

Kelsey set the towel down on the dashboard, and eased her hand back between her legs so she could relax her body again. Her blush was just as strong as ever, this time more out of embarrassment for what she was feeling. It made no sense to her. She didn’t think fear and stress could also be so closely tied to excitement. She wondered if it was sort of like riding a roller coaster.

Kelsey then looked out the window. She only vaguely recognized the subdivision they were now in. She realized that she had completely lost track of where they were going! She then also remembered she hadn’t once told Zoe where she lived, so where was Zoe taking her?

“Zoe, where are we going?” Kelsey asked.

Zoe looked at Kelsey. “Oh, you didn’t doze off there? I guess that’s good, I didn’t want to carry you inside!” Zoe giggled a little. Kelsey’s blush grew deeper; apparently Zoe did see her closing her eyes before. Hopefully that’s all Zoe thought it was though. “We’re going home, like I said before.”

“Home? I don’t live around here,” Kelsey said, looking around again.

“Oh, no, not your home. I’m taking you to my place. I live pretty close to school, so I thought It’d probably be quicker!” Zoe explained.

“Your home?! Zoe…” Kelsey said, wanting to raise a complaint. She wanted to say something about her nudity, but she wondered if that would even work at this point.

“Don’t worry about it, it’ll be fine! No one will be around, and this way I can make sure you get some rest as soon as possible. Your face is really flushed again, but thankfully we’re just about there,” Zoe said as she turned at the next intersection.

Kelsey watched as Zoe pulled into the driveway of one of the houses. “You can’t be serious! I’m not going to just walk naked into your house!” Kelsey complained.

“Hm? Why not? I don’t mind at all,” Zoe said. Again Kelsey couldn’t believe just how weird Zoe really as. Although Kelsey wondered if maybe she really was the weird one at this point. Nudity was a topic she of course never brought up with other people. Was everyone else more like Zoe and didn’t see it as a big deal?

Zoe then hopped out of her car and began to circle around to Kelsey’s side to let her out.

A) Zoe takes Kelsey inside; setting her up on the couch as she goes to prepare a few things for Kelsey.

B) Zoe takes Kelsey inside; setting her up in bedroom as she goes to prepare a few things for Kelsey.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #258
marydavies

I think i will vote for A

Looking for young female slave any age for long term relationship via email as im not online much.

If interested private message me.

See my ad.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=129593
marydavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #259
Nick
Distinguished Member

I'll vote B this time

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #260
TheVoltairian

Great Post. I'm voting for B.
TheVoltairian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #261
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I like B this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #262
messyslut8
Account Banned

I'll go for B this time
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #263
thelilygirl

B sounds good for me too.
thelilygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #264
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

The door was quickly swung open to Kelsey’s side. The cold rainy air gusted into the car, causing Kelsey to shiver. She saw Zoe standing happily, holding her sweater out in front of her for Kelsey to take and lift up.

Kelsey looked around. The neighborhood at least looked dead. Kelsey wondered if she could honestly just walk around outside naked, and then into the house of the girl she just met that day.

Kelsey had promised to follow instructions though. Zoe was too sweet to deny either. It wasn’t so much that Kelsey didn’t want to be around her, she just wanted clothing.

“Come on, hurry up, we need to get you to bed!” Zoe urged. Kelsey sighed, she couldn’t think of a way out of it all.

So she swung her legs out of the car, planted them on the wet ground, and stepped out.

Zoe was quick to wave her sweater, hinting at Kelsey to take it in hand. Although it would only be a short second, Kelsey was still worried. The two were out in the open, and any of Zoe’s neighbors would be able to easily see them if they stepped outside probably.

Zoe thought probably wouldn’t let Kelsey inside though if she didn’t, so Kelsey took hold of the sweater with both hands and held it above her head. She was burning red as Zoe was able to see her entire front half for a few seconds before turning and leading the way to the front door.

Kelsey wanted to move quicker, but Zoe kept a slow pace, and Kelsey was of course following behind her. She knew her whole bare backside faced the other houses around her. A car driving by would be able to see too!

Once the two were on the front step of the house, under a portion of the roof, Zoe actually took the sweater. She began to page through her keys. Kelsey covered her body up and looked around. She turned her side to the street. She didn’t want to have her partially covered front viewable, but it beat having her whole bottom exposed. Now anyone seeing would only get a profile view.

It actually shocked Kelsey a little that she was actually Ok with just minimizing her exposure, as opposed to finding a way to eliminating all of it. She knew technically she didn’t have options, but earlier that day she’d have not accepted how things were.

Her being so accepting wasn’t much of a point though once the door was open. She was almost going to push Zoe out of the way to get inside.

Once inside, Kelsey began to look around. It was dark, but the living room and kitchen she could see seemed empty. The house was quite, but a thought came to her. It hadn’t occurred to her if they’d be the only ones there. “Zoe, um, none of your like family are home, right?”

“Unless they are planning to throw me an early birthday surprise, I don’t think my parents would be,” Zoe said as she searched for the light. “Surprise!” Zoe suddenly shouted. Kelsey quickly ducked down, hugging her body even tighter.

“Zoe!” Kelsey said, seeing that no one was really around. She slowly stood back up.

“Sorry, I wanted to get a jump on them first,” Zoe teased. “Come on now though, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be so loud. Let’s get you to bed!” Zoe helped Kelsey back up to standing. She then started to tug her through the house. The two wandered down the hall until Zoe brought Kelsey into a bedroom.

Zoe assumed the room was Zoe’s. The room was actually a bit of a mess she thought, although Zoe did seem the type to not care too much about appearances after all.

She was quickly led towards the bed, and was made to sit down. Kelsey was very aware that her bare butt touched the blankets, the first time that her butt was actually in contact with something anything close to clothing for awhile now.

“Now, I’m going to go do a few things, you just lie down. I’ll try not to disturb you in case you’re able to get a nap going,” Zoe said, as she pulled some covers to the side.

Kelsey looked at it. She wanted to ask for something to wear really. Zoe wasn’t quite the same size as her, but anything would do she felt.

Before she could think of how to ask for that, she saw out of the corner of her eye, Zoe undressing at her doorway!

She wanted to ask what was up. Zoe was busy pushing her pants down her legs, her pink panties half rolled down with them. Zoe had a large amount of bare pelvis on show, and Zoe didn’t seem to mind a bit!

With a few final tugs, the girl had her pants balled up in her hands. She took both and tossed them in a basket of clothing. She then began to quickly grab a few items of clothing that were just lying around too.

“Hey, what are you doing, get under those covers now!” Zoe demanded, when catching Kelsey just staring at her, still just sitting on the side of the bed.

Kelsey felt guilty for all her staring, and was quick to listen to what Zoe said. As she slipped under the covers though, she noticed that Zoe wasn’t quite leaving though. She was still grabbing at clothing. It seemed she didn’t mind being exposed at least. Did she even get why Kelsey was looking? Did she understand Kelsey was not use to seeing her new friends just prance around in her underwear?

Well, Kelsey would correct herself, that it wasn’t really just her underwear. However, Zoe’s tiny, wet, and transparent tank top was actually being curled up her body! Kelsey watched as Zoe was pulling her top right off, kicking the basket of clothes out the door. Zoe just happily hummed to herself, dropping the top into the basket, bent down to pick it up, and just walked out of sight down the hall. Kelsey was speechless as she lay in Zoe’s bed. Zoe was definitely something else.

A) Zoe eventually comes back, still in just her underwear!

B) Zoe eventually comes back, possibly wearing even less!
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:06 AM   #265
Dffd

I vote b this time
Old 01-14-2013, 02:28 AM   #266
MatthewSantos

Great story, I vote A.
MatthewSantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:35 AM   #267
marydavies

Im voting B this time.

Looking for young female slave any age for long term relationship via email as im not online much.

If interested private message me.

See my ad.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=129593
marydavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #268
Desril

The answer's got to be B. Maybe Zoe (or her family) is a nudist, which would explain her general lack of concern for Kelsey's situation.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #269
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going to choose B this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #270
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55

I like B as well
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping