Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-04-2018, 10:16 PM   #241
youngandbi212

If I were your boyfriend, I would lock you up in chastity. The time you used to spend masturbating will instead be dedicated to practicing blow jobs on your dildo. I'll know whether or not you've practiced because you won't come out of chastity until you give me a blowjob I'm happy with.

I fantasize about eating my own cum, but rarely ever do it because I chicken out.
youngandbi212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 05:55 PM   #242
jeffry_o

If I were your boyfriend I would have you cum in a cup for a month and then force you to drink it all at one time.

I don't wash my dishes and let them pile up for weeks till I completely run out of clean ones.

Dislikes: cum eating, pictures, crossdressing, line writing, corner time

Limits: permanent, public, blood, family, illegal
jeffry_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:25 AM   #243
moretome

If I were your g, I'd make you get rid of all your dishes except one. You only get to eat on it once per day. The other meals you'd get to use your floor. Of course, since you probably don't clean that either, you'll be eating all the dirt on the floor. Delicious.

I love the thought of being tied to a chair and humiliated until I cry.
Limits: permanent, involving family/friends, face pictures, public

Please send me PMs or KIKs that verbally humiliate me.
Kik: herewego_x

moretome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:51 AM   #244
Bluee

If I were your girlfriend, I would force you to spend most of your time tied to a chair, wearing nothing but a blindfold, mouth gag and butt plug. I would constantly refer to you as either "slut" or "whore" (which would be written all over your body in permanent marker along with other degrading names) and punish you by caning all parts of your body and forcing you to orgasm repeatedly until you beg me to stop. On top of that, I would invite strangers in to join so they can use you for their pleasure and I would film the whole thing and put it in on the internet for the world to see. Only until you're completely broken and exhausted would I release you.

I love masturbating and probably do it too much
Bluee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bluee for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #245
Tantalos

So you love jerking off, don't you? Well, too bad, your dick belongs to me alone!

If I were your gf I would put you into permanent chastity from now on.
Once a week I would undress you and tie you up bent over a table, legs spread. I would then invite 5 or 6 of your female friends/colleagues and every one of us would finger your asshole and massage your prostate until you suffer a ruined orgasm. The others get to watch and comment about your caged little cock and your butthole until it's their turn to milk you.
Don't worry, we will give you a break whenever you ask. However during the break your ass will be continuosly spanked by one of us ladies.
Let's see if you still enjoy masturbation after a few sessions.

I for my part probably shouldn't fantasize about having sex with my female co-worker, a married woman.

Likes: anal, (self)bondage, spanking, pain, enemas, nipple torture, cbt

dislikes/punishment: pissplay, scatplay, chastity, heavy anal, crossdressing, cornertime

limit: public, photos, illegal, family

Last edited by Tantalos; 07-05-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Tantalos is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tantalos for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 01:38 PM   #246
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

You should be ashamed of yourself. Keep your eyes off that married woman you slut. If I was your boyfriend, I would slap you so many times so hard across the face that your cheek would bleed and your teeth would be knocked out. You will only keep your eyes on me, not some married woman.

I fantasize of being diapered and crossdressed while being fucked hard by a dom, forced to do what them say

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:52 PM   #247
Lil Jazzy

If I wear your boyfriend I would make sure you are always in your diaper and dressed up in a cute frilly dress and heels and a wig. I would command you to lay on the bed lift your dress and then fuck you hard in your ass.

I fantasise about being diapered and treated like a little girl and do what my mistress wants me to do. Even if it is humiliating and degrading
Old 07-05-2018, 02:23 PM   #248
Epicflail

You pathetic little girl. If I was your girlfriend I’d treat you as a child. You’d be diapered and only allowed to wear dresses and pigtails. I’d spank your little ass whenever you did wrong and make you stand in the corner in the hope you mature. But I doubt you would because you’re ich as crybaby.

I always play with my nipples even if I’m not masturbating.

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Epicflail for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 02:49 PM   #249
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Well, dear me. If I were your boyfriend I would try to put it on extinction: that is, I would make you do it in public and when we're out and about. I would encourage you to be vocal with it until the embarrassment of doing it matched the heat you generated and eventually cause you either to become completely addicted to public humiliation or forced you to be more lady-like (for want of a better word, perhaps appropriate) in public. Of course, I'd totally help you do it and help you be turned on if you liked - by whatever means necessary.

I fantasise about being forced into bondage.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:47 PM   #250
moretome

If I were your girlfriend, I'd tie you so that you were hanging from a ceiling. Your toes would just barely touch the floor. Then, I'd take a whip and tease you up and down with it. Then I'd tickle you with a feather until you peed yourself. Only then I would take you down, tie your hands behind your back and your knees together, and lay you down inches away from your piss. I'd put a bright pink collar on you and a puppy but plug, then spank your ass until it was bright red.

Finally, I'd take a picture and put it in front of you, showing you what you are. I'd leave you like that until you started crying or begging me to jerk off.

I want to be dominated by a couple.
Limits: permanent, involving family/friends, face pictures, public

Please send me PMs or KIKs that verbally humiliate me.
Kik: herewego_x

moretome is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretome for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 01:13 AM   #251
Tantalos

You dirty bitch! You think one partner is not enough to satisfy you? If I were your boyfriend I would give you a hard spanking and then turn your slutty ass over to an experienced couple for a week and even pay them to make a will-less sextoy out of you.
Would you like that, you degenerate whore? I know how they break their slaves. You will be tied spread eagle to a bed, with HER sitting on your face forcing you to eat her pussy while HE roughly fingers and stretches your cunt. After an antagonizing hour they will flip you around and force you to suck HIS cock while SHE really gets started on your ass with a wooden paddle and a big selection of plugs and dildos of impressing variation and size.
Of course, that's just for starters. After this warm-up you will be ball-tied, gagged and blindfolded and put into a tiny cage for some hours while they decide what to do with you worthless cunt for the next week.

I have the secret wish of visiting a professional dominatrix, but always chicken out.

Likes: anal, (self)bondage, spanking, pain, enemas, nipple torture, cbt

dislikes/punishment: pissplay, scatplay, chastity, heavy anal, crossdressing, cornertime

limit: public, photos, illegal, family
Tantalos is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tantalos for this post:
Old 07-13-2018, 10:15 PM   #252
jdh90

If I were your boyfriend I would go online and look for a dominatrix for you to meet in real life so she can treat you like the bitch you are. She will tie you up, administer a large enema and insert a plug into your ass to keep it in. Dont release it before she tells you or you'd be in total chastity and your ass would be plugged as much as possible so it was kept nice and ready for her to fuck whenever she felt the urge.

I fantasize about being locked in chastity and then to be used by a girl as a human toilet with forced scat eating and swallowing.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:02 AM   #253
Self loathing

If I were your gf I'd lock your dick up until you drank a full glass of piss and ate one of my shits off of a plate every day.

I fantasize about cuckolding, but I don't know if I could watch my girl even kiss someone else.
Self loathing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:28 AM   #254
SlutBella1

You are afraid.. little shit...If I were your gf...I will bind you with chair.and blindfold you...and let the other guys fuck me in front of you every day...sothat you will onlyhear the voices..but wont be able to do anything..

I daily orgasm four times..it is like a drug to me..
SlutBella1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:49 AM   #255
jdh90

If I were your boyfriend, I'd keep you strapped up to a vibrator all day so you couldn't stop orgasming. Once I am satisfied with your begging for it to stop I'd lock you up in a chastity belt for an extended period and make you pleasure me with your mouth. Once you beg me to be able to orgasm again I'll strap the vibrator back to you and repeat the cycle.

I want my gf to fuck me with a strap on but I'm too afraid to ask

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deserves, humiliation, punishment, rules, verbal humiliation