Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #226
tilly07
Account Banned

Put on a colored thong, a bra, the shortest tank top, pantihose, the short party dress, and the heels. If you have make up add some. Then go walk outside for 5 minutes go inside and grab the dildo lay on the bed and anal for 10 minutes. Enjoy.

Limits: Pain, public, blood.

I have all kinds of thongs/gstrings, bras, mini skirts, makeup, all kinds of girly t shirts, tight shorts, and a dildo.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:05 AM   #227
spitfire2

Go to an isolated place where no one is and strip and put on a colored gstring, mini skirt, and a girly tshirt. And then give yourself anal for 5 mins with the dildo.

Limits: no scat/blood or fluids.
Female Clothing:
about 5 mini skirts:

2 playboy miniskirts and a couple black mini skirts

tops:
Loads of playboy tops:
Tight tops
and other colorful tops

panties:
Also playboy
Colored panties
red
pink
etc
boyshorts

Bras
Play boy and maybe some training bras

Swimming gear:
Bikini
One Piece

Makeup i can also get makeup.
spitfire2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:10 AM   #228
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

You must put on as many of the underwear as possible then do some vigerous exercise for an hour before keeping them on to have a nice relaxing soak in the bath.

17/m/uk
Limits:Shaving, too painful, public, and more then half an hour

Girls stuff i have, 3 french knickers, one thong, a couple of full cut panties, some pantaloons/bloomers and a tutu and some knee high socks
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #229
braapcr466

u must put on the thong and tutu and dance aroudn liek a ballerina and bend over and stuff for 15 minutes then if u dont u have to put on the knee highs and another pair of panties and do it again ..keep on adding two artivcles of clothes until u dance for 15 mns non stop

limits: blood and public

clothes many thongs a few colorful g string about 6 bras a few sports bras 3 tank tops a white long prom type dress and a short party dress. boyshort panties with lace and other regular panties many colors, black high heels , blck and 2 nude pair panty hose..and dildo
braapcr466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #230
tilly07
Account Banned

Dress in a light colored thong, the short party dress, makeup, pushup bra, high heels. Then bend over a few times, take pictures of yourself (for yourself only) lay on the bed spread your legs wide and anal for 10 minutes (use vibrate if you can. Then wash the dildo and wank until you cum, but cum on the dildo and eat it.

Limits: Public, blood

All kinds of thongs/gstrings, bras/sports bras, a few mini skirts, a bunch of tight girl shirts, tight girl jeans/ girl shorts, a dildo, tampons, makeup, pantyhose, knee high socks.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #231
braapcr466

i dare u to wear a few g strings and 3 thongs a 3 bras and then put on a skirt and opanty hose then dancce around ru room as a girl and do a stripper type dance and grind for like 1o mns if u can or u stiop then u have to keep adding one item of clothes till u dance for 10mns without stopping!

limits: blood and public

clothes many thongs a few colorful g string about 6 bras a few sports bras 3 tank tops a white long prom type dress and a short party dress. boyshort panties with lace and other regular panties many colors, black high heels , blck and 2 nude pair panty hose..and dildo..make em a total girl basicly!! ahah
Old 10-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #232
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

The next time you are home alone do this for a while (6-7 hours?). Start off in normal boy clothing a drink a giant thing of water every 30 minutes. Each time you have to go to bathroom, remove one article of male clothing and exchange it with something female. When you have competly transformed urself to a female, everytime you have to piss, have fun with the dildo for 5 minutes.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #233
braapcr466

i dare u to get a few bras and a thong or two and a few regular panties put them on and then find a dress or skirt and a tank top or tight girly shirt...wear that and act like a girl for 2 hours ..walk like a girl talk in a higher voice cross ur legs when sitting and even go to the bathroom like one...if at any tiem u fail to act like a girl or arent convincing tehn u must put on another article of clothingg and wedgie ur underwear
Old 10-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #234
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

as a girl u need to keep that weight off. everytime u have a snack during a 24 hour period, that times a 6 sided dice roll is how long you have to wear panties underneath your regular clothes

Old 10-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #235
braapcr466

wow that was a good one ok as a girl wen ur lonely u gota clean also so ur guna put on a dres and bra and panties and clean soem of the house or ur room and bend of and stuff..once ur room is clean u have to sit liek a girl and admre it if u see any dirty spots u must put 2 more pieces of clothes on and clean it again until its clean!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #236
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Ok, during the day. count how many times you, and people around you say any word meaning 'male' (boy, dude, guy ect) stop if the number gets to 6. Then if your number is 5 or less you times that number by 2. and thats how many hours you have to go as a female. meaning your wearing all girls clothes, with a bra stuffed to your liking. watching girl tv shows, talk walking sitting ect. if you heard it six or more times, you do the same, for only 6 hours, plus you sleep in them, and before you stop, take a picture of yourself and set it as your computers background image for six days!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:10 AM   #237
Sir-Dare_Alot

Wear a thong and expose it a lot ... Go into a shop, buy something and let your money fall down, bend over and everyone behind you can see your lovely underwear !!
18/Male/Canada
Sir-Dare_Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #238
braapcr466

i dare u to wear a bra and panties and a skirt and tank top or some kind of girly top then act like a stripper in ur room and slowly undress and do a slutty dance..then do what a slut does..get it in the butt
Old 10-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #239
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

wear stockings/thights/pantyhose, bra and panties with the panties around your knees. Then bend over and give urself some dildo action for 5 minutes. Wear this underneath ur clothes for 5 hours

Old 10-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #240
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

You need to do the Spanking Dice Dare. Instead of using their what to wear section, you need to use mine:

1. Panties, a bra, and a wig
2. Panties, a bra, a wig, and a short skirt. Pull down the panties to your ankles when the spanking starts.
3. Panties, a bra, a wig, and a dress
4. A thong pulled into a wedgie, knee high socks, a bra, and a wig
5. Tight girl's pants or shorts, panties, a bra, a girly shirt, and a wig. When your spanking starts, pull your panties and pants down to mid-thigh level.
6. Just panties and a wig. Pull your panties down to your ankles for spanking.

Limits and girl's clothing in sig.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.

Last edited by Shiney; 10-26-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk