Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #226
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
are either you or Reagan willing to buy some extra toys at all? if so I would suggest a remote vibe and a chastity belt I'm sure people on here can come up with some good dares with those I know I can
anyway here my first attempt at a public humiliation/exhibition dare tie yourself up like this http://www.only-apartments.com/news/lessons-in-karada/
toys may or may not be inserted depending on Reagan's preferences but if they are used they will be lubed with a hotsauce and toothpaste mixture.
over the top of the ropes Reagan can dress you as she likes (I recommend exposed midriff) you are then to take a 3 mile run in your attire count how many people notice or ask whats going on and thank them for each comment they make if you feel you can (of course rudeness will be punished).
the number you counted is the number of times you are allowed to request permission for an orgasm this week.
how did I do?
We already have a remote vib, and we are saving up to buy a chastity belt. I will post here when we purchase the belt.

We tied myself in the bondage that you specified. Reagen decided to only put a small vib into my pussy. The lube hurt a LOT. I'm glad she didn't put anything in m y ass. Reagen had me wear a red t-shirt that exposed my midriff, nike shorts, and a pair of running shoes (she decided to let me out of my high heels for this).
The run was very humiliating. The crotch rope was VERY apparent, and I got several stares. Nobody seemed curious enough to ask, though. The number of people who gave me weird looks was 16, I believe.

This dare was very humiliating. Being in obvious bondage in public was very embarrassing, I just wanted to turn invisible by the 4th or 5th person who noticed. Thank you for your dare!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #227
maiten

Lube your plug w/toothpaste, then stare at it whike you finger fuck yourself (pussy) to the point that you are dripping while you stare at it, smell it and think about the burning sensation that it will give you; no cumming. For the next 10 min you must ride that butt plug (ass) and slap your tits constantly. Then rub your cunt onto your bed posts/edges - all of them. You may only cum when you are done and only by fingering your ass.
You must be panting with your tounge fully extended and drooling onto yourself the entire time.
maiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #228
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
Good girl for doing the battery thing with Reagan. Your story was nice - wish I lived next door and could hear you thru the wall.

This time you start naked, on your knees in front of Reagan. Later on she is going to get to torture you - you can't get out of that. She is going to tie you down onto the table and use the battery on you - but how long and how hard depends on how happy you make her.

You get half an hour to lick her and make her have The Best Orgasm of her life - and then she will tie you down to torture you. If you do a good job, she might only make you whimper and moan. If she's not happy she might make you scream and beg for a long time as punishment... And afterwards, who knows. She might see if you learnt your lesson and are desperate to prove it...
Once I was naked, I knelt down in front of Reagen. She pulled down her pants, started a timer on her phone, and I got to work. I furiously ate her out, licking her pussy, nibbling on her clit, pushing my tongue inside of her. She came after about 8 minutes. Once she finished and I had licked up her mess, she took me to the kitchen table and tied me down. Then she used the battery on my clit. The electric shock made me scream, it was pretty painful. She continued to press it against my pussy for 15 minutes. I was in agony, but the pain made me very wet. Reagen got out a leather belt and flogged my tits, leaving red marks all over them, before untying me and letting me up.
Thank you for your dare! it was painful but enjoyable.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 01-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #229
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddares View Post
What you will need:
as many pegs as you have
Sellotape
Tiny skirt
see through top.

What to do:

When you are getting ready in the morning, put pegs on your tits (no bras allowed!!) then put your top on, if you cant see the pegs then get another top! Then put sellotape on your pussy and put the short skirt on. Go to the movies and when the movie has just started, take of the sellotape and you must put the sellotape in your mouth for the rest of the movie!!!

Have fun!
I googled sellotape to see what it was. Turns out its basicaly british scotch tape. So I got out some tape and taped my pussy shut, and put hair clips all over my tits. I put on a sheer top that I had, its basically a sheer black tshirt. I went to a dollar theater to see taken 2. Because I was in a place where little kids might be, i decided to break your rule and wear a bra underneath the sheer top. I still looked slutty and you could see the clips poking up through the bra, but I had no wish to expose myself to children. You may punish me if you feel it is necessary. I wore a short miniskirt, no panties, and a pair of very high heels.
I got some very judgmental and disapproving looks from people outside the theater. I could feel that my face was a bright red as I finally got into the theater. I sat at the very top. Once the movie started, I quietly took the tape off my pussy and stuffed it into my mouth. The taste of my pussy quickly disappated, and was replaced by a very band taste. It did not prove to be very challenging to hold in my mouth throughout the movie. But still, I was very glad to spit the tape out one the movie ended. I quickly exited he theater, keeping my eyes down so I would not see anyone who was looking at me.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #230
sfoss09

i dare you to go pee outside or when u go pee inside..allow male friend to be with you
sfoss09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #231
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiten View Post
Write across your ass "WHORE" so that it shows when you bend over, then write "FILTHY" just above your pussy and "CUM" "SLUT" across each tit. You have to wear a very short mini skirt (hike it up if you have to) and a revealing low cut top that is kinda see through (if someone were close enough they'd be able to make out the words on your boobs) bra and the highest heels that you are comfortable with. Rubberband both your tits so that they're sticking out and edge your self without using your hands, your choice on what but you have to do it on all fours. Now you have to twist your nipples until they're red and tug on your clit until the same, once your clit is completely red slap your cunt until you think you're going to explode you have to use your heels to get off by sticking the heel of each in each hole. Once your finished you must rub toothpaste into a thong and wear it on your way out drink 5 cups of water, if your pussy isn't red any more you have to slap it 15 more times, each tit as well. Be sure to take with you a clothes pin or a binder clip. Wile you're out pull your thong all the way into your cunt and clip the binder clip/clothes pin on top of your thong - you may do this in a restroom but only until you've gotten used to the feeling, if you calm down too much you have to twist your nipples until they burn - then you must pretend to drop something and bend over revealing your ass w/script to 3 ppl and you have to see you; 3 ppl must also see you with your legs completely spread open so that they see "FILTHY". You must flirt with one person of your choice, must be a stranger, and you have to get close enough for them to see the words on your boobs. Only after that are you allowed to pee but you have to do that publicly - squatting somewhere.
If you fail me in any way you are not allowed to pee until you see your girlfriend and you need her permission. If she allows it you have to pee like a dog with one leg up while she teases your ass. Don't pee until she slaps you 5 times on each cheek but you're not allowed to tell her to do that. You can only cum after that if she lets you:
If yes - tell her to make it degrading
If no - edge your self 3 more times
enjoy-
I want a full report
I asked Reagen to write the words on my body, which she did gladly. I put on a dark sheer top, my smallest miniskirt, and the stripper heels that Reagen had bought me. I rubber-banded my breasts, which made then stand out and get very, very sore. I got on all fours and crawled to our kitchen table. I backed up against one of the table's legs and humped it until I had edged. Next i twisted my nipples as har as I could until they turned a nice red, then tortured my clit until it was red too. I slapped my cunt as hard as I could until I couldn't take it anymore. Then I took off my heels and shoved one heel into each of my holes. I fucked my shoes until I was on the egde of orgasm. I begged Reagen for permission to cum, which she granted after several long minutes of teasing me. I came forcefully, juices shooting out from my pussy. After I finished I took the heels out, cleaned them off with disinfectant, and put them back on. I rubbed toothpaste into one of my thongs, and put it on (ow!!!). I chugged 5 cups of water, slapped my pussy and both tits 15 times each, then left the house. I drove to a nearby outdoor shopping center, got out, and found a restroom. I pulled the thong up into my cunt, then clipped it so it would stay there. I exited the restroom and walked about. I dropped my cellphone 3 times, and bent over to pick it up, displaying my ass for the people behind me. After I completed that task, I sat down on a bench with my legs open. I had my phone out and was pretending to text, but I was actually watching passersby to see who looked. Once enough people had glanced my way, I got up and walked around until I found a girl who looked to be my age by herself. I started to flirt with her, but she got very creeped out and left after just a minute. Embarrassed, I went back to my car and drove to a wooded area. I parked on the side of the road and went into the woods about 50 feet. I hid behind a tree, squatted, and peed. I was very ahppy to relieve the pressure in my bladder. I got back in my car and drove home.
Thank you for your dare! My heart was racing the entire time and I was very humiliated, but I found it to be very enjoyable.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #232
mordeth
Distinguished Member

For every orgasm that you want to have this week you have to allow Reagen to either whip or spank your ass and tits 50 times with a leatherbelt or have her use the battery on you for 3 mins.
For this dare you will dress in the tightest runningshorts you have and a sportsbra and runningshoes.
You will put the remotevibe in your pussy and a buttplug in your ass.
Now you will take a joggingrun while Reagen is is cycling behind or next to you, she will decide how long you will run and she will keep on playing with the remote for the vibe the whole time, you are not alloved to cum.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #233
The Marketplace

Smile

I want to know how far you are prepared to go for your mistress.

1. Drink a lot of water. So you are needing to pee.

2. Cut in half (ish), and hollow out, a cucumber. Pour in tabasco sauce (or the hottest sauce u have.

3. Insert the cucumber (or similar large, wide hollowed out object) cut in half into your ass, this can also be tied/taped in place to stop it falling out but ideally it will be fully 'in' in the 1st place. It must be large enough so it takes a while to get it in and you feel it stretching you out! Maybe Reagan can decide the exact size...

Get tight coloured jeans/leggings and put them on. No panties allowed.

Walk to a busy place wearing the coloured leggings or jeans with cucumber buttplug still in of course. (Drive obv if its too far but walk some of it).

Buy something from a stall seller but you have to pee yourself whilst you are buying it. This should be nice and humiliating for you. If they notice & say anything then you should look down and then just pretend nothing at all has happened and note their reaction.

Without covering up you must then walk back home/to the car so as many people as possible can see the mess you made.

When you get home you should ask Reagan if you are allowed to cum or if you have to make her cum first.

Finally you can remove the buttplug.

Slice up the cucumber and eat it as a reward!

I would love to know how this goes!
The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #234
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marketplace View Post

2. Cut in half (ish), and hollow out, a cucumber. Pour in tabasco sauce (or the hottest sauce u have.

3. Insert the cucumber (or similar large, wide hollowed out object) cut in half into your ass, this can also be tied/taped in place to stop it falling out but ideally it will be fully 'in' in the 1st place. It must be large enough so it takes a while to get it in and you feel it stretching you out! Maybe Reagan can decide the exact size...

Walk to a busy place wearing the coloured leggings or jeans with cucumber buttplug still in of course. (Drive obv if its too far but walk some of it).

Buy something from a stall seller but you have to pee yourself whilst you are buying it. This should be nice and humiliating for you. If they notice & say anything then you should look down and then just pretend nothing at all has happened and note their reaction.

Without covering up you must then walk back home/to the car so as many people as possible can see the mess you made.

When you get home you should ask Reagan if you are allowed to cum or if you have to make her cum first.

I'm not going to eat something that was just in my ass, but I will do the rest of it.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #235
The Marketplace

No probs, mistress will be happy!

Enjoy, and i look forward to the report.
The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #236
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Croth rope walk dare.
1. Selfbondage edition.
Freeze handcuff key, a freeze it is method of release - key tied to a string frozen in the ice (leave some string free). Hang it to the the cell above the rope. When the ice melts, the key will fall into your hands. And be sure to remember warn your girlfriend. Play safety!
Rubberband both your tits. Lube your biggest toy you can completely shove in pussy and biggest ass-plug in icy-hot or, if you do not have any, use hot mix (hot sauce, ginger, garlic, mustard etc.) and shove in ass and pussy. (If you have plug with eye bolt to its base, please use it.)
Leave the curtains open. Take your rope and tie a few knots in each feet its length, then tie it between two door knobs or other item so it is above crotch height. The longer the length better. Apply a lot of "hot" lube on rope (especially on knots). Put some thumbtacks on the tape and tape to your heels to make your moving.
Strip down and write "Reagan's slut" across your chest.
Step over rope so one leg is on each side. Hold those pus lips very wide. You should be at least on your tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Fetter or tie your ankles under the rope, so you could not take a step back over the rope. Clamp you nipples, so rope is above the nipple chain or cord to force you slightly bent forward. Blindfold and gag yourself.
Lock handcuffs so rope is above the cuff chain forcing rope up higher into your crotch.
Walk forward and backwards along the rope till melt the ice and free the key (or your Mistress finds you). You done if cum rubbing your pussy on the rope.
2. Outside lezdom edition
Do similar thing outside in wooden area, maybe at night. Tie rope between two trees and do same bondage. Your tall mistress should be near you for safety and use whip to make you move faster.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 01-29-2013 at 07:12 AM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #237
shaft2112

Here's a little nipple torture for you:

You'll need:
1 Hanger with clips
1 Clip with teeth
1 bucket
1 glass
Access to water

Take your hanger, attach it to your nipples. Take the teeth clip and place it on your clit.
Now hang in the bucket in the hanger and go to the bath room or where else you get your water from.
For the next step it doesn't matter if you or Reagan do it. Take the glass and add every thirty seconds one glass of water to the bucket and count the glasses.
Once you've reached the point, where you can't take it anymore, you are allowed to take it off. You will edge as often as you have added water to the bucket plus five. If Reagan is pleased with your performance she can reward you.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #238
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiten View Post
Lube your plug w/toothpaste, then stare at it whike you finger fuck yourself (pussy) to the point that you are dripping while you stare at it, smell it and think about the burning sensation that it will give you; no cumming. For the next 10 min you must ride that butt plug (ass) and slap your tits constantly. Then rub your cunt onto your bed posts/edges - all of them. You may only cum when you are done and only by fingering your ass.
You must be panting with your tounge fully extended and drooling onto yourself the entire time.
I lubed the plug with toothpaste, and fingerfucked my cunt for 10 minutes, making sure to keep my tongue out, panting and drooling.
Then I inserted the plug (ow!!! it burned!) and rode it while slapping my tits for 10 minutes. I removed the plug and went to my bedroom. I humped each leg of my bed, then I fingered my ass until I was ready to cum. Reagen was not home, so I called her and asked permission, which she granted. I came, getting pussy juice all over my bed.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #239
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
For every orgasm that you want to have this week you have to allow Reagen to either whip or spank your ass and tits 50 times with a leatherbelt or have her use the battery on you for 3 mins.
For this dare you will dress in the tightest runningshorts you have and a sportsbra and runningshoes.
You will put the remotevibe in your pussy and a buttplug in your ass.
Now you will take a joggingrun while Reagen is is cycling behind or next to you, she will decide how long you will run and she will keep on playing with the remote for the vibe the whole time, you are not alloved to cum.
I wore a light blue sports bra, black spandex shorts that are little more than boyshorts, and running shoes. I put the remote vib in my pussy and a buttplug in my ass.
Reagen made me run 3 miles. It was pure torture having to run while she biked behind me, playing with the vib that was in my cunt. I wanted to cum so badly by the time we got back home, but I remained strong. It was so teasing and frustrating.
I came 5 times this week, so my ass and each tit got 250 lashings.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #240
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marketplace View Post

I prepared the cucumber, then drank about a liter of water and inserted the cucumber into my ass, which took a few minutes. It definitely stretched my hole out. I put on a pair of yellow leggings (i dont have any colored jeans) and a loose top, along with a pair of high-heeled boots.
I drove to a farmer's market that was pretty busy, and went up to a fruit stand that was run by a pretty cute lady. I peed as I bought some apples from her. She definitely noticed the growing dark spot on my leggings, but didn't say anything, so I pretended to not know what was going on. I walked slowly back to my car, then drove home. When I got home Reagen had my eat her out until she came, then she fucked me with our largest dildo until I came. Once I finished and had cleaned up our mess, she let me take the cucumber out of my ass.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut