Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-07-2022, 02:05 AM   #2236
slaveforall23

Gbdares lost
i am in same dare
dick size hard: 16cm soft: 6cm
slaveforall23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 04:05 AM   #2237
Abacus22
Account Banned

wow...this is hot.

I am In!!!

Likes: Feminization, sissification, pc comntrol, humiliation, Online submission.

I am open to try most of the things

Dislikes: No pain, scat, public dares, marks.

My Kik is abacus_gd
Abacus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 10:16 AM   #2238
collarslut

Sure, I'll play for this round

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 11:45 AM   #2239
dbgetdare

Collarslut loses.

Same dare again?

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 12:56 PM   #2240
slaveforall23

im sorry but i was against Abacus22 so...i guess ill go again
Old 02-07-2022, 06:09 PM   #2241
lilIzzy

slave4all loses

Winner is allowed to lock losers input for 45 minutes. No black-screen though, so that the loser can watch the whole transformation of the pc.

During this time the winner gets to make the losers machine as humiliating as they can by changing background/themes/username/whatever they can. Loser also leaves their GETDARE (and any other accounts loser doesn't mind being messed with) open and logged in so that the winner can make and reply to posts for them.

Yes, installing software (no malware or spy software though) is allowed.
Yes to modifying any setting on teamviewer for unrestricted access, passwords, etc
No facebook/twitter/email/messengers etc. No deleting files on losers comp.

Winner will use a random number generator to generate a number between 5 and 25. send a timed email that will send after the rolled number of days with admin password so loser can reset everything. loser doesn't get to know the duration

winner may set a hard limit pushing dare that the loser may complete to end the time early. (this should be a VERY hard dare but also safe, so no ruining your loser)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

add to my calendar and keep this sissy baby puppy entertained.
https://teamup.com/ksk1koj6atomfrr2yg

Kik:little_izzy_boy
lilIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 10:23 AM   #2242
Abacus22
Account Banned

Ok I'm in against you.

Likes: Feminization, sissification, pc comntrol, humiliation, Online submission.

My Kik is abacus_gd
Old 02-11-2022, 02:42 AM   #2243
Minago

lilizzy loses

Winner is allowed to lock losers input for 45 minutes. No black-screen though, so that the loser can watch the whole transformation of the pc.

During this time the winner gets to make the losers machine as humiliating as they can by changing background/themes/username/whatever they can. Loser also leaves their GETDARE (and any other accounts loser doesn't mind being messed with) open and logged in so that the winner can make and reply to posts for them.

Yes to modifying any setting on teamviewer for unrestricted access, passwords, etc

Winner will use a random number generator to generate a number between 5 and 25. send a timed email that will send after the rolled number of days with admin password so loser can reset everything. loser doesn't get to know the duration

winner may set a hard limit pushing dare that the loser may complete to end the time early. (this should be a VERY hard dare but also safe, so no ruining your loser)

Im in

Dislikes: Piss, Extreme Pain, Public, scat,

Limits : Family , Social suicide . Blood and the other standard things :P

I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Jan 18th

PM me "NO" : And i wlll add 1 day to my denial

PM me "DEEP" :I will deepthroat and gag 5 times

Pm me "BITCH" and I will slap myself across
the face as hard as I can

More PM DARES
Minago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 03:42 AM   #2244
slaveforall23

ill go again cause the winners never respond
Old 02-12-2022, 03:32 AM   #2245
Abacus22
Account Banned

minago loses...

Same dare

My Kik is abacus_gd
Old 02-16-2022, 12:09 PM   #2246
Nickboys

As I am on a winning streak I will go against you
Old 02-16-2022, 12:23 PM   #2247
Sarras

Congrats! Nickboys wins again~

I'll go in for the same of: Winner is allowed to lock losers input for 45 minutes. No black-screen though, so that the loser can watch the whole transformation of the pc.

Likes: CBT, bondage, gags, petplay, sissyplay, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Kik: sarrasc

Toys: Chastity cage, butt plug, assortment of clothes, dildo, flogger, blindfold, ballgag.

Limits: Extreme pain, blood, scars, public
Sarras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 12:26 PM   #2248
Nickboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarras View Post
Congrats! Nickboys wins again~

I'll go in for the same of: Winner is allowed to lock losers input for 45 minutes. No black-screen though, so that the loser can watch the whole transformation of the pc.

Then I am in against you
Old 02-16-2022, 12:53 PM   #2249
Riptide01

Nickboys loses

During this time the winner gets to make the losers machine as humiliating as they can by changing background/themes/username/whatever they can.

Kik: Riptide2003
Riptide01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 01:10 PM   #2250
Nickboys

In against you afain

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
teamviewer