Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-28-2015, 09:26 PM   #2251
daremecrazy

Default Your dare

put on a diaper and stuff the back with chocolate and let it melt. keep it on all day
daremecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 04:43 AM   #2252
Liberty13

Put on a diaper and wear it for the next 24 hours, No changing, No toilets.
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 05:03 PM   #2253
babytbdlgirl

No like or limits? Lock yourself in a diaper and take a laxative. Don't let yourself out for 8 hours

[COLOR="red"] Pm me "spank" and I'll swat my clit with something between 0-15 times
Pm me "wet" and I wet myself on the spot
Pm me "diaper" and I'll wear to bed that night
Pm me "fun" and I'll masturbate in diaper 10 minutes or til edge
Pm me "pasta" and I'll put the type you say in my diaper, cooked (nice wet and slimy, maybe squirming into my pussy?)
babytbdlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #2254
NobodyImportant

If yo have real diapers go ahead. If you don't actually have diapers, but only pullups or something awful like goodnites or similar things you automatically fail and will have to use 0 diapers for the rest of the dare.

You can decide how many diapers you put on for this dare.

After you have put on the amount of diapers you wanted, you will have to put on some pants too and go shopping.
You will buy a pacifier and two large bottles of water (1l minimum). After paying, you will go to the nearest restroom. You will put the pacifier in your mouth immediately after entering the restroom no matter whether there are other people in there or not. You can hide it with your hand if you want. You will then pour both bottles of water down your diapers. You can remove the pacifier just before you exit the restroom.

You will walk home the way you are and stay the way you are for the rest of the day.

Afterwards you will have to use diapers ONLY for all your toilet needs for 4 days.
You can subtract one day for each diaper you wore.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:19 AM   #2255
Liberty13

Okay you must put on one diaper, and drink 1l of water before going out in public. you must sit in a coffee shop or cafe and order a drink. wait into you need to pee and flood the diaper, you must wait where you are until the diaper starts to leak. then you must order another drink and start to go home... I hope no one notices your soaking wet leaking diaper...

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Old 02-01-2015, 07:15 AM   #2256
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Ok so while I rexognize these are on your dislikes, you also just told someone with limits about pee to do a dare all about peeing himself in public. So deal

First off, get some bananas and marshmallows.make sure you have an uncomfortably sized butt plug, some rope and of course some diapers.

You will be going on a fun trip to the closest library where you must first sign up for a library card if you don't have one, and then check out a book from the kids section about potty training, preferably one like "everyone poops."

But wait, there's more! An hour before going, drink a liter of water, and you must hold on using the bathroom. Put the marshmallows in the freezer as well. Then fifteen minutes before going, drink another 500ml of water, peel a banana and cut it into halves, then take out your marshmallows. You're to put a marshmallow, then a half of the banana, then another marshmallow followed by the other half followed by one more marshmallow all up the old back passage. Then insert your plug. Put on a diaper and then use the rope to tie a crotch rope making sure it passes tightly between your cheeks to prevent the plug from going anywhere. This would be a good example: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/crope1.php

Then put on some baggy pants, and I suggest heading out ASAP! It won't be long before you'll really want to use that diaper, and once those marshmallows start causing cramps it's going to be very obvious you're in distress if you're still trying to interact with anyone. Now once you get the book from the library, you must untie the crotch rope in a public bathroom (it doesn't matter if it's still the library or not, but you must do it before heading home), and hope just the plug can help you last all the way home.

Now depending on how long you made it, here are some punishments. If you fall into a category and can't do a punishment, pm me for an alternate one:

Chickened out: if you didn't even have the courage to make it into the library or wet/messed your diaper before making it there, you must be a total chicken! Well everyone knows that birds don't poo like humans. So get cleaned up once you're home, and then you must take a 300ml mineral oil/700ml water enema as well as orally taking 100ml. Put your plug back in and hold it for at least 20 minutes (or try again until you can) and then you are free to take the plug out and do whatever you want, chicken. But you aren't allowed to use an enema or laxative to clean yourself out for at least twelve hours.

Made it through the hard part: you made it into the library but wet or messed yourself there. Or you didn't get the potty training book. Clearly you just need a bit more practice. To show me you get to cut holes into your diaper when you get home, and put another diaper on over top, then drink a liter of water. Wait another hour then drink 500ml, holding your pee in this whole time. Then you must proceed to fill a bowl up with warm water and turn on a kids show that lasts at least 23 minutes, and make it through the show with at least one of your hands in the warm water at all times. If you make it without wetting you're done, otherwise you clearly aren't ready for big boy pants yet ad must wear diapers for at least 24 hours in at least 6-hour chunks at some point in the next week.

So close: if you made it through the library and just wet or messed before making it home (that crotch rope was really helping until you had to lose it, huh?) then you get to come so close. When you get home you have to edge five times before changing your diaper. If you go over the edge though then you must refrain from masturbating until you've spent 24 hours in diapers in at least 6-hour chunks.

If you make it all the way, you're done! If anything goes against your limits or is unclear shoot me a pm.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:13 PM   #2257
Liberty13

Library was shut on sundays so i did the chicken out dare

I dare you put on 4 diapers, 3 with slits in them and wear them for a whole day, dawn till dusk.

Only the night before you must take 2 oral laxatives and 2 water pills. Through the day you must drink at least 500ml per hour.

21/He/His/Gay

Old 02-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #2258
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Will do, though it will be about two weeks before I have the place to myself for such a long dare. The obvious dare back then is to do my same dare above, not on a day when the library is closed (that is to say, actually attempt to do it!). <3
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #2259
Dalekhuw

Make a DIY Diaper and use that for a whole day.

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:00 PM   #2260
kaliara

Double diaper with slits cut on the inner diaper. Make sure to use lots and lots of baby powder because you are going to wear this until your second diaper is leaking. Once that happens take a quick walk around the block and maybe grab a quick drink. Head back home and remove the diapers. You are free!

Make mine lengthy if you can please! Multiple days, double diapers whatever!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:42 PM   #2261
Liberty13

It is thursday night now... until Sunday evening you must use a diaper for peeing (you may poo in a toilet if you wish) Only you cannot change your diaper, you may put more diapers on and wear plastic pants but no changing till sunday evening!

Can I have a dare for the weekend please?

21/He/His/Gay

Old 02-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #2262
FrankDiaperSinatra

Cool

So for the weekend, roll a six sided dice and times the roll by two. That is the number of diapers to wear, cut slits in the innermost ones. Put in a few laxatives if you don't have any then drink 3 liters every 2hours.do this the entire weekend if you leek before 12am Monday morning then, pm for punishments.

Likes: diaper, peeing in diapers, pooping in diapers, and cumming, and masturbating, anal play.

Might do: Public, Semi-Public.
KIK Username: diaperfrank101
I am a Filthy Pig on The Male Farm
FrankDiaperSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:46 PM   #2263
namelessboy003

Wear a diaper for 24 hours without taking it off at all. That means shower and everything. At the end of the 24 hours you may change, but repeat the dare with a second diaper. You can wear normal clothes over it and go about business as normal, just no using the toilet.

Dislikes - drinking pee, pain, semi public, long dares

Limits - illegal, public, family, eating poop

PM me dares please
namelessboy003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:27 PM   #2264
beardogdog

2 hours before bed no more peeing once you get ready for be and diaper up lay in bed and relax and let all that nice warm pee come out do this for 5 nights of we are lucky you'll have to wear diapers every night

For me i want pee, baby powder, anything at home,and semi public!!
beardogdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:06 PM   #2265
the_diaper_darer

Ok for you put on a diaper, pour a lot of baby powder down the front and back. Drink at least three glasses of water then go to a pharmacy, no holding your pee from now on. When you get to the store, buy a pack of diapers, after you check out, go put two on over your baby powder filled, hopefully wet, diaper(cut slits in the inner diapers). When you get home, take the number of times you wet, wear that diaper for that many hours.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper