Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-06-2022, 12:41 AM   #256
SubbyFoxboi

At least provide some more information than that next time. As punishment, you can do your own dare, but use a 1d12 instead and you gotta use an entire pack/container of each item you choose.

Looking for something pretty extreme. Potentially to be done in a diaper but not compulsary.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:33 AM   #257
HannahBrown

Crack , 12 eggs in your dipar and wear it for 12 hours without taking it off

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 07:34 AM   #258
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna want to pour a huge bowl of oatmeal down the front and back of your underwear, a whole 2 bottles of syrup over your head, and an entire can of whipped cream to top yourself off. You'll then shit yourself and sit down in it, stuck like that for the next half hour. Have fun~

Looking for something extreme. Would love for it to include a diaper, and I'm also happy to buy clothing like a swimsuit or a dress or anything needed.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 03:27 AM   #259
Ilsekamps2

Fill your pants with three cans of baked beans and sit in them for an hour. Then take them off and eat the baked beans out of them without using your hands.
Ilsekamps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 09:24 AM   #260
imaslaveboy

Melt 3kg of chocolate and mix in some cream and butter, let it cool slightly and turn yourself into a glossy chocolate covered model, including underwear inside and out

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 05:10 PM   #261
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Turn yourself in to a human sundae it must include cream ice cream chocolate sauce strawberry sauce sprinkles and cherry’s

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 10:44 AM   #262
BabyJosh

Default Extremely messy day!

Hey guys! You are going to have an increadibly messy day today, arent you? Now lets get started on the preperations.
( side note any alergys pm me for a replacement item )

Rules:
- You must not clean up for the duration of the weekend
- You must not take off your cloths unless permission is given
- Unless given permisson, you may not enter the bathroom, and must do all of your buisness in your cloths
- Unless you are eating, have a gag in to cause permanent drooling

Saturday:

6 am:

Ok, your going to have to wake up early for this challenge, so set an alarm the night before.
To begin the challenge you are going to have a shower to be ready for the mess.
Go into your bathtub/shower, and do the following:

- coat your whole body in treakle head to toe
- use shampoo, being a mix of ketchup and honey
- bodywash your balls and armpits with the ketchup and honey mix

Once you have finished your shower, get changed into your most sissy dressed outfit, which could include:

- Tights
- Panties
- High heals
- Dress
- long gloves

Whatever you wear, put a one piece swimsuite under it.

7:30 am:

Its breakfast time!
Prepare a bucket of cold baked beans, and put in it as much toast as you can. Also prepare a large bowl of milk to one side.

Then you tie your hands behind your back, and dig in.

Dunk your head into the bucket and fish around untill you can pull out all of the toast with just your mouth. Eat all the toast and beans you can, and if you need a drink, lap up the milk , and only when you have eaten as much as you can can you untie your hands and pour the rest of your food down your one piece swim suite. Then pour the rest of the milk over your head

10 am:

Its time to go out and get some fresh air, go into your garden and scoop up alot of mud, and pour it into your gloves and tights, maybe find some worms to mix in if you can. Then spend half an hour rolling around in mud. If there isnt enough mud, pour buckets of water in the dirt to make mud, then roll around in it for half an hour, make sure to get nice and muddy

12 pm:

Its lunch time!

Get a bucket of peanut butter and jelly/jam, and put as much bread in as you can. Also prepare a large bowl of squash to one side.

Then tie your hands to your feet behind your back, and fish out all of the bread. Then eat as much PBNJ mix as you can, and once you have, untie yourself and put the rest of the bucket down your tights, then pour the rest of the drink over your head.

4 pm:

Its Fun Challenge Time!

Put a key in a bucket, then fill the bucket with any mixture of the following that you wish, but with at least 2 of the items:

- Mud
- Slime
- Urine
- Feecies
- Dog / Cat food

Then put the bucket of the other side of the house, and handcuff your feet and hands behind your back. Then crawl your way to the bucket, and fish the key out of the bucket with your mouth, and unlock your cuffs. Then split the bucket in half. pour half the bucket into your panties, and half into your one piece.

8 pm:

Dinenr time!

Make a bucket of spaghetti and spaghetti sauce, and be prepared to eat

Blindfold yourself, then pour the bucket over your head, finish by tying your hands and feet behind your back, and get on the floor.

Then crawl around and eat all the spaghetti you can find on the floor, making sure to find as much as you can.

Then, when you think you are done, remove your blindfold and ties, and count how many peices of spaghetti are still on the floor. Then you must edge the amount of times as pieces of spaghetti without hands. When you are done, get back down and lick up everything on floor, spaghetti and sauce.

9 pm:

Its nearly time for bed, so do your routine. Pour a tube of toothpaste in your one piece to begin.

Make a large bowl of prune juice, and mix it with laxatives. Before bed, drink the whole bowl of prune juice, of course without your hands, then finish up your routine.

Pour buckets of water on the ground outside to create as much mud as you can.
Congratulations! You just made your bed for the night. Get onto your new matress and fall asleep, dont mind the laxatives, just release when you have to. No leaving your bed untill sunrise the next day (you may use a blanket and pillow if you wish) . Once this happens, you may clean up and your challenge is complete, Congratulations!

__________________________________________________ __

I have no limits or signature, so go to the extreme with your dare, just as i did
BabyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BabyJosh for this post:
Old 02-27-2022, 08:01 PM   #263
GTO

Youre going to put a whole cake in the back of your underwear and do 20 chair sits before adding 3 cans of whipped cream. Put an old pair of jeans on over this squishing everything thing around (be sure to have your underwear taped), then go for a nice casual walk for an hour.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 07:39 PM   #264
GTO

Bumping this thread
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 02:00 AM   #265
Ilsekamps2

coat your clothes in shaving foam and the other parts of yourself head-to-toe in pink fristing and put on a pig nose. No cleanup until you've rutted through a large bowl of brownie batter
The following user says Thank You to Ilsekamps2 for this post:
Old 03-09-2022, 02:44 AM   #266
fyk
Distinguished Member

put your undies in nutella than wear them for a full day
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 04:26 AM   #267
Ilsekamps2

put a 3 cupcakes or a large piece of cake in your pants
Old 03-14-2022, 07:15 AM   #268
fyk
Distinguished Member

stuff your bra with pasta and keep it for your usual day.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:39 AM   #269
Mariox

Put one egg in each pocket of a jeans (4 eggs i.t.).
Go for a walk and break one egg every 10 minutes.

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 08:40 AM   #270
fyk
Distinguished Member

Wear rubber boots filled with yogurt and go for a 1 hour walk outside.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above