Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-20-2022, 07:24 AM   #2326
fyk
Distinguished Member

Wear a nice lacy panty and a spandex and go to a public restroom. Choose a stall, take off your panty and masturbate with it until you cum twice in it. Now you have the choice to go back home, wearing or not your messy panty.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 10:26 PM   #2327
asdf12

Next time out wear a thong. Once you visit the public restroom, put it over a toilet seat, so it spans across the toilet. Leave the restroom and retrieve it after 15 mins. Have to bring it home, preferably wearing it. Hope no one pees over it

For me something to do at the public restroom at the swimming pool of my hotel. (Will only be wearing swimming trunks of course)

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 11:18 AM   #2328
Bc2000

wipe your underwear on the toilet seat (or lid if you dont want to do that) and then wear them whilst going home and then for 12 hours after that

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 01:10 PM   #2329
Bc2000

bumping this thread

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 05:49 AM   #2330
Klickfoot

Start peeing into your pants just outside the doors to the restroom. Then you open the door, enter the restroom, and proceed to one of the stalls. However, once you start peeing you cannot stop no matter who is in the bathroom or if the stalls are taken. For extra credit, wear light colored pants.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 08:47 AM   #2331
Agentcool7

Strip outside the stall put your clothing in the trash
Head into a stall and masterbate intill you cum on your face
Kik is agentcool7
Agentcool7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 09:32 AM   #2332
Klickfoot

Okay. I want you to pack a bag (like a gym bag or something) with cute girl clothes. You can use whatever top but I want your bottom to be a skirt. No panties. Now take the bag and carry it with you. Find a restroom that you can go into with the bag. Somewhere like a park restroom. No stores where you could get in trouble. Once you're in, go to a stall. Change into your girl clothes. Now step out of the stall and use the urinal and then wash your hands while dressed like a girl. After you're done you may go back and re dress into your boy clothes.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 10:56 AM   #2333
xoJack

Give yourself a wedgie on the stall door

Likes & Limits
xoJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 08:01 PM   #2334
Gd206

Strip to your underwear in a stall (keep it unlocked) stay in the stall for 5 minutes, keep the stall door slightly open so it looks unoccupied

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 02:48 AM   #2335
Blurrywindow

Next time you are out shopping at a store, first go into the bathroom and enter a stall. Pull down your pants but not your underwear. Sit on the toilet and pee through your underwear. Then pull your pants up and leave to go do your shopping.

Kik: blurrywindow
Blurrywindow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:49 AM   #2336
xoJack

Give yourself a chair wedgie on the toilet

(For me, do something simple, quick, and not too humiliating)

Likes & Limits

Last edited by xoJack; 09-15-2022 at 05:55 AM.
xoJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:56 AM   #2337
Sismaster

The next 10 times you pee in public, use a stall, but you have to be naked while doing it.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:25 AM   #2338
Diaper_pup

Next time you are in a puplic restroom stand in front of a urinal and pee for 5 seconds into your pants. Wait like this until 1 person moved in the restroom and went out again.

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 11:23 AM   #2339
Gd206

While wearing a diaper go into a bathroom stall, pick the stall that your feet would be the least visible out of, keep the stall door unlocked and slightly open, pull down your pants and sit on the toilet, make sure your shirt is not covering your diaper and anyone who walks in could clearly see it, wet/mess your diaper and you may not leave until 5 people have entered the restroom, have fun

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 06:20 AM   #2340
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Go to a public restroom, you must strip completely naked OUTSIDE the stall before you go into use it. Your clothes must stay outside the stall where you stripped. When done, exit the stall and wash your hands while still naked. ONLY THEN can you get dressed again

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom