Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2023, 09:09 AM   #241
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I managed to survive the corner time without wetting. It was hard though and I'm very desperate to piss now. The gag has made me drool all down my chest and tits. I feel dirty. How long should I keep the butt plug and gag in?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:27 AM   #242
Lazyazz15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
I managed to survive the corner time without wetting. It was hard though and I'm very desperate to piss now. The gag has made me drool all down my chest and tits. I feel dirty. How long should I keep the butt plug and gag in?
You done good but plug will stay in all day. You can take it out hr before emena unless someone nice enough. gag can come out now but you need to drink two more cups

Last edited by Lazyazz15; 02-20-2023 at 09:31 AM.
Lazyazz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 10:17 AM   #243
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I was asked to write a more thorough report of my corner time and subsequent wetting.

I bent over and inserted my large butt plug as I’d been instructed. I then put my diaper on over the top, making sure it fit nice and snugly. I then drank the two big glasses of water, and put my ball gag in. I made sure my wand was within reach, then handcuffed myself. I put the wand on it’s most annoying setting and held it against my diaper while I stood in the corner, having set a timer for 30 minutes.

30 minutes is a long time in the corner for me so I was glad to have the distraction of the wand, though this was a blessing and a curse, as after the first 5 minutes or so, I kept getting closer and closer to the edge but the instructions I was given, didn’t say anything about being able to move the wand away and I couldn’t risk accidentally cumming… Eventually, I managed to find a position where it was stimulating me, but not enough to edge which was frustrating, but at least I wouldn’t end up breaking my denial.

By about 20 minutes into the corner time, I was really starting to feel the urge to piss. I knew I would get in more trouble if I wetted during the corner time so I held it. The more time that passed, however, the harder it was to ignore. Part of me considered just letting go, but I knew that would make things harder for the rest of the day.

Eventually the alarm went off, so I turned off the wand and undid the handcuffs. By this point, I was covered with drool from the gag and was really starting to feel like a silly baby. I reflected on how I’d just spent half an hour, naked except for a diaper, in the corner, drooling over myself, trying not to piss. I felt humiliated to say the least.

Not long after I got out of the corner, I just couldn't hold it anymore. I relaxed my bladder and released all that piss into my diaper. It felt like the stream would never end but eventually it eased up. I love the sensation of wetting my diaper, the warmth spreading over my genitals and arse, but I hate the humiliation of it. I feel so small, silly and dirty.

So now, I’m sat here writing, whilst sitting in a sodden diaper like the big baby I am…

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-21-2023, 12:49 PM   #244
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve been asked to post an update of my diaper and enema punishment from last night.

I still had my plug in from the corner time which by this point was becoming very uncomfortable. The more I wet my diaper, the more it pushed the plug deeper into my arse. I desperately wanted to take it out, but I knew I couldn’t until I started my enema.

After about an hour or so, it was agreed by Lazyazz15 that I could start my enema. I was instructed to do a 2L enema with cold water and put the plug in for 15 minutes. Then take the plug out put a new diaper on and try to hold the enema for 20 minutes. I knew that a cold water enema was going to cause me to cramp a lot so I was very dubious about my ability to hold for that long but it was a punishment and I knew the idea was for me to suffer.

I set up my enema bag with extremely cold water, took of my soaking wet diaper and got on my hands and knees on the bathroom floor. I inserted the nozzle deeply in to my arse and slowly let the water flow. It took about 6 minutes for the water to drain into me. After the first 30 seconds I could feel the cramping start. It was so hard not to stop the enema and give up. It felt so humiliating being on my hands and knees with my breast dangling down and the enema flowing. Eventually, after what felt like hours, the water stopped. I then removed the nozzle and inserted my large butt plug.

The next 15 minutes was agony. I was practically bent double looking for any form of relief… After 5 minutes, I started begging to be allowed to release but was continually denied. Somehow, I managed to last the 15 minutes require with the plug. The next part, of course, was even harder. I had to take the plug out without releasing the enema. This was extremely tricky but somehow I managed it and secured my new diaper in place as quickly as I possibly could.
By this time, I knew I couldn’t hold the enema much longer at all. I begged to be allowed to release and was told I could, as long as I was standing in front of a window. So I walked into the kitchen and stood in front of the window and released my enema into my diaper.

It took about 10 minutes for me to stop shitting myself. I felt disgusting, like everyone knew what I just did. I felt on display for everyone to know what a dirty, diaper slut I am. I could feel the weight of the diaper between my legs, and I felt so degraded. I literally just stood in my kitchen, shitting my diaper like a baby. I felt gross and disgusting but at the same time there was a part of me that was aroused and turned on by how depraved I was being. I felt ashamed for having that reaction…

After reporting the experience to Lazyazz15, I was instructed to sit down on my chair 30 times to really mush up the contents of my diaper. After this, I was asked if I felt ready to sleep in it and I had to confess that I didn’t. Diapers are still very new for me, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep inn the mess. So, I was instructed to go back to the window with my wand on the best setting that would make me cum. I explained that I was in denial and couldn’t cum but was told that it was my punishment for releasing early. I was told that I couldn’t remove the wand, no matter what.

So there I was, in my window, masturbating in a dirty diaper. What a depraved, disgusting pig I really am. I got so close to cumming several times but couldn’t quite get over the edge. I think the disgust overwhelmed me as well as my determination not to break my denial.

At this point I stopped and explained that things had got too much for me.

Overall, it was a really intense experience and I really do feel punished by it.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
The following user says Thank You to Humiliation_Pig for this post:
Old 02-22-2023, 06:45 AM   #245
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve been asked to post this report here by Lazyazz15.

Today I was instructed to put on a diaper and my sandpaper bra then tie myself spreadeagle on the bed with my wand tucked down the front of my diaper, on a pulsing setting, whilst gagged and blindfolded, for 30 minutes.

I followed the instructions and tied myself to the bed and got everything in place. Initially the wand felt good but it quickly became apparent that I wouldn’t be able to edge from the stimulation which made the next 30 minutes very frustrating. This was worse than corner time. I really don’t like blindfolds, or sensory deprivation in general, so this made everything a lot harder. Lying there, not being able to get any satisfying stimulation with no idea how much time had passed was horrendous for me. Eventually the timer went off and I had permission to edge as long as I wet my diaper.

There’s something very infantilising about wetting in bed. Even though it was caught by the diaper, I still needed to check the bed. I then released my hands and used them to put the wand in a more effective position and managed to edge in seconds. The combination of the 30 minutes of teasing and having just wet my diaper, almost tipped me over but I managed to turn the wand off in time.

I have been told that I’ll be in diapers for the next three days and that I must ask on this thread every time I want to change. If I don’t get a response within an hour, I’m allowed to change anyway.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-22-2023, 09:50 AM   #246
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Please can I change my diaper? It's soaking wet and I worried that it will start leaking soon and I really don't have enough diapers to double up. I will do a task for you in exchange for permission!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-23-2023, 03:59 AM   #247
Gothswitch

Quote:
Please can I change my diaper? It's soaking wet and I worried that it will start leaking soon and I really don't have enough diapers to double up. I will do a task for you in exchange for permission!
You may change your diaper. I will consider a task for you.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post:
Old 02-25-2023, 08:02 AM   #248
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I've managed to catch a cold and so this piggy is feeling very sorry for herself.

I was wondering if anyone would so kind as to give me some short-ish (max 1 hour) dares to help me pass the time. Despite being ill, I'm extremely horny and desperate to be toyed with and played with.

Due to my illness I won't be accepting dares based on eating or drinking bodily fluids.

Please give this piggy the opportunity to entertain you?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-26-2023, 12:58 AM   #249
xkcdoer

Put toothpaste on your clit then start a timer try to edge. No giving up for at least 10 minutes, but you can take longer if you still think you can do it. After you edge, hit your pussy with the tawse 10 times, but if you can't edge, make it 20.
Old 02-26-2023, 01:23 AM   #250
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkcdoer View Post
Put toothpaste on your clit then start a timer try to edge. No giving up for at least 10 minutes, but you can take longer if you still think you can do it. After you edge, hit your pussy with the tawse 10 times, but if you can't edge, make it 20.
Thank you for this task. I did as you instructed and managed to edge within 2 minutes as I was really horny and toothpaste just makes me more aroused.

I gave my pussy 10 good, strong hits with the tawse and it's now hurting a lot particularly as it's already quite bruised from a punishment I did yesterday.

I hope I completed this task to your satisfaction?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-26-2023, 01:41 AM   #251
xkcdoer

Quote:
Thank you for this task. I did as you instructed and managed to edge within 2 minutes as I was really horny and toothpaste just makes me more aroused.

I gave my pussy 10 good, strong hits with the tawse and it's now hurting a lot particularly as it's already quite bruised from a punishment I did yesterday.

I hope I completed this task to your satisfaction?
You have. Let's take your mind off your pussy pain. Give yourself 20 with the tawse on each inner thigh.
Old 02-26-2023, 01:53 AM   #252
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You have. Let's take your mind off your pussy pain. Give yourself 20 with the tawse on each inner thigh.
Thank you for being so thoughtful, Sir, my mind is definitely off the pain in my pussy!

I delivered the strokes as quickly as possible as I knew this was going to hurt a lot. My inner thighs are now bright red and slightly welted with some light bruising already forming...

Thank you for punishing this pig, Sir!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-26-2023, 01:57 AM   #253
xkcdoer

Quote:
Thank you for being so thoughtful, Sir, my mind is definitely off the pain in my pussy!

I delivered the strokes as quickly as possible as I knew this was going to hurt a lot. My inner thighs are now bright red and slightly welted with some light bruising already forming...

Thank you for punishing this pig, Sir!
Good piggy. Are you still horny?
Old 02-26-2023, 01:58 AM   #254
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good piggy. Are you still horny?
Yes, Sir. I'm extremely horny!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-26-2023, 02:08 AM   #255
xkcdoer

Good. I want you to try to edge in each of these positions. If you move out of the position, that's a failure, and you'll be punished for it.
  1. On your tiptoes
  2. Doing a wallsit
  3. Standing on one leg
  4. standing on the other leg

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment