Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #226
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Charlotte wasn't quite convinced and we had a few more drinks discussing more rules and trying to make her less worried.

"What about limits?" She said. "I don't want to get dared to like, cut myself or do anything permanent"

"Ok," said Emma. "When you get your word, you write your limits on the back. If you write anything ridiculous, like 'no nudity' then you shouldn't really be at the party, but things like nothing permanent, no blood, nothing toilet related is fair. Then if someone guesses your word, you take out your card and show them your limits"

Charlotte nodded. "Where are we going to have it? Here?"

"No," Emma said. "We'll have it at my friend Chantelle's house - she lives out in the country, but she's got a house a bit away from other houses and a garden - we can have a barbecue if it's warm enough and doesn't rain."

Charlotte still looked undecided about the whole thing

"It'll be fun," I reassured her. "You can leave any time, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, and you'll spend the evening gradually getting naked with everyone else and trying to guess what their words are."
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #227
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We then chatted about the kinds of dares that we'd done before - well, Emma and I did, and Charlotte gradually chimed in. I told them about the first office strip, and how terrified I'd been.

"You were so lucky," Charlotte whispered. "You could have gotten into so much trouble."

"Yeah," I said. "You and I should agree we'll completely cut off contact with Victor, Karen and anyone to do with the poker group, or things could get ugly."

Emma nodded and got another bottle of wine. We were all starting to get pretty drunk - even Charlotte was looking a bit drunk again

"So do you want to practise some dares tonight?" I said, "You know, as a warm up"

The girls looked at me. Emma grinned and Charlotte looked horrified.

"Well, since you suggested it, you should take one from me and then from Charlotte if you're so keen," Emma said pertly. "And here's my dare, if you dare. I always see stuff online about CFNM where a guy is naked in a room with girls wearing clothes. Is that hot? Get naked now and we'll judge."
Old 01-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #228
John332
getDare Sweetheart

So here I am again, taking off my shirt, two girls watching. One, a sizzling brunette, heart-shaped face, tight black top showing off the curve of her boobs and occasional nipple action, and skinny jeans. Charlotte, the blonde is in green leggings and a white blouse. I've noticed that the green leggings are a bit see-through. None of us are wearing underwear.

I get topless and pause - they're staring at me like it's the first time they've seen me naked. I get up and turn around, letting my trousers fall down and showing off my bare ass. Even though I've seen both of these ladies naked before, I feel very exposed, very vulnerable getting naked in front of them like I'm revealing a very personal secret.

I spin around and sit down quickly and they applaud

"You know," Charlotte says. "That is kind of sexy, but more for me. I feel powerful seeing you like that. Like I am in control. But I want that semi to turn into a full hard-on. I dare you to watch me kiss Emma."

Emma nods to her and Charlotte stands up, wobbles slightly and straddles Emma, kissing her full on the lips. The kiss lasts ... longer than I thought it would. Emma kisses her back and strokes her hair. Charlotte fondles a breast and fumbles with her own blouse.

The temperature goes up about five degrees and I have a full hard-on.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #229
archie21
getDare Succubus

Loved catching up again.. Nice one... Looking forward to the next part...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #230
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #231
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Nice job, keep it up.
Yes... Keep it UP!

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #232
John332
getDare Sweetheart

With some visible effort, Charlotte pulled back from Emma, stepping off her and looking flushed, the top two buttons of her blouse undone and some cleavage showing. I glance at Emma and I can see her nipples poking through her top with excitement.

"Well," said Charlotte breathlessly. "Looks like you've fulfilled your dare. What now?"

"Emma," I said. "Are any of your neighbors out at the moment?"

Emma looked puzzled. "Funnily enough, the guy upstairs is on holiday, yes. I feed his rabbit."

"One thing that Victor's party taught us is that we need to trust each other. Charlotte, I dare you to give your leggings to Emma and walk up to his flat with me. Emma will wait for two minutes and then bring them up."

Charlotte took a deep breath, a gulp of wine and nodded.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #233
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, whats going to happen?

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #234
shola

0oooo, I loved getting catched up. Cant wait for poker too!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #235
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I stood up and Charlotte followed suit. The room spun a little - we were getting pretty drunk and I wondered idly if that's why I'd made this dare. She leant down and peeled her leggings down her legs, showing off her smooth pins and neatly shaved pussy. Standing up, I thought I picked up on a tiny bit of moisture gleaming on her, but my mind was quickly taken off it as she walked past me and brushed her hand against my penis, making it quiver and making me take a deep breath

"Oops," she said, opening the front door. I went to follow

"See you guys later," Emma said cheerily

I stepped out into the cold hallway, closing the door behind me. We were completely on our own.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #236
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Charlotte was breathing heavily, and I felt myself sweat as we looked around. We were in an inhabited apartment block, reasonably late at night but not ridiculously so, and we were both fairly naked.

"Come on," I said, walking down the hall the way we'd come in. "It seems clear."

Charlotte followed me down to the stairs, but the paused and hit the 'call lift' button.

"If I do this," she said. "I want to do it properly."

"Are you crazy?" I said. "We could get thrown out onto the street like this, or arrested?!"

"I know," her bottom lip was trembling. "But I don't want to be a coward and I want to remember this night."

The door of the lift slid back with a chime. To my horror, there was a guy, a bit older than me, inside. Charlotte stepped inside, unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way and handing it to him. He stared at her, openmouthed.

"Going up?" she said
Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #237
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Overcoming my shock, I quickly got into the lift as Charlotte stared the guy down.

"Next floor up please," she said, eventually having to lean over and press the button herself. The doors closed and we started to ascend

"Wha.... what are you doing?" the guy said, looking completely shell shocked.

"What?" Charlotte said. "Is there something in your lease that says you have to wear clothes?"

He looked stunned and the lift slid to a halt, the doors opening to a thankfully empty floor

"Actually, I think I'll take that," she said, taking her blouse back and we got out of the lift.

The doors closed behind us and we ran to the dividing door which gave some privacy to the floor. She sagged against it laughing

"Oh my god that was a rush!" she said. "Did you see his face?"

I laughed as well, leaning against the wall. "He didn't know what hit him, but I was absolutely terrified!"

"Me too!" she laughed.

We were still sniggering when the door opened and Emma arrived.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #238
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 01-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #239
John332
getDare Sweetheart

She'd dressed for the occasion: bright red knickers and nothing else. I took a second to admire her perfect boobs and then realised I was getting a hard-on in front of both of them.

"Well," she said. "Shall we?"

She held a key in one hand which she used to open the flat beyond, and I noticed - a bit slowly - that she had a bag in her other hand. Charlotte walked into the apartment and I followed her. It was quite a bit less tidy than Emma's, although in a similar style. Emma closed the door behind us, said hello to the rabbit, which was in a small cage at the side of the room and sat on the sofa.

"I think a well done is in order," she said, as we sat on either side of her. Drawing close, she kissed me, her warm lips pressing against mine and her tongue pushing its way inside my mouth. My hands found her back, her boobs, the edge of her knickers, but she suddenly withdrew, leaving me half hard and wanting more.

She leant over to Charlotte and kissed her again, Charlotte's hand finding its way down to Emma's crotch and rubbing her pussy through the fabric. A wet mark started to appear, and after a long moment, Emma pulled back.

"I've got my own challenge next," she said. "Now Dave and I have already had an experience together, so it's a bit harder. This flat has a balcony, and I brought some toys."

She opened the bag and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs, snapping one around her wrist and the other around mine, keeping the other pair free.

"We're going to cuff ourselves to the balcony outside," she said. "Charlotte, after thirty seconds, please come and remove my knickers. Then come back in here and roll a die. Wait for the number of minutes specified by the die. If it's a six, add those minutes on and roll again. Then come and release us."

Charlotte giggled. "Or not?"

"Or not," Emma laughed, a bit nervously.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #240
Dareholic
getDare Addict

"Or not,".... wonder what is meant by that.

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk