Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie痴 feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2024, 04:28 PM   #226
Dexo

If your getting comfortable being naked in the house let's get you more comfortable outside. I'm making the assumption you have a front porch with some cover that you can sit on if not I can think of something else... You're going to Google roll d20, roll the dice twice whatever roll is higher is how many minutes you'll be outside. For the first half of the time you roll you'll sit outside wearing only the shirt your wearing. For the second half you'll remove the shirt. Once the time is up you can go inside, after you check your mailbox.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 04:31 PM   #227
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
If your getting comfortable being naked in the house let's get you more comfortable outside. I'm making the assumption you have a front porch with some cover that you can sit on if not I can think of something else... You're going to Google roll d20, roll the dice twice whatever roll is higher is how many minutes you'll be outside. For the first half of the time you roll you'll sit outside wearing only the shirt your wearing. For the second half you'll remove the shirt. Once the time is up you can go inside, after you check your mailbox.
The front is pretty uncovered and out in the open. My house is angled in a way that the backyard is super private, but the front has almost no privacy

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 04:34 PM   #228
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
The front is pretty uncovered and out in the open. My house is angled in a way that the backyard is super private, but the front has almost no privacy
My other idea was basically the same dare but instead of sitting on a porch you'd move your car from your garage to your driveway and sit inside.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:36 PM   #229
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My other idea was basically the same dare but instead of sitting on a porch you'd move your car from your garage to your driveway and sit inside.
That definitely sounds doable. Would I just sit naked in the car once I move it?

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 03-10-2024, 04:39 PM   #230
Dexo

Quote:
That definitely sounds doable. Would I just sit naked in the car once I move it?
Since the car provides you more cover instead of just sitting there I want you to edge once in every seat. Leave your clothes in the house and when you swap from the front seats to the back I want you to exit your car instead of climbing. And don't forget about the mail. And after you park your car how about you open the window and throw your keys onto your front lawn. Just to make it more interesting...
Old 03-10-2024, 04:41 PM   #231
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Since the car provides you more cover instead of just sitting there I want you to edge once in every seat. Leave your clothes in the house and when you swap from the front seats to the back I want you to exit your car instead of climbing. And don't forget about the mail.
Wow! This is a whole new level of daring for me. But I love it. I might need to wait for it to get dark but I will definitely do it!

I am home alone for a while tonight so I definitely have time!

Any other dare ideas I can do tonight? I’m really trying to reach my 5 before tomorrow

Last edited by whispering.bel; 03-10-2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-10-2024, 05:07 PM   #232
Dexo

I have another one but if you want to do it I want you to start it immediately. Lock all your doors and windows, and grab a pair of scissors. Wear clothes you don't mind destroying with the scissors, then take your house keys and put them in your mailbox. When you leave the house lock the door behind you. Then go to your back yard (I assume you have a side gate or something). You're going to take the scissors and destroy your outfit so it's completely unwearable. Now your only way back inside is by retrieving your keys. Spend as long as you'd like naked in your backyard... Trapped.
Old 03-10-2024, 05:11 PM   #233
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have another one but if you want to do it I want you to start it immediately. Lock all your doors and windows, and grab a pair of scissors. Wear clothes you don't mind destroying with the scissors, then take your house keys and put them in your mailbox. When you leave the house lock the door behind you. Then go to your back yard (I assume you have a side gate or something). You're going to take the scissors and destroy your outfit so it's completely unwearable. Now your only way back inside is by retrieving your keys. Spend as long as you'd like naked in your backyard... Trapped.
That might be a bit too risky for now. My front yard is really public so I知 pretty sure I would get seen if I run out there naked to grab keys from the mailbox. I think I can get away with quickly running from the car to the mailbox, but fully running out there might be too risky for now.

Old 03-10-2024, 05:15 PM   #234
Dexo

Quote:
That might be a bit too risky for now. My front yard is really public so I知 pretty sure I would get seen if I run out there naked to grab keys from the mailbox. I think I can get away with quickly running from the car to the mailbox, but fully running out there might be too risky for now.
Ok that's fair. I can alter it to leaving your keys in the middle of your front yard if that changes your mind but if not all good.
Old 03-10-2024, 05:18 PM   #235
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Quote:
Ok that's fair. I can alter it to leaving your keys in the middle of your front yard if that changes your mind but if not all good.
I think I壇 be willing to give that a try, as long as it痴 dark when I go to get them. Am I able to run back to the back door and go through there?

Old 03-10-2024, 05:20 PM   #236
Dexo

Quote:
I think I’d be willing to give that a try, as long as it’s dark when I go to get them. Am I able to run back to the back door and go through there?
You can wait outside as long as you'd like before retrieving your keys. How about we flip a coin. Heads you have to unlock your front door, tails you can do the backdoor instead. But once the coin is flipped you're locked into doing the dare
Old 03-10-2024, 05:23 PM   #237
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You can wait outside as long as you'd like before retrieving your keys. How about we flip a coin. Heads you have to unlock your front door, tails you can do the backdoor instead. But once the coin is flipped you're locked into doing the dare
Sounds fair with me!
I just flipped and luckily landed on tails.
I知 going to grab a good outfit for this now as well as scissors. I値l probably be outside for a pretty good amount of time.

Old 03-10-2024, 05:30 PM   #238
Dexo

Quote:
Sounds fair with me!
I just flipped and luckily landed on tails.
I知 going to grab a good outfit for this now as well as scissors. I値l probably be outside for a pretty good amount of time.
When you get outside I have another dare for you. Let me know when you get out there.
Old 03-10-2024, 05:33 PM   #239
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
When you get outside I have another dare for you. Let me know when you get out there.
I am outside now, wearing the outfit and about to start cutting it up. I had a hard time finding clothes I wanted to part with but I finally did

Old 03-10-2024, 05:36 PM   #240
Dexo

Quote:
I am outside now, wearing the outfit and about to start cutting it up. I had a hard time finding clothes I wanted to part with but I finally did
Before I say anything is there anything in your back yard?

Advertisements
Kink Talk