Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2024, 02:03 AM   #256
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, bitch-in-heat,
I hope you are ok and mabye just little bit busy. The weekend has started and it will be sooooo sad not to make it more interesting for you.

I think it's going to be "no speaking" weekend for you. Whenever you are alone, you will keep something in your mouth - gag, used panties or socks, toe of the shoe, used but plug from your ass... be creative 😉 and when not alone, you are not allowed to speak unless being asked by someone else.

Enjoy the silent weekend 😈

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:33 AM   #257
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Hello, bitch-in-heat,
I hope you are ok and mabye just little bit busy. The weekend has started and it will be sooooo sad not to make it more interesting for you.

I think it's going to be "no speaking" weekend for you. Whenever you are alone, you will keep something in your mouth - gag, used panties or socks, toe of the shoe, used but plug from your ass... be creative 😉 and when not alone, you are not allowed to speak unless being asked by someone else.

Yes, bitch-in-heat's work day ended super late yesterday and she's having a busy Saturday as well.

This is a great idea, though unfortunately bitch-in-heat is not at home today to follow it, but she will still do her best.

bitch-in-heat also managed to complete a couple of dares/tasks given to her earlier, and will report back on them when she gets some time.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:32 PM   #258
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
good report buttslut. It's a shame how it ended for you

I have a nice idea for this trophy/thong.

Put it on during the day tomorrow and go buy a picture frame. When you get one, then go back home. Now edge in it twice and then put it on the heater to dry. When it's dry, put it in the frame and hang/place it in your room
Yesterday, buttslut found the picture frame she knew she had at home. She edged twice in her trophy thong, then placed it on the heater. Once it had dried, she put it into the frame, which is now hanging proudly behind the door to her bedroom. A wave of humiliation washes over buttslut every time she sees the framed trophy thong, which is clearly laced with her dried wetness. It also reminds buttslut of her slutty night at the pub, and her unsuccessful attempt at an outdoor orgasm the next day...

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-16-2024, 04:43 PM   #259
hassns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Yesterday, buttslut found the picture frame she knew she had at home. She edged twice in her trophy thong, then placed it on the heater. Once it had dried, she put it into the frame, which is now hanging proudly behind the door to her bedroom. A wave of humiliation washes over buttslut every time she sees the framed trophy thong, which is clearly laced with her dried wetness. It also reminds buttslut of her slutty night at the pub, and her unsuccessful attempt at an outdoor orgasm the next day...
This is so great. This is exactly the effect I wanted to achieve. And it is a wonderful trophy that will always remind you of this post and getdare.

Now I have an immoral offer for you. But I'm sure that you'll get permission from everyone here to do my task, where you can cum when you do this.

I know that pictures is a limit of yours. But I think it's mainly about pictures of you, which, in case of doubt, reveal your identity.
But if you create an album here and upload one photo of the thong in the frame, then buttslut will get a task during which she can cum.

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:05 PM   #260
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
That's an amusing report, DrippingHoles! And I totally approve of the loose top. But definitely, we ain't still got clear responses to our research questions... You'll have to carry on futher investigations, with both the girl and the guy!

--------------

On a side note, I noticed something interesting: your nickname was clearly stated as DrippingHole (singular), although I misspelled it as plural in the last message. Funny, though, that you were very quick to adopt the new version.
Don't worry, that's fine with me! But we'll have to justify the change...

In your bedroom, at a time of your choice, leave the door open (10 cms at least), strip naked and kneel in front of a mirror. Set your phone to record a video. Put a clothespin on your tongue. Now, looking at the horny, pathetic girl in the mirror, finger yourself. Use some of the drool dripping on your chest to lubricate your fingers, and play with your nipples too. Go on like that, alternating between nipple and clit play. You may stop only when both your pussy juices and your saliva have dripped to the floor. No orgasm, of course.

Now, you can say you've earned your new, improved nickname, DrippingHoles...

Keep the video on your phone for at least 48hrs, and until you used it at least 2 times as a masturbation support.
DrippingHoles finally earned her improved name!

This morning, just before going out, DrippingHoles was feeling kinky and wanted to do a task or two. So, with her door about half a foot open, she stripped naked and knelt in front of her mirror. Her heart was beating fast, because both her flatmates were at home and she could hear sounds outside! She was not in direct view of the gap in the door, but it was still risky. DrippingHoles started recording on her phone and put a clothes peg on her tongue. Which, by the way, hurt way more than DrippingHoles was expecting! It took her a minute or two to get used to the pain. The clit and nipple play helped.

DrippingHoles was drooling from her mouth almost instantly thanks to her trapped tongue, but it took a while for her pussy to start drooling to the floor. DrippingHoles gets quite wet but it's usually a slow build up at first. Not that DrippingHoles was complaining. She was really turned on with fantasies of her flatmates walking in on her jilling like this, drool humiliatingly dribbling down between her boobs and down to her belly.

DrippingHoles edged thrice before juices from her pussy joined her drool on the floor. Feeling extra naughty, DrippingHoles kept the peg on her tongue while she dressed, then peered out her door. When DrippingHoles realised both her flatmates were now in their bedrooms, she kept the peg on while she wore her shoes and left the flat! She only removed it in the hallway outside and put it in her pocket, feeling a tiny thrill! Her top was slightly damp from drool by then, which only added to her humiliation - and arousal!

My dirtycode
Old 03-16-2024, 05:23 PM   #261
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is so great. This is exactly the effect I wanted to achieve. And it is a wonderful trophy that will always remind you of this post and getdare.

Now I have an immoral offer for you. But I'm sure that you'll get permission from everyone here to do my task, where you can cum when you do this.

I know that pictures is a limit of yours. But I think it's mainly about pictures of you, which, in case of doubt, reveal your identity.
But if you create an album here and upload one photo of the thong in the frame, then buttslut will get a task during which she can cum.
buttslut is glad it had the effect you desired!

Sorry, but buttslut would rather not do pics of any kind.

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-16-2024, 05:25 PM   #262
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
After buttslut like to show of to her flatmates, she should only wear a bathrobe when she go in or out of the bathroom to take a shower. So this can accidentally get open or buttslut can forget to close it before leaving...
buttslut has started wearing only a bathrobe when she goes for a shower. So far, only her female flatmate has been around and she hasn't batted an eyelid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
or just a towel wrapped around her.. but not a long one, barely covering her ass
Slut-to-use might do this tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
How about Desperate Slut only loosely ties said towel. If Desperate Slut has a towel suitable to use to tie around her hair when she comes back from the bathroom, this might need adjusting, meaning she might not have time to catch the towel covering her body if it started to slip unexpectedly.
Or this, if Desperate Slut is feeling extra bold!

My dirtycode
Old 03-16-2024, 05:27 PM   #263
hassns

Quote:
buttslut is glad it had the effect you desired!

Sorry, but buttslut would rather not do pics of any kind.
That's no problem. I respect your limits and don't want to force buttslut to do anything she doesn't want to.

Old 03-16-2024, 05:28 PM   #264
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That's no problem. I respect your limits and don't want to force buttslut to do anything she doesn't want to.
Thank you, buttslut appreciates that.

My dirtycode
Old 03-16-2024, 05:35 PM   #265
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdaremaaster View Post
I would like to enter the thread with some spanking, Red cheeks.

Red cheeks, you are to slap each arse cheek with a hairbrush, 20 times, and then your clit 20 times.

Take a few moments in between strikes so the sensation can sink in and remind you of your service to us here.

This is to be done before an edge, as long as no previous tasks are outstanding.

Loved this thread, you are really pushing yourself, looking forward to hearing a report Red cheeks.
Red cheeks did this just now. She spanked each arse cheek 20 times with a hairbrush which left her bottom burning. Then 20 hard but slow clit spanks, which had her howling into her hand from about the 7th spank onwards! Red cheeks' clit was throbbing angrily when she started rubbing it, but she managed to edge surprisingly quickly! The need for an orgasm is starting to mount...

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-17-2024, 02:54 AM   #266
hassns

Quote:
Good morning buttslut.

You've earned your other name so well that I think it's time you earned my name properly too. Here is my task that will make you a real buttslut.

Start the day by putting the plug in as soon as you wake up. Then go about your normal morning routine and start the day like any other. You should then spend the day plugged in until the evening.If you've been plugged in all day, you should go to the bathroom in the evening and make sure everything is clean, because now the real task begins. Now go from there, dressed only in your bathrobe and with the plug in, to your room.
While you're still in your doorway, you take off your bathrobe and get on your knees. Head on the floor and ass in the air. Now put the plug in and out 5 times.
Now crawl into your room and prepare everything. From now on you can only move on all fours. Get your two dildos to your door. Don't use your hands, just your mouth to carry them. Once these are at the door, you still need the nipple clamps and as many cloth pegs as possible.

Kneel in front of your open door and now put the clamps on your nipples and as many clothes pegs as possible on your pussy. Push the plug out and then collect it with your mouth. When all of this is done, you can close the door.
I hope your dildos have suction cups, then put one dildo on the door and one in front of the door. It should be so that you can fuck the one with your ass in the squat position while you can blow the dildo at the door.

Start with a sloppy bj for the dildo at the door and fuck your ass deep and fast while doing it.You can also rub your clamp-filled pussy to edge. When you have reached the first edge, change the dildos and start again. Do this until you have reached a total of 8 edges!

Like the good DrippingHoles you are, make sure the bjs are very sloppy and your pussy drips hard. So that the bottom is really messy at the end and you can lick it clean after the fucking while doing another edge.

It's a long task, but afterward you'll definitely be a real buttslut and more desperate than before.

Old 03-17-2024, 05:10 AM   #267
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

This morning, just before going out, DrippingHoles was feeling kinky and wanted to do a task or two. So, with her door about half a foot open, she stripped naked and knelt in front of her mirror. Her heart was beating fast, because both her flatmates were at home and she could hear sounds outside! She was not in direct view of the gap in the door, but it was still risky. DrippingHoles started recording on her phone and put a clothes peg on her tongue. Which, by the way, hurt way more than DrippingHoles was expecting! It took her a minute or two to get used to the pain. The clit and nipple play helped.

DrippingHoles was drooling from her mouth almost instantly thanks to her trapped tongue, but it took a while for her pussy to start drooling to the floor. DrippingHoles gets quite wet but it's usually a slow build up at first. Not that DrippingHoles was complaining. She was really turned on with fantasies of her flatmates walking in on her jilling like this, drool humiliatingly dribbling down between her boobs and down to her belly.

DrippingHoles edged thrice before juices from her pussy joined her drool on the floor. Feeling extra naughty, DrippingHoles kept the peg on her tongue while she dressed, then peered out her door. When DrippingHoles realised both her flatmates were now in their bedrooms, she kept the peg on while she wore her shoes and left the flat! She only removed it in the hallway outside and put it in her pocket, feeling a tiny thrill! Her top was slightly damp from drool by then, which only added to her humiliation - and arousal!
Well done, DrippingHoles, and now you can proudly call yourself so!

Last thing left to do to complete the task is to use the video you made of yourself: remember, you have to watch it 2 times, and masturbate along it. For both, I recommend using again the clothespeg on your tongue, since you seem to enjoy it so much...
Also, if you do it as stated below (and if I am satisfied with your susequent report!) I may grant you an opportunity to orgasm. Both have to be performed while flatmates are at home:

- first time you're going to strip naked, leave the door 8 inches open, sit in full view of it, play the audio at max volume through your earphones, and play with yourself (as you prefer) until edge...

- second time (dressed with a shirt, a skirt, no undies) sit in the living room, back at your flatmates' rooms. Play the video, no earphones this time, and the soundtrack of your moans must be at least audible through the device. Open at least 3 buttons of the shirt, reach for your nipples, and play with them for the whole duration of the video. Play it on loop until drool reaches your bellybutton. Now you can reach under the skirt and masturbate to another edge. Don't wipe yourself, don't close the shirt until you're bak in your room...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 06:29 AM   #268
youngdaremaaster

Quote:
Red cheeks did this just now. She spanked each arse cheek 20 times with a hairbrush which left her bottom burning. Then 20 hard but slow clit spanks, which had her howling into her hand from about the 7th spank onwards! Red cheeks' clit was throbbing angrily when she started rubbing it, but she managed to edge surprisingly quickly! The need for an orgasm is starting to mount...

Excellent! Well done Red cheeks, great report

I think seeing as it helped make you more desperate, we should keep this a regular task, I think you should up the strikes to your arse to 40 to get you feeling even hotter, and 30 to your clit. Let’s try after your next edge.

Looking forward to the next report Red cheeks!
youngdaremaaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:40 AM   #269
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Hello, bitch-in-heat,

Unfortunately bitch-in-heat wasn't really able to follow through with this over the weekend. bitch-in-heat was attending lectures for her course on Sunday and it looks like she's going to have lectures most Saturdays too starting next week, so weekends aren't going to be great for doing too many dares

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 03:44 AM   #270
r0ver
getDare Addict

What days are you less busy generally?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk