Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-08-2013, 11:54 PM   #226
mr_conundrum

I'm liking C this time.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #227
bobbobbobbill

Great job! Gotta go with C, though I hope it doesn't tread into daring territory. Accidental stuff is far more interesting!
bobbobbobbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #228
bananabob
Distinguished Member

I'm going to go with C aswell - could be fun
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:47 AM   #229
messyslut8
Account Banned

Lets make it 4 C's!
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:32 AM   #230
marydavies

I'm voting C.
This is a great story.
marydavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #231
Starman

Apparently I'm the only one who likes B. :/
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #232
little_sluut
Account Banned

i vote for option A
Never: permanent, blood, scat..
little_sluut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #233
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I going to vote for B this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:32 AM   #234
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

The two scurried along the side of the school. All to Kelsey’s left was the parking lot. She felt so naked, as if on a big stage. Her hands were helplessly above her head, ironically holding onto clothing. She wanted to get back inside so bad, even if it meant being in the school hall without clothing. She started to regret not going back through the locker room.

Yet the door was in site. Kelsey was almost ready to drop her overhead cover and just run to it, but she had agreed to listen to Zoe. She knew Zoe wouldn’t be happy if she did that.

The two quickly huddled in the in caved section of the doorway. Safe from the rain, Kelsey was quick to drop the sweater and use one hand to shield in front of the area between her legs. She used her other hand to pull at the door.

Then Kelsey felt very stupid. She should have known this would happen. The door was locked! They couldn’t get in through a side entrance at this time of day. Without someone on the inside to open it up, the only real way in was to go through the front door.

Even Zoe didn’t seem to realize it. When Kelsey failed to open the door, she stepped in and tried, as if maybe she would be able to. Yet Zoe wasn’t able to open the door of course. The two stood in silence for a moment, the only noise being the rain falling just a few inches from them.

“This is no good,” Zoe says as she thinks about the situation.

Kelsey almost wants to complain about the situation, but she doesn’t want to yell at Zoe about it, neither of them thought of the door being locked. Kelsey was realizing they’d have to go the front doors, sneak by the office, and all the way through the school now. It all sounded impossible.

“Wait, I know!” Zoe says as she digs in her pocket. Kelsey turns to see what she is doing, but is suddenly distracted by the pink bra showing through Zoe’s top! Either Zoe hadn’t noticed, or didn’t care that her tank top turned transparent when wet.

Kelsey was shook from her staring at Zoe’s chest when Zoe brought out a pair of keys. Kelsey almost for a second thought that Zoe might for some reason have keys to the school, she wouldn’t be that lucky though.

“We can go to my car, and I can help you warm up there for a bit. Then figure out what to do next from there!” Zoe said, holding the sweater up for Kelsey.

Kelsey looked at the sweater. Zoe now wanted Kelsey to sneak out into the parking lot!

Going around to the front though didn’t seem like an option. Kelsey also realized there could be hope for finding cover inside the car! So even though it meant another naked walk outside, Kelsey was hopeful it would yield a better result than the first one.

Kelsey though noticed that her end of the sweater was behind Zoe. This made sense really though, it meant Kelsey would be following Zoe since Zoe was the only one who knew where to go in the lot.

Kelsey actually thought this position was a bit better. She was just as naked, but now Zoe would be in front of her. It offered at least a few more angles of cover for her.

Kelsey grabbed hold of the sweater and held it up. Zoe suddenly took off, Kelsey doing her best to keep up. As much as she felt she wasn’t at a health risk, she did find herself trying to stay under the sweater to stay at least somewhat dry.

As they walked, Kelsey noticed that while they were in the sea of cars that she lost an area of cover. While sneaking along the wall they were pretty exposed, they at least had one direction she didn’t have to worry about. Now all around them they could be spotted. At least if things got bad, she could try ducking behind a car, that is if she saw anyone before they saw her!

While Kelsey was looking around, she noticed Zoe looking around. Although before Kelsey was more exposed when she looked around herself, she was now more exposed to Kelsey! When she caught Zoe’s eyes looking up and down her naked front side, it took all Kelsey had to not quickly snap her hands down in front of her body. Instead she halted their advancements and bent at her knees, as if trying to crouch and hide from the girl a foot away from her.

“Come on, let’s keep going,” Zoe said, tugging at the sweater to convince Kelsey to get back up. Zoe also looked forward, which eased Kelsey enough to keep walking.

“Well give me at least a little bit of privacy and don’t ogle my body!” Kelsey complained.

“Yeesh, I don’t know why you’re so bothered. I’ve yet to see anything like an embarrassing birthmark or something,” Zoe said as she merrily led them between all the cars. Kelsey couldn’t believe it. Zoe at least understood the concept of embarrassment; it really seemed to be just modesty she couldn’t grasp.

As they snaked past a few more cars, Kelsey knew they were there when she suddenly bumped into Zoe. She blushed as she felt her breasts press against Zoe’s back. Kelsey almost gasped even, her nipples were definitely still sensitive. Zoe didn’t take note though, and used her key to unlock the passenger door for Kelsey. Kelsey dropped her rain cover to hide her body now that Zoe was free to face her way.

Zoe held the door open, letting Kelsey climb in. She then circled around to her side and got in too. She opens up the glove compartment in front of Kelsey, who is sitting in the seat, arm across her breast and a hand between her legs. Zoe tugs out a small rag. She drops it on Kelsey’s lap for her to dry with as she starts to suggest a plan…

A) Zoe suggests they wait a bit till the rain stops to get Kelsey inside. Then it’ll be much better to walk there.

B) Zoe suggests that they drive closer to the front door. No need to wait to get back.

C) Zoe suggests that the two girls skip the rest of school. She’d get some permission from the nurse to take Kelsey home.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:26 AM   #235
marydavies

My vote is C
Lots can happen on the way to her house.
marydavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:56 AM   #236
Mialein

A
lots can happen while waiting

and not to forget: zoey's now wet, too - i bet she has to take off her wet clothes
anything not mentioned may be tried
Dislikes:
too much pain, too messy things
Limits:
family, public, Ass to mouth, pictures/cam

"... sex in the air, I don't care, I like the smell of it..."
Mialein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #237
messyslut8
Account Banned

I vote for C to! excitement lies ahead
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:16 AM   #238
Rawk Hawk

C- hopefully Zoe will take action to make Kelsey comfortable.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #239
Mysterious the 1st

A for me, want to keep them at the school!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #240
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going with A this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping