Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #241
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Since everyone seems to enjoy toothpaste so much:

Undress, kneel, edge, brush clit with your toothbrush & toothpaste for 3 minutes, edge, brush again for 2 minutes, edge, brush again for 1 minute, orgasm, brush again for 3 minutes, remain kneeling for 7 minutes with hands clasped behind your neck. If you are in denial when you read this (not when you get around to performing the task), add another 3 minutes of brushing with an additional edge

Post here how it went, if you could orgasm or not....

As always, enjoy!
I think i ruined my poor pussy today! So...I found it so hard to get to the edge. i think it was because my clit was already so sore from all the clit snaps. It took ages but i was determined to get there. So finally through lots of pain, i got there. i could feel my pussy start to twinge as if it was about to cum. I stopped and brushed with toothpaste and brush for the three minutes. Almost as soon as I had got to the edge I had lost it again with the toothpaste. Just the brushing motion alone was super painful.

Again after the toothpaste it took me ages to edge. i was getting desperate. As it took longer, my poor clit started to ache more and more as I was just adding to the pain with my continual attempts at getting to the edge.

Eventually, i got to the the end of the edges/toothpaste stuff. It was time to cum. I seriously doubted I'd be able to. I played again and it just felt like it was getting farther away- more painful. It took what felt like an eternity before I finally managed to find an exact rhythm that wasn't too painful!

That wasn't a good orgasm. It felt like it was forced from my body. Almost like the pleasure had just turned into pain.

And then I had to do the stupid toothpaste brushing again. This hurt like hell. It seemed to burn more. I could only brush softly and it still was too sensitive for that.

The 7 minutes waiting at the end also wasn't great. All I could focus on was that burn from the toothpaste...

Oh but you know what...even after all that moaning, i kind of enjoyed the pure pain and helplessness of this one...

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:16 PM   #242
Naughty gal

i will be joining this for two weeks

[U]Limits[U]
Public
Family
Pain
Nipple play
Writing
Photos
Food play (with exceptions ex.marshmallows)

[U]Likes[U]
Anal&pussy play
Desperation
Private humiliation
Masturbation instructions
Wedgies
BDSM(I don't have any toys but have rope/belts)
Naughty gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #243
MischievousKitten
gD king

NaughtyGal, I want you to do my task:

Think of an assignment that you would hate getting on this thread, but one that you would still do. Thought of one? Good.

Now I want you to do the first assignment that came to mind, and post a report with what your assignment was and how it went.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:09 PM   #244
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
I think i ruined my poor pussy today! So...I found it so hard to get to the edge. i think it was because my clit was already so sore from all the clit snaps. It took ages but i was determined to get there. So finally through lots of pain, i got there. i could feel my pussy start to twinge as if it was about to cum. I stopped and brushed with toothpaste and brush for the three minutes. Almost as soon as I had got to the edge I had lost it again with the toothpaste. Just the brushing motion alone was super painful.

Again after the toothpaste it took me ages to edge. i was getting desperate. As it took longer, my poor clit started to ache more and more as I was just adding to the pain with my continual attempts at getting to the edge.

Eventually, i got to the the end of the edges/toothpaste stuff. It was time to cum. I seriously doubted I'd be able to. I played again and it just felt like it was getting farther away- more painful. It took what felt like an eternity before I finally managed to find an exact rhythm that wasn't too painful!

That wasn't a good orgasm. It felt like it was forced from my body. Almost like the pleasure had just turned into pain.

And then I had to do the stupid toothpaste brushing again. This hurt like hell. It seemed to burn more. I could only brush softly and it still was too sensitive for that.

The 7 minutes waiting at the end also wasn't great. All I could focus on was that burn from the toothpaste...

Oh but you know what...even after all that moaning, i kind of enjoyed the pure pain and helplessness of this one...

i am very impressed with your determination initialrush!

Post orgasm torture must be the worse, although i have experienced it myself only very limited occasions.

Your report was also very well written - i felt sorry for you as reading and was almost sorry (only almost!) to have given you such a difficult task after all you have been through recently.

Given that, today a little retribution. 3 times on Friday at your leisure, get undressed, lie comfortably in your bed, and gently stroke your tender lips with any type lube you wish for 5 minutes. If you have the urge to orgasm after the 5 minutes (and are free to do so), go right ahead.

Hopefully others will take some pity on you today as well.

Enjoy as by tomorrow, i will likely have recovered from feeling sorry for you.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:11 PM   #245
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty gal View Post
i will be joining this for two weeks
you have a limit of pain and joined this thread???? Intriguing!

try this one (initial rush seems to have enjoyed) and report here

undress, kneel, edge, brush clit with your toothbrush & toothpaste for 3 minutes, edge, brush again for 2 minutes, edge, brush again for 1 minute, orgasm, brush again for 3 minutes, remain kneeling for 7 minutes with hands clasped behind your neck.

enjoy

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-19-2015 at 11:17 PM.
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:14 PM   #246
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateduelist View Post
Girls: Think of an assignment that you would hate getting on this thread, but one that you would still do. Thought of one? Good.

Now I want you to do the first assignment that came to mind, and post a report with what your assignment was and how it went.
Oh dear...

You know those scouring pads. Like sponges with the green scratchy pads on top?...well I used one of those all over my pussy for ten minutes. Just circling all over. Paying attention to my clit and then back down to my pussy lips. My whole pussy ended up so red and stingy. And then...I added some toothpaste to the scouring pad and rubbed that into my pussy for 5 minutes! This burned more than usual because I had just made it way more sensitive with the scouring pad.

I thought of this because I've just bought some new ones for the kitchen and the thought had flashed through my head when buying them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post

i am very impressed with your determination initialrush!

Post orgasm torture must be the worse, although i have experienced it myself only very limited occasions.

Your report was also very well written - i felt sorry for you as reading and was almost sorry (only almost!) to have given you such a difficult task after all you have been through recently.

Given that, today a little retribution. 3 times on Friday at your leisure, get undressed, lie comfortably in your bed, and gently stroke your tender lips with any type lube you wish for 5 minutes. If you have the urge to orgasm after the 5 minutes (and are free to do so), go right ahead.

Hopefully others will take some pity on you today as well.

Enjoy as by tomorrow, i will likely have recovered from feeling sorry for you.
Thank you! I didn't cum because of the switch thread but it was nice to sooth my clit with a little sot and gentle play!

I think I am almost caught up. I have the wax one and a couple from earlier on in the week still to do.

Just tonight and two days left!

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

Old 11-20-2015, 02:07 PM   #247
MischievousKitten
gD king

Quote:
Oh dear...

You know those scouring pads. Like sponges with the green scratchy pads on top?...well I used one of those all over my pussy for ten minutes. Just circling all over. Paying attention to my clit and then back down to my pussy lips. My whole pussy ended up so red and stingy. And then...I added some toothpaste to the scouring pad and rubbed that into my pussy for 5 minutes! This burned more than usual because I had just made it way more sensitive with the scouring pad.

I thought of this because I've just bought some new ones for the kitchen and the thought had flashed through my head when buying them...
Very nice. I suppose then that you'll be safe from me today :P

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Old 11-20-2015, 02:54 PM   #248
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Flip a coin ladies

only look at the one you get.

Heads
Spoiler:
Rubber band snaps to the clit, roll 2 dice and multiply it by 10 for number of snaps

Tails
Spoiler:
Lucky break, pleasure yourself in your favorite way and enjoy a nice orgasm. If you are in denial then just pleasure yourself to the edge 5 times.

If you just couldn't help yourself and looked at both or decide to take a peek then this is for you.
Spoiler:
Naughty girl, double every task given to you for the next 24 hours
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:27 PM   #249
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
Flip a coin ladies

Heads
Spoiler:
Rubber band snaps to the clit, roll 2 dice and multiply it by 10 for number of snaps

Tails
Spoiler:
Lucky break, pleasure yourself in your favorite way and enjoy a nice orgasm. If you are in denial then just pleasure yourself to the edge 5 times.

If you just couldn't help yourself and looked at both or decide to take a peek then this is for you.
Spoiler:

Ooh yum! I got tails! Thank you! I also got switched in the denial thread! super perfect. I used my rabbit vibrator. recently I've really, really cum much harder than usual with both penetration and playing with my clit so the rabbit is perfect. It took me about 15 minutes of slowly myself to cum and it was delicious!

Though...I must admit I was too curious to see what torture I had managed to avoid...

Curiosity killed the cat. So I guess I'm going to have to double tasks! Ahh that is awful for this thread! Why couldn't I hold myself back from looking!

27/F/UK

Old 11-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #250
Naughty gal

Quote:
NaughtyGal, I want you to do my task:

Think of an assignment that you would hate getting on this thread, but one that you would still do. Thought of one? Good.

The first assignment that came to mind was being edging multiple times in a row using icy hot as a lubricant.

My assignment went painful, but was successful, i whipped out my icy hot and set a timer for 30 minutes to see how many edges i could do without break. it was painful finger fucking myself with the gel. i managed to edge 4 times which hurt more and more after every one, the alarm was like music to my ears

[U]Limits[U]
Public
Family
Pain
Nipple play
Writing
Photos

[U]Likes[U]
Anal&pussy play
Desperation
Private humiliation
Wedgies
Old 11-20-2015, 07:44 PM   #251
Naughty gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
Flip a coin ladies

Heads
Spoiler:

Tails
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
i had just finished some edging so it was nice to flip tails and enjoy this pleasure, too bad i looked at the heads result after so will now have to double everything

[U]Limits[U]
Public
Family
Pain
Nipple play
Writing
Photos

[U]Likes[U]
Anal&pussy play
Desperation
Private humiliation
Wedgies
Old 11-20-2015, 11:02 PM   #252
MischievousKitten
gD king

Here is naughtygal's task to replicate:

Quote:
Here is initialrush's task to replicate:

Quote:
The first assignment that came to mind was being edging multiple times in a row using icy hot as a lubricant.

My assignment went painful, but was successful, i whipped out my icy hot and set a timer for 30 minutes to see how many edges i could do without break. it was painful finger fucking myself with the gel. i managed to edge 4 times which hurt more and more after every one, the alarm was like music to my ears
Both of you should post along with your report, whether the dare you came up with, or this other dare, was harder.

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Old 11-21-2015, 05:26 AM   #253
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Here is naughtygal's task to replicate:

Here is initialrush's task to replicate:

Both of you should post along with your report, whether the dare you came up with, or this other dare, was harder.
Ooh. Okay so I think all this recent pussy pain activity has left the skin around my clit oh so sore. It's still all good to go etc but edging is still painful. It's taking me so long! I did this for half an hour and barely managed to edge once. I used toothpaste as I don't have icy hot. Actually I don't think they sell it here in the UK. If anyone knows of a better alternative I'd be interested to hear it. So well that was a frustrating 30 minutes for me im afraid!

27/F/UK

Old 11-21-2015, 06:12 AM   #254
trenho
getDare Devil

quick one:
100 hard pussy hits with an hairbrush, wait 5 second after each one.
oh, meanwhile keep two clothespins on each nipple.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:19 AM   #255
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
quick one:
100 hard pussy hits with an hairbrush, wait 5 second after each one.
oh, meanwhile keep two clothespins on each nipple.
Oh Trenho...

I'm not even going to thank you.

27/F/UK

Advertisements
Kink Talk