Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-24-2023, 10:36 PM   #241
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

A guy I know we’ll always wanted to whore me out and we decided to do it a few days ago. Luckily for me he made all the arrangements and all I had to do was be fucked loads of times by random strangers

He booked me into a cheap airport hotel near Heathrow. I arrived at 3pm with him and checked in and we went to the room. Once there I stripped naked and put all my clothes and belongings in a bag. He collected the large towels as well as the duvet as well. This meant that there was now only small hand towels and the sheet and pillows on the bed meaning there was nothing I could use to cover myself up with. He took the keys to the room and left. From that point till 11am the next day the only thing I needed to do was get fucked by whoever entered the room over the next 18hours

I laid on the bed feeling nervous and excited. There is something about the loss of control that gets me horny every time. I had no way of getting out of this now. I didn’t even have my phone. So I laid on the bed and played with my wet pussy while waiting. I reckon it was about 45mins before I heard the key open the door and I jumped. An old, overweight guy entered. He was probably around 60, very fat and had a big grey beard. I’ll admit I was not excited at the thought of him fucking me, but I was a good slut so I hid my disappointment and jumped up. He looked me up and down and kept saying “oh yes” under his breath. I moved towards him and he just grabbed my tits and started to squeeze my nipples making my gasp. “You like that don’t you baby” he said I nodded. “Call me daddy” “yes daddy”. We kissed. His breath smelt.

He started to undress and climbed on the bed indicating to me to silica him. He had a short fat dick so I went down on him and started to suck him. It wasn’t nice but I gave it my full attention and he was soon moaning. I then climbed on him and rode his cock. We fucked in various positions but mainly with me on top and he came in my pussy. He was very gropy and quite rough with me. He left after about 40mins. I quickly cleaned up before I heard the door open again and a guy about 40 came in. We quickly got down to it as he sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt before him and sucked him off. He had a lovely cock and it was a real pleasure sucking him deep and working his balls till he exploded in my mouth. I think he was disappointed that he came so soon but he said it was the best bj he’d ever had

Theee we’re too many guys to detail them all here. Most were guys on their own and most wanted to fuck my ass (I’m amazed at how many wives and girlfriends don’t let their men fuck them in the ass!! Happy to fill in the gap for them all). Twice there were 2 guys at the same time. Once it was brothers who wanted to spit roast me and the other time a couple of Polish guys who were pretty rough with me, but they weee both hung so I’m not complaining

I had 1 buch lesbian who was surprisingly gentle and ate me out making me cum multiple times, and there were 2 couples. One where the wife was a reluctant participant but once I got to work on her clit while her husband fucked my ass she changed her mind and said she’d never enjoyed oral as much in her life. The other couple were both dominant and enjoyed fucking me hard (she used a strap on)

I think over all 16 people used me over the 18 hours (that includes the pairs and couples as well) there were 3 no shows which left me playing with myself for about 40mins each time

By the end I was exhausted from constant use and lack of sleep. I was hungry and sore but I was also really pleased with myself

Not sure it’s something I’d do again soon. I think I prefer these long sessions being fucked by strangers when I’m tied down and therefore have to let whoever is there do whatever they want. By the end I was so tired that actively responding to guys was extra tiring but it was fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-28-2023, 01:12 PM   #242
davetheraver

Reading this thread and I'm amazed at the amount of guys you've fucked at some of these gangbangs.
What do you reckon is the largest number of guys you could handle in a single session?
How long do you reckon you could keep fucking/ being fucked for?
davetheraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 10:09 PM   #243
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetheraver View Post
Reading this thread and I'm amazed at the amount of guys you've fucked at some of these gangbangs.
What do you reckon is the largest number of guys you could handle in a single session?
How long do you reckon you could keep fucking/ being fucked for?
Most I’ve done is 20 I think (easy to lose count and also some people fuck multiple times, so really impossible to know). Not sure I could handle many more than that, but happy to try!!

How long could I go for? Well I’ve done close to 24 hrs before but that’s extreme. And I either pass out at some point or take a break for about 30mins or so at certain points. Important to have someone there who can see when it’s going too far and call a halt

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 08-29-2023, 12:54 AM   #244
forever87

Thanks for sharing...how did your friend recruit so many randoms?
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

7/22 orgasms used for 2024

Last orgasm May 3rd
forever87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 01:10 AM   #245
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever87 View Post
Thanks for sharing...how did your friend recruit so many randoms?
He’s been on the scene a long time so is well connected to various bdsm groups and sites. He doesn’t share how he sets these up in order to keep me in the dark so I never know who will use me

I like it that way

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 05:29 AM   #246
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Had an insane night on Saturday with Amy. So much fun

Amy and I haven’t been out for a while but we agree to meet in a bar in the west end and go from there. I detected she was up for some fun and I was excited to see her

I wore a tight very short red skirt that only just covered my ass if I wore it low enough and a tight red backless crop top that showed off my middle as well my back. Plenty on display. No underwear of course and 6” killer heels. Did my makeup to perfection and set off to meet her. Lots of looks and attention on the tube getting there

The bar was quite busy and I certainly turned some heads when I arrived. Amy wasn’t there so I got a glass of wine and went and sat at a table. Had a couple of guys approach me and I thought about fucking one of them in the toilet before Amy got there but decided against as she could arrive any minute

Amy arrived wearing a tight blue short dress looking amazing. Really showed off her amazing CrossFit physique and she also turned heads. She walked over to me, leant over and we kissed, long and deep. I could feel all eyes on us as we did this and it got me wet!

We had a drink and chatted, then Amy put a (quite big) butt plug on the table and a remote vibe. She told me to put them both in while at the table. I giggled and picked up the plug, lubed it with my mouth, lifted my ass and pushed it in, gasping as it popped nicely inside, stretching my hole. Then I inserted the vibe into my pussy. I was very wet and Amy put it on low. Having it purring gently inside me felt amazing and I squirmed a bit as I got used to the feeling

Of course Amy used the remote to edge me while at the table, making it hard for me to drink and keep myself in check. I squirmed and moaned in my seat while Amy tormented me. She sent me to the bar to get more drinks and walking back carrying 2 glasses of wine was really hard as the vibe shot up to max making me gasp out loud. I managed to not spill anything but I did turn a lot of helps when I let out an involuntary squeal of pleasure

At one point I went to the toilet and while I was peeing the vibe went up to max. I had my hands on the walls of the cubicle while I moaned and tried to control my orgasm. It stopped, so I got up and walked back to Amy. As I was walking towards her the vibe went up to max again and made me stop and grab and a pillar to hold meslf up. I looked at Amy imploring her to stop, but Amy held up her hands with a smile to show she wasn’t holding the control, she then pointed to 2 other women sitting nearby. They were laughing and one of them was holding the control. FUCK!

I made it back to the table and the 2 others came and joined us. First a quick description. They were Emma and Mel. Emma was tall, about 6’ I’d guess and slim, long blond hair, beautiful with full lips and had nice round, clearly enhanced breasts.she was wearing jeans and a tight white top. Mel was a little shorted, black, with amazing long black hair and a tight muscular body. Not as muscular as Amy, but clearly she spent a lot of time in the gym. She was wearing a tight white dress that really contrasted her skin. She was also stunning.

We chatted and they tormented me. Emma decided she wanted to see me orgasm, so using the vibe they watched as they took me to an uncomfortable edge, held it and then sent me over the edge. I exploded and was not able to keep it quiet and I squirmed and writhed on the chair cumming hard! Amazing. They were all laughing but luckily the bar was busy and noisy, so not many would have noticed.

We chatted, laughed and drank and Mel kept fingering my pussy as we sat there, I returned the favour. She was wearing a small thong under her dress. At the end of the evening, all a bit drunk and horny, Mel and Emma invited us back to their place. We left the pub and managed to get a taxi. The 3 of them sat on the back seat and I sat in the seat facing them (if you know what a London cab looks like). Amy was telling them about some of my naked walks and runs we had done. Mel said that as I like to show off I should remove me skirt. I did and Emma took it and I sat there naked from the waist down in the cab. Fuck I was so horny.

We arrived near their flat. It was a reasonably busy road although it was close to midnight so not too many people about. Emma paid and opened the door to get out. I asked for my skirt and she laughed and said no. So I had to get out the taxi and stand in the street wearing my heels and top and nothing else. My face was burning and we started to walk as a group. Mel held my hand. We walked past several people and groups of people. Some made comments others just looked but it was very humiliating. They had got out early just to make me walk like that.

At their flat (on the 5th floor) we went in and it wasn’t long before we were all naked. We basically spent time kissing and eating each other out. Mel ordered takeaway and while we were waiting Mel and I shared a double ended dildo, scissoring while I ate out Emma and she ate out Amy. It was glorious fun. The door rang as the pizza had arrived. They sent me to answer and by now I was so into it that it didn’t even bother me. I opened the door and a hound black guy stood there. His face was a picture 😂. I was so horny I just pulled him inside and said I’d give him a tip. He leant against the door and I squatted down in front of him, took out his impressive 9” cock and gave him his tip. I throated his whole dick, all 9” and loved it. The other 3 girls watched and made jokes and laughed. He came and I swallowed. He wasn’t sure what to do but left in a hurry as he had a schedule

We spent all night either having sex or dozing. It was super fun. At around 4am the door rang and it was the pizza guy asking if he could come up for more. Emma said no though as they didn’t want him to just turn up like that in future. I’ll admit I was disappointed.

Next morning we had to leave at 8:30 as they had stuff to do, so wearing our outfits from the night before Amy and I had to do the walk of shame. Amy needed to get back so took and Uber but I walked to the tube station. On the way an Asian guy in a big Range Rover pulled up and asked me what I’d been up to. He was laughing. I smiled and said I needed to get to Chiswick. Long way he said. I agreed and offered him a bj if he took me. He said he’d take me if he could fuck me. I agreed. Seemed like a good way to get home. I sucked him as he drove. Took about 45mins, he came in with me to my place and fucked me on the kitchen top and came in my pussy, then left

What a night. Was totally exhausted but had a great time!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-04-2023, 03:17 AM   #247
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Apparently I have one of you to thank for this as you contacted a dom I know and he liked your suggestion

So a dom I know (and who has featured in my reports before) contacted me and told me to meet him on a street corner on Saturday evening about 9pm. Be ready for anything and to wear heels, a tiny dress and a plug. Nothing else.

I wore a very tight red dress and red heels and my ass was plugged and I waited where I was told to. I felt like a cheap whore waiting for passing trade even though it was quite a busy area. I could feel myself getting wetter the longer I waited. Not knowing what was going to happen always makes me nervous and that makes me horny

Eventually a white transit van pulled up with 2 men in the front, one was my Dom the other I hadn’t seen before and I guess owned the van. Without speaking to me Dom got out took my hand and led me to the back and opened the doors. “Get in”. I climbed in and heard him close the doors behind us both. Inside theee was a black Holdall bag and a dirty old mattress on the floor. “Take off your dress”. I did and by now I was so fucking horny. This was clearly going to be a very sleazy experience. I stood naked in front of him. He cuffed my wrists behind my back and then laid me face down on the mattress. He cuffed my ankles together and then pulled my legs back and attached them to my wrists. While I was on my front he put headphones into my ears then put a rubber tight hood over me. It had an opening for my mouth and my nostrils. The headphones started to play white noise, just a bit too loud so I now couldn’t see or hear anything. He laid me on my side and I felt the van move as he got out. Shortly after the van started to move and it was clear we we’re driving somewhere

Not sure how long but it was an uncomfortable ride. I felt the can stop and then felt the cool evening sir as the back doors were opened. My restraints were undone and I was laid on my back. A ball gag was pushed into my mouth and fixed in place. My hands were pulled above my hard and cuffed and fixed to the top end of the van. I was lying on my back in the mattress. My legs were then lifted up and my ankles fixed to either side of the van meaning my legs were wide open and my ass and pussy fully exposed. Last thing was the plug from my ass was removed

I laid there, unable to see, hear, move or speak. I could feel by the cool air that the doors were open. I could be in the countryside or in the middle of a busy high street. I had no idea. However I was so turned on. The waiting was killing me and I was gently trusting and moving my ass and hips in a hope to entice someone to come and fuck me. I’m not sure whether this was the reason or not but I felt the van move as someone climbed in. I felt hands on my legs then 2 fingers were plunged into my pussy and rammed in and out. I moaned into the gag. Then I felt a cock press on my pussy before entering me and whoever he was he started to fuck me hard. And I mean hard. Pounding my pussy and I moaned and squirmed. He had stamina and he fucked me hard before I felt him cum deep in me. He withdrew and I was panting but unable to to move. Moments later someone else related this, fucking my pussy hard and mercilessly until I was screaming into the gag. Fuck this was great. 2 others fucked me in my ass. Both hard and both cam in me. I had just laid there and been fucked by 4 people who I had no idea who they were. I was unable to interact and I was literally just a fuckdoll for these guys. And I loved it.

I felt the doors close and the van start and we were on the move again. This was very uncomfortable and I was still tied with my legs wide and arms above my head. It was only a short ride and the doors were opened again. I was then fucked the same way by 3 other men. All 3 used my ass. The last one kept switching between my ass and my pussy. All 3 came in me

There was one final one where I was driven again and this time 5 guys used my holes for their pleasure. 12 guys in total. I was then released but tied back up with my arms and legs behind me and was driven for a while. After some time the van stopped and someone removed my ball gag. I was then throat fucked by 2 guys. Turns out these 2 were the dom and the driver. They both cam in my throat.

My bonds were removed and my hood and headphones removed and I was sitting on the mattress with the driver and Dom smiling. They checked I was ok. And then said I was just one block from my flat. My dress was at my front door. It was 2am. I had to get out and walk about 400m to my flat down the street. There were mercifully few people around, but there were a few and a few of them did double takes and it was clear I was naked. No one approached me. I made it home, tired, dripping with cum and elated

Thank you for whoever suggested this to my Dom. It was great. Don’t know if you were one of the guys that fucked me but if you were I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-30-2023, 05:09 AM   #248
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Been a while since I posted, but that’s because I haven’t had the motivation to post rather than because I haven’t been busy being a slut

A couple of weeks ago I had a bet with a regular kink friend over the number of guys I could fuck in a week. He wondered if I could fuck 100 different guys in a 7 day week. Didn’t need to be strangers but I couldn’t fuck the same person twice and have it count. I thought 40 was a more realistic target, but he felt I should push my limits so we settled on 70 at an average of 10 per day. We decided that for every 1 I missed from this total I would be his slave for 1 hour.

Seemed doable to me and I was excited. Woke up early on the Monday morning and got straight to work messaging guys I knew to make a start. I’d need to find plenty of strangers, but I wanted to get some in the bag as well to get started. I love this feeling where you have to think almost non stop about getting a fuck and every guy you see is a potential and there is no leeway to turn anyone one down. I was about to live the best slut life for a week.

I got a few messages back about guys being out of town or not free which was a disappointing start but one married guy I knew said he could swing by my flat on the way to work. 20mins later he was fucking me on my kitchen top. Him in his suit and me naked. He came quickly in my pussy and left. I was up and running

The rest of the day didn’t go quite as well as I’d have liked. I managed a couple of hook ups with guys on tinder which were both quick fucks at their places an I got talking to a guy in a queue for coffee after these 2. We went back to my place and he fucked my ass hard. He wanted to stick around and although I wanted to get on with finding more cocks he did fuck me again before he left. I was up to 4. The afternoon didn’t go well and I got stood up a few times. While waiting for a gut in a bar I got chatting to a really interesting trans guy. He was wearing a stunning short dress, amazing lingerie and killer heels. He was quite stunning and we went back to his hotel and took poppers and fucked for ages. His incredible smooth slim body was amazing and he was really hung. He had amazing tits and I really enjoyed bouncing on his cock, but it meant I was behind schedule with a lot of catching up to do. As a result I finished day one with only 5 fucks and was already of track, so I’d need a good Tuesday to catch up

I will add each day of the week separately to let you know how it went

Nice to be back on here

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-01-2023, 04:15 AM   #249
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I woke on the Tuesday very early (5am) and started looking for fucks. By 7am I’d set up a meeting with a husband and wife for 11am before I started work, but some of my regular fuck buddies were still not free. The guy who fucked me on the Monday though wanted to come round again and fuck me on his way to work, so although he wouldn’t count to the overall score now, he still came round, bent me over the kitchen top and fucked my ass hard

I managed another fuck with a guy I met at 10am while buying coffee near where I live. We flirted in the queue and I got him to fuck my pussy in the toilets before I went on to meet the married couple. They were in their 30s and quite hot. We had a fun hour. He fucked my while I ate out his wife and then we both let him fuck us switching from one to the other. It was fun. I was now at 2 for the day

I went to work over lunch, and although I haven’t been fucking customers as it cost me my last job, this time I had no choice and managed to get a fuck on my break behind the bins in the yard at the back of the bar. Sometimes I can be classy :-)

The rest of the day didn’t go well. I tried to get random guys but nothing seemed to work, although I did give a guy a bj in an alley after work, but he came so quickly he didn’t fuck me so didn’t count, so I was stuck on 3 until a car pulled up next to me in the street with 4 black guys in it and started to call out to me. Don’t know if they thought I was a hooker, but I went over and we chatted and laughed. They seemed like good guys and I got in and sat between 2 of them in the back as we drove around. I felt their cocks and they were huge and they fingered me, told their mates they needed to get me somewhere soon so we went to one of their homes

Inside I really felt like I was in a a porn shoot. All of us naked, they were all hung and I was on my knees sucking and wanking them before I climbed on one of them and mounted his massive cock while one of the others stretched my ass with his and they dp me, taking it in turns. They fucked all my holes and i was exhausted. My count was 7 but it was late and I needed 3 more

I managed to fuck a drunk guy up against a wall on the way home. It was clumsy and not very sexy, but I couldn’t afford to be fussy but the day finished on only 8, so I was now at 13 so far and well behind schedule. This was proving to be more of a challenge than I’d thought

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-02-2023, 10:51 AM   #250
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

If Monday was bad, Tuesday was a disaster. I’d been setting up fucks sinc the challenge began, but although I had 4 set up before 11am which is when I needed to start work, only 1 turned up. A 50 year old guy who came to my flat and fucked me in my bed. The others didn’t show, so I went to work with only 11 fuck. Work was tricky as 2 supervisors were in so no chance for a fuck and then they needed me to cover the evening shift as a colleague had phoned in sick. This only gave me 3 hours from 3pm to 6pm to get any fucks in. I managed 2. One by giving a customer my phone number and meeting him after. He fucked me by a tree in a park, and a delivery guy who came to my flat and of course I was naked. Both quick, neither satisfying

The evening was busy and no chance to get another fuck so I finished the day on only 3 and was well behind my schedule now

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-02-2023, 10:53 AM   #251
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So 16 so far, against a target of 30 at this stage

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-03-2023, 04:00 AM   #252
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So if Wednesday was a disaster, Thursday was epic

I decided to phone in to work sick. I needed to make up the numbers and coulldn’t be distracted. Things fell into place pretty early on hen at 7am the first arranged fucked arrived at my flat. I was of course naked and he fucked me hard as I begged him to. I was pretty desperate. I might have fucked 16 different people over the last 3 days, but being so far off track just made me so horny I really wanted every fuck to hurt and make me feel like the cheap whore I aspired to be. Over the next 5 hours all 5 guys turned up, so by 11am I had been fucked by 5 strangers. I felt today would be a good day.

Putting on slutty dress, heels and no underwear, I went out to get busy. I walked around, flashing, chatting and looking for fucks. I managed 1 in a public toilet with some 18 year old kid who really enjoyed me sucking him before he fucked my ass and I managed a another white van driver in the back of his van

7 so far

I got really lucky about mid afternoon in a bar where I got flirting with a group of 4 guys all a bit drunk. I managed to get each one in turn to fuck me in the toilet of the pub. They were literally queuing up for me and I felt so slutty it was great.

11 done

At the end of the evening I went to a bar I know where students hang out. I hunted around until I got chatting to 6 students who were a bit nerdy and seemed to like the fact that they had a hot girl chatting them up. I went back with them to their digs to ‘carry on the party’. We had a few drinks and I started to take control as they seemed a little nervous. Before they knew it I was sucking one of them off in the kitchen in from of the other 5. With encouragement and direction 4 of them fucked me whie /i sucked of the other 2. Unfortunately only 4 did fuck me, the other 2 didn’t but they came in my mouth, but dont count

I left around midnight with my total at 15, but on the way out I met a couple of other students who were big rugby player types. We chatted and I ended up back in one of their rooms getting spit roasted and they both fucked me

So at the end of the day I’d managed to get fucked by 17 guys, brining my total to 33. A good day. Was still 7 of the target at this point, but felt I could make that up in the next 3 days

Felt good

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-03-2023, 07:15 AM   #253
Sex Speed Runner
Account Banned

Thats some dedication to skip work to get fucked 17 times! You really arent stepping down from the challenge.

Interested in a casual Domme

PM Dares

Likes- Porn watching, Edging, JOI, Humiliation, Ice, Semi/Hidden Public, Driving, Gaming

Dislikes- Piss, Cum eating, Anal, Photos, Moderate Pain

Limits- Face, Illegal, Family, Friends, Social Suicide, Shit, Messy, Permanent, Harsh Pain

'In liquid raptures I dissolve all o’er,
Melt into sperm, and spend at every pore.
A touch from any part of her had done’t,
Her hand, her foot, her very look’s a cunt.'
Sex Speed Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 10:06 PM   #254
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Thursday wasn’t bad and I managed 6 in total. 1 regular fuckbuddy before work. I met a customer after work in a nearby pub and he fucked me in the toilet, then as I wasn’t working the evening I hit the bars and flirted with anyone and everyone while wearing my most revealing outfit. This led to 3 fucks in various toilets,,, gardens etc, then I went home with a guy to make it to 6

Weekly total:41 with 2 days to go

Sorry short report today

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-08-2023, 08:23 AM   #255
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Really sorry, I’d like to do the full report but haven’t had time

Just to know Saturday and Sunday are normally busy work days for me, so on these 2 days it was hard to fit in the time. On Saturday I managed to fuck a customer in my lunch break and also got 3 guys to fuck me in a bar (not at the same time) went home with a guy but he passed out drunk and couldn’t get it up even with my oral skills, so wasted an evening

Sunday wasn’t much better and only managed 3 guys over the day, so my final count was 47. That means I’ll be a slave for 23 hours

I’ll be honest, I thought I’d be able to do more than 70 in a week. I reckon without work I could have easily done this. I’ll also add it was pretty exhausting and there weee times I just wanted to go home, watch Netflix and eat soup, but I pushed myself to fuck whoever, whenever aand wherever, which I’m now proud of looking back

Had a week or so to recover and although been active, no where near as active as I was the week I did this challenge

Haven’t arranged when I’ll be his slave for 23 hours yet, but will let you know when I do

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk