Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #256
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Let your bf drive you somewhere that you can get out of the car put on a strip show for him and let him write SLUT across your tits. A couple of ideas for when your prepared:

1. perform orally on your bf until your mouth is full of cum 2. climb into the trunk with the car keys, let him close you in, and fuck yourself until you cum, then pop the trunk open with no idea whether anybody is walking by or not 3. let him tie your ankles together with a shoelace, only a foot or two of slack between so you have to walk very very slowly, and make you walk away from the car until he whistles (or yells if he lets you go pretty far) to walk back

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:49 PM   #257
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I shared the intersection dare with another person (who also loved the idea!), and so I figured I would share the two dares I wrote for her here with you as two more public dares.

Because they are not original (meaning, written just not for you) and instead came from another thread I posted in, despite them being my own dares, I do not think they are fitting for your birthday dare, as they aren't quite tailor made for you. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if if have to adjust one, or both, to suit you.

they will be in two separate posts, with the first one here:

If you know a park that has a billboard, or someplace else to leave something:

set up a fake, one use email account.

Walk out to your car, nude, in your highest heels you can drive in, with a pair of clean panties you don't mind never seeing again, your keys, a few thumb tacks, a piece of paper with something written on it, and your vibe.

Just for fun? Toss your house key over your shoulder, so you know it is in your lawn, but not positive where. Maybe only a good idea if you have a spare key hidden somewhere.

In the car, stuff the crotch of your panties into yourself (not the whole set), and turn the ignition. Your goal is to have at least two orgasms before you get there. It should be about a 30 minute drive away.

Park your car. If other cars are still there, but you don't see people, you can't wait. You can only hesitate if you see people. You must be parked at least 100 feet away from the bulletin board.

Get out of your car, and walk over to the bulletin board. Pull your now soaked panties from your pussy, and carefully thumbtack them to the board, along with the note that reads "My pussy just came all over these panties. Where are my panties now?" And the one shot email address you made.

Walk back to the car. Your heels should hopefully make nice clicks to attract any possible attention.

Hardmode addition? If feeling very daring, hit a drive through for an iced coffee or something for the ride home (gonna need that caffeine to stay up for the intersection dare!).

When you get home, slowly and casually walk back to the door, naked still, obviously.
Wait! It's locked and you're stuck outside!
Better get on the grass, with your ass in the air, and look for that key!
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:51 PM   #258
ksoma
getDare Succubus

second idea:

If last dare is too much (or you just want to kill more time!) go to your front porch. Position a chair to face your road, and move aside every other thing you can that would be between you, and the road.

Kick your legs up onto the porch ledge. If done after the last dare, keep the heels on.

Roll a d6. That is how many times you have to orgasm as you hang out and relax, and openly masturbate, on your front porch. Ones double to 2s (so it is 2-6, with two chances to only do 2)

Hardmode: leave the motion sensitive light on >>she has a motion sensitive light. If you do not, then this is moot<<

Hardest mode: use a blindfold, and earbuds, so you are oblivious to the world. Double the number the die gave you. Set up your phone or something as a camera so you can check later to see if anyone stopped and watched you.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:17 PM   #259
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman22 View Post
Here's a neighborhood challenge. If any or your neighbors have pools, you must sty out until you have swum in 5 pools.

If there are no pools around, and since you like peeing outdoors, why don't you go mark a few lampposts. Walk away from your house for 4-5 minutes, then on your way back, hit every lamppost you pass.
Nobody of my neighbors have a pool, so i had to mark a few lampposts. I went outside my house naked with only a key for my house and a timer. I looked around until i was sure, nobody was there. i walked along the street until the timer started peeping. I was shocked, because it was very loud and i needed time to turn it off. when i looked around after i stopped the peeping i saw a stranger walking about 100 meters away from me so i wanted to hide. There was nothing to hide, so i just walked in the backyard of a neighbors house...

when i saw that there was a turned on grill i quickly hopped back to the front.
The stranger was almost next to me so i walked back in the backyard as much as possible without getting seen. After a few seconds i slowly walked back to the frontyard and when i saw that the stranger was gone i started peeing on the first lamppost.

It felt soooo strange to pee on a lamppost naked at night in my neighborhood... *-* I repeated this 4 times, but there were another 2 lampposts missing and i couldnt pee anymore... As conscientious as i am i waited outside for about 30 minutes. In this 30 minutes only two cars and one stranger passed me. I could hide behind a bush, so i didnt got seen

Then i started the second dare (the next report)....

But after it i still couldnt pee.. i think i deserve a punishment
Please nothing painful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeskos View Post
Okay. A short challenge

You'll ring at 10 doors
Then run away quickly, leaving one piece of clothing (pref. Underwear) on the doorstep.
Ofcourse you'll be naked the whole time
When i stopped the peeing dare i walked back to my house and got 5 panties and 5 bras. I went back to the house where the grill was, ringed the doorbell and left a bra on the doorstep

I hided behind a bush on the other side of the street and could see a guy picking up the bra *-* When he was gone i ringed the doorbell right behind me and left panties there...Nothing happend...

Nothing happend at 7 of the other doors (i already had two)
at the sixth door i ringed the neighbor directly opend it (i guess he was directly behind the door .. i dont know why..) i ran around the house and hided... I believe he didnt really see me. I guess he just saw someone run away

i left a bra in my hiding place and quickly ran home.

--------------------

Both of the dares were really exciting!
I really would like to get more dared like this in my neighborhood
something like the doorbell dare

im not looking for some sexual dares (but they are ok too), im looking for naked fun in my neighborhood
(this only counts for the neighborhood dares)
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-04-2016, 12:33 PM   #260
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
im not looking for some sexual dares (but they are ok too), im looking for naked fun in my neighborhood
(this only counts for the neighborhood dares)
I'll keep that in mind! As I said, I was just copying over ideas I had posted for someone else. They weren't written exclusively with you in mind (as my other dares here were)
Old 05-06-2016, 09:59 AM   #261
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
Let your bf drive you somewhere that you can get out of the car put on a strip show for him and let him write SLUT across your tits. A couple of ideas for when your prepared:

1. perform orally on your bf until your mouth is full of cum 2. climb into the trunk with the car keys, let him close you in, and fuck yourself until you cum, then pop the trunk open with no idea whether anybody is walking by or not 3. let him tie your ankles together with a shoelace, only a foot or two of slack between so you have to walk very very slowly, and make you walk away from the car until he whistles (or yells if he lets you go pretty far) to walk back
I started with getting naked and in his car with him (he was dressed).
Before we started he wrote "SLUT" and "WHORE" in beg letters on my tits

He said he knows a good place to do the dares, and drove to the place while i sucked him off. It was late at night, so nobody was out there to see into my car, so i was well hidden. After a few minutes he came inside my mouth and i sucked everything out of him. Then, of course, i swallowed

After about 5 more minutes we arrived at the place he chose for the second and third dare. It was a truck stop directly next to a highway (3 trails on each side)

Since the trunk of my car has a window and cant get opend from inside we took a blindfold with us and didnt closed the trunk fully (so that i could open it, but it seeme closed)
I waited for a gap between passing cars/trucks and went into the trunk and he then blindfolded me. I needed about 10 minutes to get an orgasm, but it ended with a very good orgasm! I pushed the trunk open and took off the blindfold at the same time. I saw a truck driving right next to me, but i guess the truck-driver couldnt see me. Then i went back in the car (not trunk).

For the third dare he wanted me to get the car key back. I was confused at first, but then he told me to get outside of the car. I did so and hided behind my car. Then he took two ropes and tied my hands and my knees together. so i couldnt walk fast and i could hide my tits and my pussy neither (only one at a time). Then he locked the car and threw the key as far over the highway as he could. i was really shocked when i realized that he wanted me to cross the highway and get the keys back naked and tied *-*

The street looked like this:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...gio_emilia.jpg
,but there were more trees next to it.

As you can see there is a little wall between the two directions.. It took a while to climb over it, but more about that later

So i started walking. I walked to the edge of the street and hided behind the crash barrier until i didnt saw a car. Then i tried to climb over it... When i finally made it i just fell on the ground on the other side of the barrier. I saw a car driving in my direction on the other side of the (about 70cm high) wall. I hurried as much as i could to get to the wall, where i crouched until the car passed, but then i saw other lights driving in my direction on my side of the wall and tried to get over the wall like this: I laid my top body over the wall and tried to pull my legs up then. The car passed and yonked while i was bend over the wall, so the driver had a nice view of my ass :/

Then nothing happend until i found the key in the grass next to the street. When i was back at the wall i saw that there was a truck standing right behind my car, so if i would climb over the wall the driver would see me for sure. But i was lucky I saw the driver getting out of the truck and walking to the toilets. I quickly climbed over the wall, but this time there was no car passing... there were a group of motorcycle drivers (5) driving in my direction. I wanted to cross the road very quickly (because there was no chance to hide), but i was too slow *-* I was standing in the middle of the 3 trails when the motorcycle drivers passed me. THEY SAW EVERTHING!!! I was very shocked, so i forgot to turn around, so that they wont see my genitals...

I was happy that nobody of them stopped
then i ran to my car (as fast as i could) and unlocked it. When my bf started driving i saw the truck driver walking out of the toilets.

So once my ass got seen when i bend over the wall and a group of 5 bikers passed me while i didnt covered anything... :O

At all: it was very funny, but i guess that was the wrong place for it, because normally a german highway is not as empty as it was, even at night.

I had no chance to decide anything by myself (you can thank my bf...)
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #262
Will90

Go to a mall wearing your sexiest string and bra, a nice short dress with good cleavage and bring a vibe. Go to a toilet and enter a stall that you leave unlocked. Get completely naked and write at least 5 different dirty things on either your breasts, your ass or close to your pussy. At least one of them must be on your ass. If you want to, touch yourself for a bit. Get dressed again but don't put your lingerie back on. Put them in your purse together with your vibe and let these things "accidentally" fall out while walking through the mall. Then bend over to pick up your stuff and pretend that nothing happened. Do this three more times, with 15 min in between each repetition. Enjoy
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:50 PM   #263
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Marble challenge:
Stuff several marbles inside of you (as many as you can while still be comfortable. And wash them first, of course.)
Put on panties and a skirt. Go to a mall.

After you get there, go to a ladies room, and remove your panties.
You must spend AT LEAST 2 hours walking around and window shopping in the mall, while keeping the marbles in you just by clenching. Any that fall out will make a lovely sound and bounce away, and people will be able to guess exactly where they came from!
Hope you can hold it tight!

Not a nude challenge, I know. I'll try to think of one (and a good one to PM for your birthday) but for a public dare with a very real risk of being caught, this sounds like it could be fun.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:19 PM   #264
bobrobertson

Quote:
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
Go to the nearest fastfood restaurant... strip down before drive thru... leave purse in the back seat... place your order... when you go to pay you will have to lean over to the back seat...
Old 05-06-2016, 08:43 PM   #265
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

I was NOT expecting all-of-the-above

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #266
sir stefan
Account Banned

Hi,
Did pm this one few days ago but you may have missed it (or did not like it)

As you asked for public dare with risk of full exposure.

here you go

You'll need to identify a park or other public place
That is deserted at night
But is quite busy during daytime
I'm thinking like a park where people start to come after about 9:00 and that gets deserted after 18:00

There shall be something like a kiosk or cafe in it.

Then:
Early in the morning:
- go to the park
- take with you: tieraps and a cutter, OR a chain with lock
- than hide the key of the chainlock, OR the cutter at the crossing of 2 lanes
- than go the kiosk/hiding place
- strip naked
- pull the chainlock though the sleeves of your clothes to make them unuseable, OR bind you clothes with the tieraps
- than the only way to get dressed again is to get the cutter or key from the place where you did hide it.

Now, the catch:
- you will need to play in the morning
- as late as you dare (you may want to try real early a 1st time and than repeat an other day at a later time)
- when you are stripped behind the kiosk, you likely will wait for a quite moment to get your clothes.
- But you will have to take some risk.
- its of course most conveniant to wait for a time that nobody passes
- but as the park will get busier the later it gets, if you wait too long you will sure get caught
- and likely the kiosk opens at 9:00, so than also your hiding place also gets lost

Sooo,.
This is the dare.
I guess you will have to change it a bit to make it compatible to the location you have for execution, but i guess you get the picture.

of course i'm expecting a report. This will be a hot excersize!
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:07 AM   #267
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Go to a mall wearing your sexiest string and bra, a nice short dress with good cleavage and bring a vibe. Go to a toilet and enter a stall that you leave unlocked. Get completely naked and write at least 5 different dirty things on either your breasts, your ass or close to your pussy. At least one of them must be on your ass. If you want to, touch yourself for a bit. Get dressed again but don't put your lingerie back on. Put them in your purse together with your vibe and let these things "accidentally" fall out while walking through the mall. Then bend over to pick up your stuff and pretend that nothing happened. Do this three more times, with 15 min in between each repetition. Enjoy
i dont have a vibe, so i borrowed it from aylin (a very close friend of mine) (i wont be able to borrow it often..)

I was wearing a dress, which looked almost exactly like this:
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B01CTT7IKO/r...ter_B01CTT90OQ

i was wearing a bra and a thong under the dress and had the vibe and a pen in my purse. I was already wet when i entered the shopping mall. The mall was very big and after i was in the first shop i searched for the toilets. When i found them i noticed that there were every stall used... There were 6 stalls and i chose the first stall which got empty. I undressed inside the stall an quickly wrote "SLUT" and "WHORE" on my breast right above my nipples. Then i tried to write "SPANK HERE" on my butt, but it didnt really look good.. When i started writing on my pussy i heard the door of the stall next to me gets opend, so there was another stall which was empty now. I finished writing on my pussy with: "CUM FILLED" above my pussy and "FUCK ME" and "USE ME" next to it. I was still very wet and horny, so i played with my tits and my pussy for a short time, but when i heard that the bathroom dor opend i quickly dressed with only the dress and my heels. I went outside of the stall and saw that the "T" of "SLUT" and the "WH" of "WHORE" are seeable. I tried to pull my skirt up a bit and covered the letters. my bra and my thong was in the purse next to the vibe. I opend the purse as much as it needed to let the things fall out. The first time i let them fall out was in a restaurant in the shopping centre. Only an old woman saw the vibe and my underwear and looked at me with a angry view. I said "Oops....! Sorry!" and put the things back in my purse. I didnt bend my legs, so probably my butt was on show for everybody who was behind me, but i knew that there were nobody
The second time i dropped the things was in a shoe shop. I thought i was alone, but i wasnt... when the vibe and my underwear was lying on the ground a little boy walked around the corner. I quickly picked everything up while i didnt care who was behind me... i turned around and was glad to see that nobody saw me......until i saw the security camera in the corner of the shop... it was pointing nearly in my direction so i guess i was on tape... I was soo shocked and i guess i was very very red... *-*
I decided to end, where i started, so i walked back to the toilets and at the doors to the males and females toilet i dropped it. I sat on the ground to pick it up like this: (just without panties) http://66.media.tumblr.com/019630360...qejo1_1280.jpg
If anybody would walk out of the toilets he or she would definitely get a good view. This time i was in that position for about 15 seconds, because i put everything in my purse and closed it afterwards. Nobody came out of the toilets, but a man walked in it. It was a little shock again, because i was focused on my purse and then he came out of nowhere

The dare was exciting
Its not the type of dare i do normally, but it was an exposing feeling to do a dare with so many people around.. but everything went well, i didnt heared anything from the shoe shop, so i guess they liked the view
i did this dare yesterday in the evening, because i thought the mall would be more empty...but it wasnt.. *-*
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 10:53 AM   #268
Will90

Congratulations, good to hear that you had a good time and great report
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:02 PM   #269
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Its not a dare i got, but some of you might remember that my bf wanted to expose me when im not thinking about it a long time ago... *-*

Well... he did it...

It all started when we went shopping. He told me to wear a dress with no underwear and i did so without asking... We ate ice cream and shopped a bit. When we were sitting on a bench (which was choosed by him) i saw a picture of a pussy pinned to a wall and told my bf about it. He grinned and didnt replied. After a few seconds he said "its yours" *-*
i got shocked and asked if its the only one in the mall and he answered yes... he just wanted to shock me a bit...
I left the pic there, because it turned me on a bit and its like my "pic" pm dare, because there was only my pussy on the pic ;D
Then we went to a more crowded part of the mall and when we were in the middle of the crowd he just ripped my dress I was standing naked in the middle of a crowd of strangers and couldnt cover... quickly all the people stared at me and when they started to take out their smartphones i started to run to my bfs car. The crowd was at the entrance of the mall, but im sure at least a pic of my back was taken... :/
he opend the car and we drove to a forest. He said he wanted to fuck me on the hood and he did so He fucked me for about 5 minutes when i came (i was extreeemly horny because of everything that happend and what we were doing right there). He fucked me a few minutes longer and it was one of the strongest orgasms i ever had *-*
Then we drove home and when i finished to get in my house without getting seen by my family or a neighbor i just stayed naked until now and im just writing this report at 0:55pm (i was here 4 hours naked now and my whole family is at home) (noone caught me)

It was a very embarassing exposure i got part of, but i really liked to stand naked in such a crowd, but ill never do something like this again!

My bf didnt joked about exposing me... ;D

I would like to get new dares now, but not as hard as this one was!
i still dont want to get caught intentionally!

Especially i like:
-naked dares in forest
-naked dares in neighborhood
-naked dares in other not too public places
(dont need to be sexual ;D Something like crossing big streets or enter strangers gardens to get my house key back or something similar is nice too )
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-23-2016, 07:08 PM   #270
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
this is really creative
id like to get more dares which are as creative as this
curious if you ever did the intersection dare. you seemed to like the idea!
did you ever get a good PM for a dare to do on your birthday?

I'll try to think of more public dares. I know you want more nudity focus, less sex focus, so I will keep that in mind as I try to think of things.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public