Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #256
Toned
Distinguished Member

WHY? i ask out load, quickly grabbing my mouth knowing id just made a big mistake. * a voice in my head asks me why i did that, was i geting turned on by this situation, and wanted it to continue?*

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #257
SilverScar

Get her fired? *I start to think, but I don't really understand it yet. Why do they want the new teacher to be fired? Is she such an asshole? Anyway, it's clear that these nerds don't know more.* I see that's all you know, damn! You didn't help me much, you are not even good for getting information! Anyway, did you say chastity? *I smile* Your dick don't have any purpose anyway... but I bet you can't stay in chastity until January, you are so pathetic, you cannot make it even for a week! Let's make it a little harder, edge 3 times a day for a week, but of course, don't cum! Then you'll learn your nerd dick has absolutely no use.
And you *I step to Toned, and kneel him in the balls* //Dare: slap your balls as hard as you can.// You better pay attention next time. And don't ask why they want to fire her, it's none of your business. Now get the hell out of here! Oh, and you should try toilet paper, it can do wonders, shitty ass.
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #258
Toned
Distinguished Member

i crumple to the floor, crying, when i finely get back to my feet i go to the next cubical and finaly wipe my ass, i here the door close assuming scar just left. "hey undie you ok?" i call "those guys where suck dicks"

Old 08-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #259
UndieLicker

It was me who left. Sorry
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #260
SilverScar

I left too, I have to go
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #261
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

*A teacher knocks at my office, informing me that there seems to be a disturbance in the toilets. I enter and hear Toned in a cubical saying 'Those guys were such dicks'.

I grab him by the arm, pull him from the cubical and tell him to drop his pants. I bend him over and begin spanking him.

Toned, you will spank yourself 100 times, 50 on each cheek for your bad language.

'Who were you calling dicks, boy'?

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #262
Toned
Distinguished Member

i apologise to the headmaster "im so sorry sir" and continue to tell him every thing including the jocks plan i had herd undies tell scar (i may pay for that later), after my spanking i leave the bathroom with a clean (but red) ass, after that ordeal i decide i need to go to the gym, i put on my singlet *still comando so idck outlined* the gym is empty for now so i start trying to see how much i can bench press, i try 90lbs and am able to lift it reasonably easily on first lift so think i can double it so i try 180, knowing nothing about weight training and reps i decide i do 1 lift, struggle through a 2nd but when i get it down on my chest to push for the 3rd i cant move the bar and am stuck there pinned to the bench helpless, hopefully one of the teacher will find me first.

Last edited by Toned; 08-28-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #263
slaveboy365

Default word.

Im in as a jock

wearing womens underwear, bondage, humiliation, pain (mild), spanking, nudity, anal play, golden showers, chastity, risk of getting caught, feet, high heels, semi-public (hidden), light cbt, Pic/Vid, cam

Dislikes (Punishment). Messy, MILD scat, cum eating

Hard limits.Family, Illegal, Harsh pain, bleeding,

kik: slaveboy365

PM me EAT IT and i will eat my cum next time i jerk
slaveboy365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #264
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Attention Students and Teachers!

It has come to my attention that a number of students are planning an outrageous scheme to have one of the teachers fired!

So, not only will the pair involved be punished but every student except the Nerds, who very kindly helped me by telling me all about the plan, will be punished. So you can all thank the two responsible.

You will all strip naked, take a 1ltr bottle and fill it with either water or piss. be careful though, each has their own downside.

For those of you who chose Water, you will tie the bottle around the base of your penis and balls and do fifty squats, once you are finished, you will do twenty star jumps. Finally, you will drink the water and wait two hours before going to the toilet.

For those of you who chose Piss, you will tie the bottle in the same manner and do thirty squats, once finished you will do ten star jumps and finally, drink the piss.

For the two students involved, I will give you's the chance to come to my office and confess (via PM), your punishment may be lighter if I hear it from you.

Class Dismissed!

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #265
SweatyUnderwear

HA! Me and subboy1993 got everybody punished
And if he thinks I'm going to his office, he must be stupid
PM Dares
SweatyUnderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #266
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*walks over to SweatyUnderwear* "yo ok so we didn't get the teacher fired. but dude so worth hahaha we probably just made school history!"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #267
Toned
Distinguished Member

after being stuck under the bar for what seemed like forever. i managed to roll it off me sending me crashing to the floor with it gasping for breath.

Last edited by Toned; 08-28-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #268
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"But i'm actually going to do that punishment it sounds like a bit of fun and I can knock it out in the gym too! (did the punishment loved it though I used water I am still getting used to the taste of pee, don't like it all too much yet haha, but on the other hand I love squats more the better!) *I walk into the gym after doing the punishment on my own to get some reps in and notice the nerd from before* "bro what are you doing?"
Old 08-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #269
Toned
Distinguished Member

gasping for breath. i look my at one of the jocks from earlier, i am terrified he knows its me, but at the same time very aware he has a clear view of the outline of my cock through my singles, i manage to get enough breath to talk, "i was just trying to workout a little bit so i don't get picked on so much, i have to go now and get showered, i don't want to be late fro my next class"

Old 08-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #270
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*looking back and forth from him and the bench* "were you just trying to bench that much weight?"

Advertisements
Kink Talk