Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-10-2023, 03:37 AM   #2416
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

Randomly select a cubicle and lock yourself in. Take off one of your socks and clean the toilet rim + toilet sock with each of your socks. Put one sock in your mouth and the other over your cock. Jerk off until you cum inside the sock and then put them back on until you're home
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 04:18 AM   #2417
Sissyboy705

Go to a restroom wearing a skirt and panties. Pee at the urinal then jerk off(still standing at the urinal) and cum in your panties.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 04:27 AM   #2418
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucky View Post
Go into the first stall. You may either lick the rim of the toilet or dunk your underwear in the bowl and put it back on.

Go into the second stall. You must do the other option in here.
^^^^^

Check limits before posting please
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:51 PM   #2419
KEDA

I want you to go to the bathroom and put on nipple clamps. Using a string, tie the clamps to the stall door so that if it is opened, the clamps rip off you. Not sitting on the toilet (nipples still attached to the door.) I want you to use it as normal and hope someone doesn't open the unlocked stall door while you are in there...have fun
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 01:10 AM   #2420
Sismaster

go to the bathroom strip naked and put your closed in a bin. if there is no bin put it in a sink. Then go back inside the stall and jerk off loudly for 2 minutes. Then you can stop and go to another stall. keep doing this until you have been in all stalls 3 times. then you have to go out immedeately and grab your clothes (if they are still there) you can put them on and cum in a urinal

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 07:56 AM   #2421
KEDA

go into the stall and don't lock it. you will strip down to nothing and sit on the toilet back wards (facing the tank). once sitting down, lean backwards so that your hands touch the ground in front of the toilet to hld yourself up (make sure your feet stay on the ground, unless you cant then put them on the wall on either side of the tank) now in the position you will pee. I'm sure not much will actually go in the toilet but that's ok. once done edge 5 times in this position. then you will get up (slowly don't hurt yourself) and kneel in front of the toilet. look at that pissy mess. you will clean it by licking the toilet clean. once done redress and leave
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:49 AM   #2422
Darkmoonwolf

Go into a stall but dont lock it.
Strip naked
Put head on toilet seat covering the hole.
Maneuver to a legs over head position the best you can.
Open mouth and pee. Drink any that goes in mouth.
When done lower head into toilet and flush.
Now get up, lick any pee off toilet, get dressed and have a nice day.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 03:45 PM   #2423
Aussie_Submissive

Enter a stall and strip.

Your challenge is to punch each of your balls 50 times.
Then slap them 35 times.

However…
- a punch/slap only counts if it’s outside the stall
- each punch/slap must be completed within, at most, 2 minutes of the last one. If it’s not, 10 punches/slaps get removed and you must do them again (and another 10 if 4 mins etc)
- whenever you’re in the stall, you must be squeezing your balls as hard as you can.

Have fun!
Aussie_Submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 06:05 AM   #2424
Aidan

Enter a stall and bust your bare balls 35 times. The catch is, you are only allowed to bust if you arent alone in that bathroom.
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 12:23 PM   #2425
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Enter the stall, pee in a cup and drink it. Leave the stall open...
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 07:41 PM   #2426
Gd206

Enter a stall and stuff your bra with toilet paper and put on some lipstick without using a mirror, you may then use the toilet, but you cannot close the stall door at any point during this dare, once you leave you may wipe off the lipstick in the bathroom mirror if you need

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 09:01 PM   #2427
dragonxy86

Get into a cubicle and leave it unlocked.. Now strip completly nude and hang your clothes over the stall, so you can clearly see them from outside..
Now edge twice and cum on the door handle. get out of the stall and dress yourself.

Telegram - @Dragon86jj

Loves - nipple torture, hypno, edging, anal

Likes - humiliation, exhibitionism, rules, degradation, denial, body writing, being controlled, cbt,

Limits - face, permanent marks, scat, blood

PM Dare To-Do List
dragonxy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 11:23 PM   #2428
Gd206

Strip completely naked in a stall, slide your clothes over into another stall and then slap your balls 10 times, now you may walk into the other stall that your clothes are in while still naked, leave the door unlocked and use the toilet leave the door unlocked and slightly open, now you may leave the stall and get dressed outside

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 11:52 PM   #2429
Aussie_Submissive

Your dare is to punch your balls 26 times, your cock 26 times, and spank your ass 26 times.

However…
- it doesn’t count unless you’re in the general shared area of the restroom
- it doesn’t count if you’re wearing any clothes
- it doesn’t count unless it is 5 consecutive ones (no return to a stall)
- an additional 10 of each are required, which don’t follow any other rules except, someone else must be in the restroom.
Aussie_Submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 08:33 AM   #2430
Rb123

Go to a public bathroom wearing panties. You must take them off and leave them hanging up somewhere, leave them for at least 30min and come back. If they are still there you are going to put them back on

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom