Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-13-2020, 10:03 AM   #2311
Sacurason

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
Thank god I got this in time, that looks like a looooong tease
Thanks you for giving a reasonable amount of time. I was fast asleep

As a thank you:
Sacurason:
reply in 6 hours or you will write 'Thank you' on the top of your left foot and 'Goddess Chloe' on your right foot. That's me . Now you must be wondering what you are thanking me for. I'm allowing you to cum. You are going to do 25 edges before you can orgasm and when you do I want your cum on your feet. Then you may lick and slurp it off like a good little boy.

PS: Love the one you gave anon. Have to remember that one lol
LOL, glad I got so close to catching so many! Didn't catch this as it was posted at 1:36 AM for me. Is that something you want recorded proof of? ^.^

I'm gonna try and send out another batch of tasks later today

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 10:08 AM   #2312
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I would like recorded proof. That will be interesting to see

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:37 PM   #2313
Sismaster

@subbadict respond within 4 hours or you must be bounded to your bed for 3d6 hours

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 02:33 PM   #2314
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

caught thankfully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
@subbadict respond within 4 hours or you must be bounded to your bed for 3d6 hours

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
Old 08-13-2020, 08:54 PM   #2315
FTMRandom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
I'll be in for the standard week! Trying to get a ton of foot fetish tasks so I imagine it's going to happen here whether I like it or not.

@JustTheTip - Reply within the next six hours, or add one day of denial per hour over the time limit (You can kik me for reductions)

@SisMaster - Reply within four hours or do your DOUBLE TROUBLE dare with time limit of one week, please.

@Anonscs - Reply within ten hours or your next orgasm will have to be to pictures of my feet. Forced-bi foot lovers, yay!

@FTMRandom - Reply in two hours or your next orgasm can only be done with hands and ankles tied!

@Subaddict5 - Reply within eight hours or you must complete this Milovana tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44658

@subslut2611 - Reply within two hours or you must create a PM dare blog and a likes/limits signature. (We can't give you things you like unless we know what you like!)

@LegLuvr - Reply within six hours, or roll a d6 and multiply the result by 100. The final result is how many strokes you're allowed to have per masturbation session for the next three days.
Welp, I missed this one.

PM Dares

22 - FTM

Kik: FTMRandom

Spoiler:
Now that you've read this, you have to send me 2 PM dares!
FTMRandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 01:55 AM   #2316
Betaindianfag

I am in for this

My kik is urindianpig

Kik - urindianpig
Betaindianfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:12 AM   #2317
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds fun, I'm in
Old 08-14-2020, 03:39 AM   #2318
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

@nuriaz: if you don't reply in 4 hours you will do 5 edges for every hour you took to reply. rounded up. You are not allowed to orgasm before they are done.
@betaindianfag: if you don't reply in 2 hours, you must drink all your pee until you have added likes and limits to your account
@ftm: if you don't reply in 3 hours it's 30 minutes corner time for you, nipples clamped with clothespins.
@sismaster: if you don't reply in 3 hours you must deposit a can of beans over your head.
@sacurason: if you don't reply in 6 hours, you may only masturbate to a picture of my feet for a week.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:32 AM   #2319
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@nuriaz: if you don't reply in 4 hours you will do 5 edges for every hour you took to reply. rounded up. You are not allowed to orgasm before they are done.
@betaindianfag: if you don't reply in 2 hours, you must drink all your pee until you have added likes and limits to your account
@ftm: if you don't reply in 3 hours it's 30 minutes corner time for you, nipples clamped with clothespins.
@sismaster: if you don't reply in 3 hours you must deposit a can of beans over your head.
@sacurason: if you don't reply in 6 hours, you may only masturbate to a picture of my feet for a week.
catched you in time
also im vulnerable forever, ill risk it :3
Old 08-14-2020, 06:51 AM   #2320
Sismaster

Quote:
responded don't know if in time

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:49 PM   #2321
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

@sacurason: if you don't reply in 8 hours, you will do a videoed mouthsoaping (5 minutes) for me. You may not orgasm until I have received it. After the mouthsoaping you may suck your feet and toes for 15 minutes to try and get the taste out and replace it with another taste. No drinking for an hour afterwards.

Old 08-19-2020, 01:18 PM   #2322
Beard
GD grammar police

@nuriaz reply within 4 hours or you’ll eat1 load of cum for every Hour your late

I’ll be in for 7 days

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 03:38 PM   #2323
Sismaster

@mmhmm345 reslond in two hours or you must edge 2d12 time in the next 4d6 hours you see thus

Old 08-19-2020, 05:52 PM   #2324
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
@mmhmm345 reslond in two hours or you must edge 2d12 time in the next 4d6 hours you see thus
I missed it, have to edge 10 times in the next 16 hours!

@sismaster respond in 2 hours or you’ll have to dance to 3 Taylor swift songs naked every day for 4 days.

I’m in for 7 more day!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 11:18 PM   #2325
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
@nuriaz reply within 4 hours or you’ll eat1 load of cum for every Hour your late

I’ll be in for 7 days
Damn im in 10 hours late, guess it's a creamy breakfast then

Advertisements
Kink Talk