Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-13-2015, 04:17 PM   #2521
MaggieRaeX

Poop onto a sheet of plastic cling wrap (to avoid too much of a mess), strip naked, lather up a bar of soap and put it into your mouth. Now set a timer for 20 minutes. You must stand in a corner, pressing the poop firmly into the corner with (at least) your nose until the timer goes off. If after the 20 minutes has finished you look down and find any poop on the floor, you must first add it back to the larger pile, then reset the timer adding an additional 10 minutes and restart the dare. The soap may not leave your mouth and you may not clean your face until you have finished without making a mess of your floor.
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:43 PM   #2522
winjam

u must put a handcuff key in a condom then shit in the condom and tie it up and make sure the handcuff key is completely covered.. then you must handcuff yourself behind the back in your bathtub... the only way to get out is to bite the condom open and search for the key with your mouth.

No eating in mine unless its creative and persuasive..

Dislikes/Light humiliation,toilet control,Diapers,soft anal,being handcuffed

Soft Limits Full Scat,pain,ice,Humiliation,anal

Hard Limits i will never do. Family,blood, friends,Anything public or involving my social life,Crossdressing(sorry :/ )

20/Male/Straight

If its not on here im probably ok with it

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...46896.98419651
winjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:06 PM   #2523
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

t starts off easy then gets harder
1) First, sniff your poop for 1 min straight with the load an inch from your nose
2) When you're finished take some poop and shove it up your nostrils, smush it into place and tape it down.
3) Next, fill your mouth with Poop, try not to swallow. Once it enters it cannot leave. Leave some room so you can breathe through your mouth!
4) Here comes the tricky part--Balance the rest of your load on the top of your head.
5) Now that you're head is full of poop, handcuff your hands behind your back-without the poo falling off your head
6) Now take a lap around a floor of your house.

If you failed any part of this (the poo fell out of your mouth, off your head, or you took it out of your nose) You must:

1) eat half the poop
2) give yourself dirty swirly with the rest
3) cock suck for 10 mins
4) you can only clean yourself off with pee

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:57 AM   #2524
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time your in a mall you will get a the biggest fountain drink, you can, when you need to go, you might not be done with the drink but that's OK. Go into the rest room and poop in the cup. Fill the rest up with pee, this will be more fun with friends, you don't want them to know so you'll keep drinking from the cup.
This cup will come home with you, after you've drank all the liquid you'll dump the rest into a diaper and put it on. No diaper, oh my you'll just have to spoil your undies, they replace the diaper and stay on for a minimum of 2 hours or until you've done another poop in them, whichever is longer. Don't be afraid to spend more time with your friends.

Last edited by rhl; 09-17-2015 at 07:01 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:18 PM   #2525
Dirtypuppy

Okay with marshmallow suppository? If so. Get yourself to a mall or otherwise, stuff in 10 mallows, and walk home in panties.

Diapers and suppositories please!
Dirtypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:00 AM   #2526
rhl
getDare Succubus

OK go to the mall insert suppository, with diaper on and it showing over waist of pants, you will now go for a walk around the mall holding it in until you explode... But get into a squat position making sure your in the open, before releasing your load, we want people to realize what is happening,
You now can enjoy the next hour walking through the mail, entering as many stores as you can.

Last edited by rhl; 09-18-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:55 PM   #2527
winjam

ok you are to put your ass straight into the air against a wall kinda like a pile driver... with your mouth still on the floor... then you must try to catch the poop in your mouth anything you don't catch with you mouth you must eat.

No eating in mine unless its creative
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	5344  

Dislikes/Light humiliation,toilet control,Diapers,soft anal,being handcuffed

Soft Limits Full Scat,pain,ice,Humiliation,anal

Hard Limits i will never do. Family,blood, friends,Anything public or involving my social life,Crossdressing(sorry :/ )

20/Male/Straight

If its not on here im probably ok with it

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...46896.98419651
winjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:58 PM   #2528
fdribble

You must shit and piss into a condom, tie a knot in it so you have all the mixture at the tip then chew on it while jacking off, you can stop chewing when you have cum

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:56 AM   #2529
darextr

do the same with a plastic bag, but puncture a hole into it. You must chew on it until you cum.

Punishment: swallow scat, needles, burns, heavy pain, small dildos,
Limits: eat a lot of scat, smearing, anal stretching, illegal, public, face, diaper, abdl
darextr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:57 AM   #2530
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

Deepthroat a turd until you can hold it 5 times for 5 seconds or 1 time for 10 seconds.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

justafurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:24 AM   #2531
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tasty poo

Make a banana split with your next poo, replacing the banana with your shit. Don't forget the hot fudge.
Happy eating!

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:45 PM   #2532
rhl
getDare Succubus

Make a milkshake with you next turd, doing forget the whip cream. Since you like humiliation I suggest drinking it with at least one other person around, you probably don't want to mention what kind of shake it is.

If I had to make a request, I've enjoyed the public humiliation, the last was an after dinner, with an enama short skirt, and pantyless. By the time I got home there was brown lines down the back of both legs. Be creative

Last edited by rhl; 09-22-2015 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:47 PM   #2533
atomicnebulae158

You must poop along the toilet seat, any that falls in to the toilet you must pick out with your hands and put back on the seat. Any that fell the other way you must eat off of the floor. Any that stayed on the toilet seat you must push in to the bowl with your tongue. Have fun

Gooner - Denied indefinitely - no cumming!

Please make me a better toilet by sending a roulette (you may choose rolls) from here:https://www.faproulette.co/c/103287/toilet-training/

Likes: JOI, Bondage, Edging with denial,Holding edges Mean dares, CBT

Limits: Family, Public, Unbearable Pain, Blood

atomicnebulae158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 02:37 PM   #2534
pilik

Next time you need to go you must put your hands under your ass while sitting down. You may put them in any position under the toilet but your fingers must be spread out. Keep your hands underneath for the whole time and don't move them until you've finished. After that you must lick them clean.

Drinking heavy tomorrow night so give me a good one for the day after shits!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 02:25 AM   #2535
darextr

Fill your mouth with shit and tape shut it. If you don't cum within 2 minutes you must swallow all.

Punishment: swallow scat, needles, burns, heavy pain, small dildos,
Limits: eat a lot of scat, smearing, anal stretching, illegal, public, face, diaper, abdl
darextr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk