Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #226
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXV)

There was exactly one place Evan could touch in order to maximize Ben's gratification, and by now Evan knew precisely how to do so. Thus, with Ben still lying across his lap, Evan placed his hand upon the front of Ben's diaper, massaging it just as he had done this morning. Ben released a soft moan, muffled somewhat by the pacifier which was still in his mouth. Ben attempted to wedge a hand between Evan's lap and his own body, hoping to make the situation a little fairer. Yet, Evan stopped him.

Even though his own cock was at least as hard as Ben's, Evan pushed Ben's hand away, "Don't worry about it, Benny. This is your day. I don't want you to have anything else on your mind. Consider it my way of thanking you for being such a good sport about everything. Enjoy the moment."

To prove his point, Evan began to rub the front of the diaper more vigorously, eliciting an uncontrolled groan from Ben. Involuntarily, Ben began to move his hips, matching the tempo of Evan's hand. Ben and Evan were both pleasantly surprised by how arousing this baby treatment could be. Ben's breathing intensified and he bit down on the pacifier as he came closer to the edge of orgasm.

Evan's hand continued to rub up and down when, with little warning, he felt Ben's cock convulsing as it discharged inside the diaper. It was a powerful climax, and Ben could not stop himself from moaning loudly. Evan watched as Ben dropped his head back in a moment of ecstasy.

Afterwards, Ben continued to lay satisfied across Evan's lap with his eyes closed. Evan replaced the pacifier which had fallen from Ben's mouth in the heat of the moment.

After staring at Ben as he lay still and silent for several minutes, Evan whispered, "Is it Baby Benny's naptime now?"

When Ben did not respond, Evan assumed he truly had fallen asleep. Evan placed a hand on his boyfriend's stomach, filling it rise and fall with each deep breath. When Ben awoke, Evan would have to remove another messy diaper, but right now Evan was content to let his lover rest. Ben looked so peaceful. Never had anyone celebrated Ben's birthday quite like this before. What a day it had been! It had, without doubt, offered a pleasant and comforting distraction from the impending pressure of their coming exams. Soon enough, the semester would be over, grades would be given, and the students would be leaving campus for the holiday break. Yet, for now, Evan simply held his boyfriend's head as he lay in babyish bliss. Evan was glad that they could be together like this.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:55 AM   #227
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #228
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXVI)

"Ben!" Seth exclaimed as he greeted his friend at the door, "Merry Christmas!"

"You too," Ben answered, patting his friend on the back, "Great to see you. It's been too long."

"I know," Seth said, extending a hand as he turned toward Evan, "And you must be Ben's roommate."

Ben introduced Evan and Seth to one another as they all stepped inside. Seth's family lived in the house beside Ben's. Seth and Ben were the same age and had been the best of buddies growing up. After spending Thanksgiving with Evan's family, Evan was joining Ben as he returned home to see his family for Christmas. Once they had gotten their things situated in Ben's bedroom and spent a little time with Ben's parents, Ben and Evan had decided to walk next door. Ben was quite excited to see his old childhood friend once more, as well as to introduce Evan and Seth to one another.

"Seth's an only child like me," Ben explained to Evan, "So, growing up, we were both like brothers."

"Yep," laughed Seth, "If you ever need some dirt of your roommate, I know all of his little secrets."

"I might have to take you up on that offer," Evan answered, winking at Ben.

The three continued to chat and become reacquainted for a little while, and then they devoted the rest of the afternoon playing video games. Spending time with two of his favorite people in the world made Ben quite cheerful. He was in high spirits and had high hopes for this Christmas. After a few hours of gaming, Seth was interrupted by the beep of his phone.

After Seth read the text message he had received, he turned to Ben, "Sorry to kick you guys out, but my girlfriend's family is having some kind of get-together this evening, so I'm going to have to be leaving pretty soon."

"No problem," Ben replied, "I'm sure we'll have more time to hang out while we're all in town."

Evan nodded, "Great to meet you, Seth."
Old 12-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #229
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXVII)

Ben settled into his bed, nestled snugly beside Evan. It was Christmas Eve. The stockings were hung, the gifts were wrapped, and the lights were hung. Even though he was older now, Christmas Eve still filled Ben with a childlike sense of anticipation. He knew he would hardly be able to sleep tonight.

"Evan," Ben whispered after lying awake for several minutes, "Are you awake?"

Yet, the only response Evan gave was a light snore, ruling out any extracurricular activities that Ben might have had in mind for the night, which was too bad. At least Evan was sleeping peacefully though. After tossing and turning for what seemed like the whole night, Ben eventually drifted off to sleep, awakening early on Christmas morning to find Evan already climbing out of bed.

"Sleep well?" Evan asked as he greeted Ben with a morning kiss.

"Not really," Ben admitted, "Well enough, I guess. Probably should go see if mom and dad are already awake."

Evan rubbed Ben's thigh suggestively, "Do you really want to give up our privacy so soon?"

"It's Christmas!" explained Ben, "If you wanted to do that, maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to fall asleep last night."

"Touche," replied Evan, "All right. Let's get dressed, and we can go."

Ben and Evan both grabbed something to wear, each having slept in just their underwear, and took turns in the bathroom before heading downstairs. Ben's mom was already preparing a quick breakfast of bacon and eggs in the kitchen. His dad was lounging in his recliner in the living room. Ben remembered how when he was little he had always run into his parent's bedroom at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, jumping up on the bed to wake them up so he could go see his toys from Santa.

Things were different now; however, it was still a good, albeit much more relaxed, morning. They ate breakfast, exchanged gifts, shared each other's company, and then headed to Ben's grandparent's house where they were having lunch with the extended family. All in all, it turned out to be quite an enjoyable Christmas. Ben was glad that Evan was there to share in the memory making.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:29 AM   #230
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

My goodness! This story has turned into the perfect love story! so sweet, and of course, very sexy!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #231
gayboi25

Love this story!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #232
daremaster 1
getDare God

I missed out on some chapters, but Icaught up though.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #233
amenablerebel

Seriously missing this story
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #234
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXVIII)

After Christmas, Evan left to spend the rest of the break with his family, while Ben remained at home until school started back. One afternoon, Ben had been hanging out with his longtime buddy Seth when the two of them decided to take a walk outside since a light dusting of snow had begun to fall.

"You two seem good together," said Seth, as they wandered casually through the neighborhood.

"What?" asked Ben, who was unsure what Seth was saying.

"You and Evan," Seth explained, "I'm happy for you."

Realization dawning upon him, Ben replied, "You know? You know about us?"

Seth smiled, "Of course."

"But I've never even told you I like guys," protested Ben.

"Ben, we've been friends for practically our whole lives. I can tell."

Ben blushed, "Is it that obvious? Does everyone know?"

"Maybe not everyone, but I'm pretty sure your parents do," Seth answered, "You should talk to them."

"Maybe so," said Ben, "I don't think Evan's ready to come out though. It wasn't so long ago that he was dating girls."

"I guess that's understandable. How long you two been together then?"

"It kind of started last spring, but then we hit a rough spot after summer break," Ben explained, without giving all the messy details, "We both did some things we regret, but we've been working it out. I guess it's been a couple months now that we've been back together."

"Since last spring and I'm only just now meeting him?" Seth teased, "Why have you been keeping him locked away?"

"I didn't know you'd understand," Ben smiled reaching toward Seth for a friendly hug, "Thanks."

"Watch it," said Seth, laughing as he pushed Ben away, "I've got a girlfriend."

"So you're scared of a guy giving another guy a hug?"

"You might be trying to seduce me," Seth joked as he grabbed enough of what little snow had accumulated on the ground to make a small snowball.

As Seth threw the snowball at Ben, the ensuing horseplay brought an end to all serious conversation.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #235
daremaster 1
getDare God

One of my favorite storys right know.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #236
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXIX)

In the absence of Ben's company, Evan spent much of his time at home with his family thinking about the future. The upcoming semester would be Evan's last. He would graduate in the spring and hopefully secure a job which would serve as the entry point to a satisfying career, but what else? He didn't know what he'd be doing after college or where he'd be. Meanwhile, Ben still had two more years of school left. What if a job opportunity forced Evan to relocate? What would happen to the two of them? After everything they had done to get back together, Evan could not stand the thought of losing Ben again. They meant the world to each other.

And as Evan thought about how he and Ben had rebuilt their relationship, he couldn't help but remember how he had hurt Jen. It must have been horrible for her to hear that not only was her boyfriend leaving her for someone else, but he was leaving her to be with another boy. How had she felt to learn that her presumably straight boyfriend liked guys? Evan felt terrible about it; however, at least he had been honest with her. What else could he do?

And as Evan thought about Jen, another parallel thought occurred to him. When Evan graduated from high school, moving to college had obliged him to break up with Jen. Would graduating from college cause the same thing to happen with Ben? He hoped not. Graduation was supposed to be a happy accomplishment, not a signal of impending relationship doom.

Evan had no answers. It was all too uncertain. Yet, it was certainly something to think about. Nevertheless, there was one thing about which Evan was quite certain. He would make this last semester count. Whatever the future held, Evan would make sure the time he shared with Ben was the best they had ever had, and maybe, just maybe, he would find a way to get back at Logan for those awful things he had done. Evan smiled to himself. He knew it was going to be a great semester.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #237
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter as always. Keep it up!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #238
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXX)

"I talked to Jen today," said Evan, who was enjoying a video chat with Ben.

"Oh really?" joked Ben, feigning offense, "You two hooking up behind my back again?"

"Of course not," Evan assured him, "You know I promised never to make that mistake again."

"Good," said Ben, smiling at Evan's face on the computer screen.

"I think we finally got a little closure though."

"Yeah," said Ben, "I was too angry at you to think about it at the time, but it must have been hard on her when you dumped her for a guy."

"It was," reflected Evan, "I think she understands now though, so we can both move on. You, Ben, are the one for me."

"I know," said Ben, "I really can't wait to get back to school. I miss being with you every day."

"I miss you too," agreed Evan, adding with a wink, "There are so many things that can only be done in person."

"Like what?" Ben asked, pretending to be naive to Evan's suggestive tone.

Evan grinned, "Like planting a great big kiss on your lips."

"Is that all?" questioned Ben, encouraging Evan to be more flirtatious.

"Maybe I could kiss a few more parts of your body as well."

Ben was quickly growing more excited. He wished he could reach out and touch his boyfriend. He wanted to lock lips with Evan as they rubbed their hands all over one another's bodies.

"I think someone likes that idea," said Evan, noticing the change in Ben's expression.

Ben blushed, "Maybe so."

"Maybe you'll like another idea I've got then," Evan suggested, "It's no secret that we both have some fun in front of the computer from time to time when we're alone. Maybe we could try that now."

"Mmm," Ben released a tiny moan of agreement, looking at Evan's hand as it reached provocatively toward the crotch of his jeans, "Now that does sound like a nice idea."

After several minutes of watching one another in an ever increasing state of arousal, Ben and Evan's online video chat came to its climactic conclusion. The two wished each other good night, looking forward to returning to school so they could once more do these things together in person.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #239
daremaster 1
getDare God

Cool, looking for more.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #240
KjblankenshipKevin

Amazing storycan't wait for more

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags