Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2021, 11:35 PM   #241
Monster_Thakur

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Thank you! I will try my hardest for that bonus reduction. Planning to do this and other tasks after work, and then write about what happened in this thread.
Add 15 minutes more
Monster_Thakur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 08:47 AM   #242
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

I’ll offer a 30 minute reduction if you send me on Kik a picture with as many clothespins as you can on your balls, and one with as many as you can on your nipples.

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 11:17 AM   #243
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
I’ll offer a 30 minute reduction if you send me on Kik a picture with as many clothespins as you can on your balls, and one with as many as you can on your nipples.
I'll offer a further 30 minutes reduction if you follow that with slapping them all off (either hand or implement) and post a detailed report to the thread about it.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:12 PM   #244
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Default I'm okay with never cumming again

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
I'll offer a further 30 minutes reduction if you follow that with slapping them all off (either hand or implement) and post a detailed report to the thread about it.
Mean. Mean. Mean.

Sooo. First of all, I procrastinated on Bluetooth's task. I had dinner and was going to do it after. But I had a busy work day and gamed a bit. Fed the cats, did the laundry, postponed the heck out of that scary painful torture task.
And then I decided to take another look before I went to do it. That's when I saw IceMaiden's lovely addition. Didn't look too hard. I never slapped clamps off before.

I put on a fuckton of clothespegs on my balls first. There were about 8032, I believe. Bluetooth got his picture and I'm sure he'll agree I didn't skimp. I used all sorts of colored plastic ones and some wooden ones. I secured them tightly too.
Then it came to slapping them off. I slapped and slapped and slapped. It hurt more and more. Not. A. Single. One. Would. Come. Off. No matter how hard I tried. And I did try!!! It started to hurt like crazy too.
Eventually, I just decided... fuck it! I can just masturbate more or like... stop cumming forever! This was not worth it! So I started taking them off, one by one. They clamped down so hard, it was scary to take them off. One of them hurt so much, I just left it there at first. But it had to come off eventually, so I persevered.
Then I got to my nipples. Less possible clamps there. Three each, color coded. Red to the left, blue to the right. Nice and tidy. I did not try to slap them at all, because I also secured them tightly, and I failed the balls part anyway.
So why this report? Eh, because I thought it might be fun and I appreciate all your posts, keeping this fun.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:22 PM   #245
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Slap each ball 7 times and you can reduce 15 minutes. (has to be at least moderate strength slaps.)

If you add a peg to each ball and slap them off with your hands and you can reduce 30 minutes total
Easy peasy, nice and quick. Thanks! (I didn't take you up on the peg slapping though, for obvious reasons)

I always do more than required of me. I grabbed a big leather paddle and started on the right, then moved to the left. I sometimes feel like it should be harder and it doesn't count, so I do some extras, just to make sure they're sufficiently hard.

PM dares
Old 05-31-2021, 01:23 PM   #246
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Mean. Mean. Mean.

Then it came to slapping them off. I slapped and slapped and slapped. It hurt more and more. Not. A. Single. One. Would. Come. Off. No matter how hard I tried. And I did try!!! It started to hurt like crazy too.
Eventually, I just decided... fuck it! I can just masturbate more or like... stop cumming forever!

I laughed so much at this. Maybe I'm more sadistic than I thought. Have the 30 minute reduction for a: trying and b: making me laugh. ♡
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:28 PM   #247
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:

I laughed so much at this. Maybe I'm more sadistic than I thought. Have the 30 minute reduction for a: trying and b: making me laugh. ♡
Thank you! See, not just sadistic, you also have a nice side. But yesss, that was a pretty sadistic thing to ask, haha!

PM dares
Old 05-31-2021, 01:38 PM   #248
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Mean. Mean. Mean.

I put on a fuckton of clothespegs on my balls first. There were about 8032, I believe. Bluetooth got his picture and I'm sure he'll agree I didn't skimp. I used all sorts of colored plastic ones and some wooden ones. I secured them tightly too.
The cost of procrastination! 8032 sounds right, as does a fuckton Kudos, you definitely earned my reduction!

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 02:05 PM   #249
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Dr,

If you place 2 clothes pins on each ear lobe and 2 on tongue while naked and kneeling for one 15 minute session, you can reduce an extra 15 minutes. If you refuse, add 15 and GAG. Let me know your choice….
I thought the placement of the pegs wouldn't be so bad. The ear lobes kind of were okay. My tongue though! I started with two plastic pegs that I still had out from the previous task. But they're somehow extra pinchy or something!

Fun fact. During the previous dare, I started looking through the posts about slapping off pegs in a panic. I don't know why. I somehow thought I'd find pointers or a step by step manual on how to slap off clothespegs? I thought I'd just put them on too tight.

But now with the tongue, it got me to think it's mostly the pegs. So I switched. I got some of the wood out and tried those. I hate having wood in my mouth (ha!), like a doctor's speculum or the sticks from ice creams. That last lick always makes me shudder. I hate the taste and the texture. So I sure as heck hated having those pegs in my mouth all that time!
The kneeling and the nakedness are okay. Humiliating, sure. But I could bear it (or maybe bare it). I got horny, I masturbated. That comes very naturally these days, for some reason. But the pegs annoyed me and made masturbation less fun. Made me drool a bit after a while too, but nothing too bad. Just tilted my head back to catch most of it.

Fifteen minutes done, I'll substract an extra 15 minutes from the total!

PM dares
Old 05-31-2021, 02:28 PM   #250
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post

15 more w/ balls pegged, blinds up, crawling around your place.

Bonus: 30 minute reduction if you slap your balls and manage to knock off a peg in every room of your place. Please note that you can't reattach or add more pegs after you start, so I suggest starting with plenty of extras

Thought I'd get to this one aa well today, but there aren't enough hours in a day. I'm also dreading it after the previous peg slapping fiasco. But I will do my best soon! I'll just ask a store clerk which clothespegs are loose and easy to slap off my balls.

PM dares
Old 05-31-2021, 03:33 PM   #251
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Pencil

Quote:
Thought I'd get to this one as well today, but there aren't enough hours in a day. I'm also dreading it after the previous peg slapping fiasco. But I will do my best soon! I'll just ask a store clerk which clothespegs are loose and easy to slap off my balls.
LOL at this. I've never used/seen clothespins that won't slap off. Where did you find these clover clothespins?

If you actually go to a store and ask the clerk "which clothespegs are loose and easy to slap off my balls?", preferably deadpan and not giggling, then you may deduct 45 minutes. If you don't ask, add 15 minutes kneeling, blinds and windows open, while repeating the phrase as loud as you can yell for the entire 15 minutes.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 10:07 PM   #252
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

15 minutes more from me.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 11:20 PM   #253
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Ooooooorrrrrr you could always offer help to me and ask me to share, joe. Silly boy

15 min more w/ balls pegged, blinds up, in the center of your kitchen.
Perky, KIK installed (psjoe) to receive proof of the good Dr's humiliation!

Dr

Reduction task: Next time you are kneeling for 15, undress completely; tie balls tight around base with a shoe lace; set an online metronome at a pace of 1 beat every second; and with a wooden spoon, spank your balls once per beat - medium strength spanks; detailed report here.

If you start the task and fail or refuse the task, add 15 minutes. If you succeed; subtract an additional 15 minutes of kneeling from your backlog!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 07:27 AM   #254
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
LOL at this. I've never used/seen clothespins that won't slap off. Where did you find these clover clothespins?

If you actually go to a store and ask the clerk "which clothespegs are loose and easy to slap off my balls?", preferably deadpan and not giggling, then you may deduct 45 minutes. If you don't ask, add 15 minutes kneeling, blinds and windows open, while repeating the phrase as loud as you can yell for the entire 15 minutes.
Crazy, right? I thought for sure that it'd be easy. I think there's a difference in European and American clothespegs, and I do notice that my wooden pegs are easier than the plastic ones. I'll have to go for those the next time I try (I went for colored, because they're prettier).

I am hard-passing on asking a store clerk that. Thanks for the offer, but just a little too much for me. I also won't be opening the window and yelling for 15 minutes. I don't want people to call the cops on 'the deranged neighbor'. Consider the rest of it done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Perky, KIK installed (psjoe) to receive proof of the good Dr's humiliation!

Dr

Reduction task: Next time you are kneeling for 15, undress completely; tie balls tight around base with a shoe lace; set an online metronome at a pace of 1 beat every second; and with a wooden spoon, spank your balls once per beat - medium strength spanks; detailed report here.

If you start the task and fail or refuse the task, add 15 minutes. If you succeed; subtract an additional 15 minutes of kneeling from your backlog!
Sharing proof of my humiliation? I'm already embarrassed.

Unfortunately, I will also be passing up on your... generous offer. 60 times 15 means 900 medium strength spanks to my balls. I already know I won't be able to finish that.

PM dares
Old 06-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #255
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

15 minutes more from me.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk