Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-31-2020, 05:04 AM   #2236
BrokenSluttyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
@LegLuvr: if you don't reply in 3 hours you will get a custom (fake) inkbox tattoo of my choice

@ShyDutchie: If you don't reply in 2 hours, you must wear diapers and cage and coat the inside of the diaper with icyhot beforehand. You may not chance until you wet it or 3 hours has passed. You must use the toilet beforehand.

@brokensluttyangel: If you don't reply in 2 hours you will have to fit x clothespins on your body. x=the number of hours you took to reply. They will go in in the following order: nipples, breasts, belly button, tongue, ears, after that it's your choice. You must keep them x*3 minutes, max 30.

@nino: if you don't reply in 3 hours your next x orgasms must be ruined (x=amount of hours you took to reply)

@mattreferee: you deserve one from your dislikes. 3 hours or you will have to wear panties and (bra or pantyhose) for x days. Your orgasms are also denied denied for x days. I may give you discounts on x if you beg for more female (clothing) rules

@slaveboy: I will be nice since you will be in for so long. We will have plenty more fun. 2 hours to reply or you must write 'I'm a loser' on your chest, 'worthless baby' on your left upperarm and 'toy' on your right upper arm and 'useless' with an arrow pointing to your tiny cock. You must let them fade naturally. I want proof!

@stevietied: if you dont catch this in 2 hours, clamp your nipples, 10 pushups (all the way down so your clamps are squished and all the way up), take clamps off, edge, repeat 2 more... and repeat once more for each hour your late. Make sure your nose ends in one of your smelliest sneakers.

@justthetip: You seemed so disappointed. 2 hours: if you dont catch this in 2 hours, clamp your nipples, 10 pushups (all the way down so your clamps are squished and all the way up), take clamps off, edge, repeat 2 more... and repeat once more for each hour your late

Damn it saw this but forgot to reply

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Toys: Handcuffs and dildo then household items
[CENTER]PM DARES - Send me as many as you want
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92338
BrokenSluttyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 07:29 AM   #2237
ShyDutchie

Quote:
@LegLuvr: if you don't reply in 3 hours you will get a custom (fake) inkbox tattoo of my choice

@ShyDutchie: If you don't reply in 2 hours, you must wear diapers and cage and coat the inside of the diaper with icyhot beforehand. You may not chance until you wet it or 3 hours has passed. You must use the toilet beforehand.

@brokensluttyangel: If you don't reply in 2 hours you will have to fit x clothespins on your body. x=the number of hours you took to reply. They will go in in the following order: nipples, breasts, belly button, tongue, ears, after that it's your choice. You must keep them x*3 minutes, max 30.

@nino: if you don't reply in 3 hours your next x orgasms must be ruined (x=amount of hours you took to reply)

@mattreferee: you deserve one from your dislikes. 3 hours or you will have to wear panties and (bra or pantyhose) for x days. Your orgasms are also denied denied for x days. I may give you discounts on x if you beg for more female (clothing) rules

@slaveboy: I will be nice since you will be in for so long. We will have plenty more fun. 2 hours to reply or you must write 'I'm a loser' on your chest, 'worthless baby' on your left upperarm and 'toy' on your right upper arm and 'useless' with an arrow pointing to your tiny cock. You must let them fade naturally. I want proof!

@stevietied: if you dont catch this in 2 hours, clamp your nipples, 10 pushups (all the way down so your clamps are squished and all the way up), take clamps off, edge, repeat 2 more... and repeat once more for each hour your late. Make sure your nose ends in one of your smelliest sneakers.

@justthetip: You seemed so disappointed. 2 hours: if you dont catch this in 2 hours, clamp your nipples, 10 pushups (all the way down so your clamps are squished and all the way up), take clamps off, edge, repeat 2 more... and repeat once more for each hour your late

Well that's going to be interesting. I'm almost happy I'm locked in my CB now.
Curious: Online exposure, Messy diapers, laxatives.

Limits: Scat, things involving friends/family, CBT, anything illegal, cross-dressing,

Toys: Lovense Hush/edge, plugs, dildo, gag, wrist/ankle cuffs, chastity cage, diapers, deep freeze, collar, pup hood, tail, paddle, nippleclamps
ShyDutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 07:45 AM   #2238
ninonero37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyDutchie View Post
Ninonero, you have 2 hours to reply or you can't have an orgasm until you edge x times 5 per hour your late

I'm in for 2 weeks.
Damn it way too late for that

Im still vulnerable

27m - sub
BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/KLZEwVUz

Kik: ninonero3

Likes:JOI, Lovense Toys, Edging(less than 2 days), Cum Control, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Pee play, Mild Pain, Pooping infront of others
Doable:Diapers, Eating Cum, Hidden Public, pee drinking,
Dislikes:Scat, Hard Pain, Obvious real life Public, Face.
ninonero37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 04:54 PM   #2239
Tinydicky

Ok well I'll try again I'm vulnerable for 3 days

Limits is messy,scat,blood,piss,social suicide

Kik parkourking12345
Tinydicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:46 PM   #2240
Justhetip
Account Banned

Quote:

Looks like I missed this -_-

Still vulnerable

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 06:47 PM   #2241
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

@justhetip if you don’t reply in 2 hours add an extra day of chastity for every hour you are late.

I’m in for a week.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:50 PM   #2242
Anonscs

I’m in for a week since I’ve been dared to post in here..

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:24 PM   #2243
Justhetip
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissymaria8 View Post
@justhetip if you don’t reply in 2 hours add an extra day of chastity for every hour you are late.

I’m in for a week.
Missed this. At least I caught it relatively early. Looks like 3 more days for me

I’m in until in out of chastity ( now aug 13)

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #2244
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
slaveboy is so doomed as he was to add this time to to the time he is in this thread. he still hasn't responded. He will be in pretty much indefinitely

@anonscs: 2 hours. Time for exercise. You cannot orgasm and will wear the cage until you have done the following: 150 squats to form your butt (not neccesarily in one go), wore panties for three hours * however many hours it takes you to reply, practiced deepthroating your dildo for x minutes * however many hours it takes you to respond

@justthetip: if you don't reply in 2 hours you will be denied underwear for a week.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:46 AM   #2245
Anonscs

Quote:
@anonscs: 2 hours. Time for exercise. You cannot orgasm and will wear the cage until you have done the following: 150 squats to form your butt (not neccesarily in one go), wore panties for three hours * however many hours it takes you to reply, practiced deepthroating your dildo for x minutes * however many hours it takes you to respond
Caught it, I’m good

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Old 08-02-2020, 12:51 AM   #2246
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I will get you, don't worry

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
Old 08-02-2020, 03:42 AM   #2247
LegLuvr

Quote:
slaveboy is so doomed as he was to add this time to to the time he is in this thread. he still hasn't responded. He will be in pretty much indefinitely
Ahahaha, so cruel, yet so funny at the same time.
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:53 AM   #2248
slavemsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonscs View Post
I’m in for a week since I’ve been dared to post in here..
If you miss this your legs must be tied for at least 30 minutes a day. For every 2 hours over add 15 minutes.

Im in for a week

31 year old submissive sissy

I like
Bondage, nylons, feet, gags, cross dressing, spanking

I own,
Rope, tape, ball gag, stocking, tights, wig, handcuffs, cable ties, dress, blindfold , high heels, nipple clamps

Limits
Anal, scat, blood

Pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92366

vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377907 till 3rd of January 2023
slavemsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #2249
Anonscs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavemsh View Post
If you miss this your legs must be tied for at least 30 minutes a day. For every 2 hours over add 15 minutes.

Im in for a week
Well damn D:

Sleep really not helpful with this thread

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Old 08-03-2020, 02:09 AM   #2250
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

@slavemsh: 2 hours. This week you will be a bondage bunny. At the end of the week you have have spend 4 hours + however many hours it takes to respond bondaged: ankles tied together, ball gagged, handcuffed in front and wearing a dress and wig. Wearing a blindfold as well will allow you to reduce the timer by 1 minute for every minute you are wearing the blindfold.

Advertisements
Kink Talk