Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-24-2020, 04:42 PM   #2506
mrstevebe

100 spanks with the brush

male/35/uk
Likes : spanking, cbt, edging, bondage, cross dressing, cei, joi, chastity, plugs, gags
Toys - dildo's, butt plug, lovense edge, clamps, rope, wand vibrator, gag, chastity cage (with spikes)
dislike : cornertime, line-writing (good punishments)
limits : scat, family, social, blackmail, diapers
mrstevebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 08:00 PM   #2507
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnygirl View Post
Lost a bet once again to Strippokermick so I am gonna be in here for a month.

Max is 100 per post to start with but the max increases by 10 for every 5 sets of spanks i'm given.

Do your worst boys!

110 to your left ass.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:19 PM   #2508
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Question

Have another 110 split between your sit spots. Hairbrush
Old 02-28-2020, 01:50 AM   #2509
Bunnygirl

Ok oww... so been busy and not able to get on so I didn't see these until about an hour ago so I went ahead and did them all, my butt is soo freaking sore right now that I am on my knees in front of my computer to type this! That makes a total of 720 spankings

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:57 AM   #2510
SapphicPrincess

i wanna join this thread ^_^

Limits (will not do): public, involving others, scat, illegal, penetration, very painful

♥︎ call me puppy!
♥︎ pm me edging and denial dares
♥︎ currently not denied
SapphicPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:22 AM   #2511
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicPrincess View Post
i wanna join this thread ^_^
Start with 30 to each sit spot with a bath brush or equivalent.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:39 AM   #2512
SapphicPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Start with 30 to each sit spot with a bath brush or equivalent.
done!! i did it with my hair brush and it stung but it also felt kinda good and im starting to get wet hehe thank u sir!! cant wait for more

Limits (will not do): public, involving others, scat, illegal, penetration, very painful

♥︎ call me puppy!
♥︎ currently not denied
Old 02-28-2020, 10:33 AM   #2513
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

And more you shall have. 100 with a wooden spoon.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 02:01 PM   #2514
SapphicPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
And more you shall have. 100 with a wooden spoon.
did my 100!! it stung so much more than the hairbrush did! left more marks too! couldnt resist myself and started touching myself and before i could pull away to edge i came. will take any (within limits ofc) punishment given also ready for more spankings.

♥︎ call me puppy!
♥︎ currently not denied
Old 02-28-2020, 02:06 PM   #2515
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
did my 100!! it stung so much more than the hairbrush did! left more marks too! couldnt resist myself and started touching myself and before i could pull away to edge i came. will take any (within limits ofc) punishment given also ready for more spankings.
Lets start off your punishment with 50 swats with the hairbrush and 50 with the wooden spoon, alternating cheeks every five swats.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 02:12 PM   #2516
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

I'll add another hundred for both of you. Hairbrush all on the right cheek
Old 02-28-2020, 10:49 PM   #2517
SapphicPrincess

thank you brat tamer and mr spanker!! i did my 50 hairbrush spankings and my 50 wooden spoon spankings first! they really hurt but i deserved it for cumming when i wasnt supposed to so thank u very much for that sir! i will be a good girl and not cum until allowed!

second, i did the 100 spankings with a hairbrush to my right cheek, it hurt so much after my previous spanking! my bottom is now bright pink and it hurts to sit down! thank u for the spanking sir!

that’ll be all for me tonight, but looking forward to any given to me for the weekend! do ur worst boys

♥︎ call me puppy!
♥︎ currently not denied
Old 02-29-2020, 02:54 AM   #2518
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

100 for princess and 110 for bunny girl- to ass with a length of electrical wire

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #2519
SapphicPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
100 for princess and 110 for bunny girl- to ass with a length of electrical wire
did my 100 with my charger cord! it stung way worse than the brush and the spoon, and it hurts more when i sit too! i think it would be a great punishment in the future. thank u for the spanking sir!

i would like to ask the next boy that gives me a spanking to please please allow me to cum. all of these spankings have made me so wet and desperate, i will touch myself how ever u want and take as many spankings in any location u please. if not, please at least allow me to edge. thank u sirs, i will appreciate whatever u give me!

♥︎ call me puppy!
♥︎ currently not denied
Old 03-01-2020, 03:27 AM   #2520
garjzla

Quote:
did my 100 with my charger cord! it stung way worse than the brush and the spoon, and it hurts more when i sit too! i think it would be a great punishment in the future. thank u for the spanking sir!

i would like to ask the next boy that gives me a spanking to please please allow me to cum. all of these spankings have made me so wet and desperate, i will touch myself how ever u want and take as many spankings in any location u please. if not, please at least allow me to edge. thank u sirs, i will appreciate whatever u give me!
If you want to edge, you must do another 100 with the charger cord on your ass, then spank your pussy with your wooden spoon 30 times
garjzla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chalange, challenge, control, denial, spanking