Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2022, 02:37 PM   #2236
Gram866
Prodigy

Kneel down in front of the mirror, snap your clit 10 times, in between each snap circle your clit lightly and say "good girls stay denied, dripping, and desperate. I'm a good girl"

You're so good at begging Stealthy.. I bet it just makes you ache more down below
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:37 PM   #2237
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

10 spanks to your right tit with a hairbrush.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:37 PM   #2238
Gram866
Prodigy

Kneel down in front of the mirror, snap your clit 10 times, in between each snap circle your clit lightly and say "good girls stay denied, dripping, and desperate. I'm a good girl"

Old 04-17-2022, 02:38 PM   #2239
Gram866
Prodigy

Old 04-17-2022, 02:40 PM   #2240
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

10 spanks to your right tit with a ruler.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:40 PM   #2241
Gram866
Prodigy

Old 04-17-2022, 02:41 PM   #2242
Gram866
Prodigy

Old 04-17-2022, 02:41 PM   #2243
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram866 View Post

You're so good at begging Stealthy.. I bet it just makes you ache more down below
It did but now Im not feeling like a very good girl for trying to get put of tasks you all worked so hard to make for me like Angelica mentioned

I just really wanted a chance to get more snaps and spanks done but I should have remembered that you all spent a lot of time thinking of ideas for me and that I should treasure those.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:43 PM   #2244
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
It did but now Im not feeling like a very good girl for trying to get put of tasks you all worked so hard to make for me like Angelica mentioned

I just really wanted a chance to get more snaps and spanks done but I should have remembered that you all spent a lot of time thinking of ideas for me and that I should treasure those.
I don't think you're trying to weasel out of them, maybe a bit overwhelmed looking at the sheer amount?

Last edited by Gram866; 04-17-2022 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-17-2022, 02:45 PM   #2245
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:

You are a good girl, but even good girls try their luck some times.

Rub the bristle side of your hair brush against you clit and pussy 5 times, spank your clit 5 times with the back of the hair brush repeating "Even good girls need to have their needy clits disciplined".

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 04-17-2022, 02:46 PM   #2246
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
I don't think you're trying to weasel out of them, maybe a bit overwhelmed looking at the sheer amount?
Just a little bit... its a lot of snaps.... and with some of the extra tasks I worry it will take me too long to do them and I'll never be finished.......

I just have to remind myself that they wont take quiet as long as my head is thinking they will

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:47 PM   #2247
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Just a little bit... its a lot of snaps.... and with some of the extra tasks I worry it will take me too long to do them and I'll never be finished.......

I just have to remind myself that they wont take quiet as long as my head is thinking they will
Trying is fine, who knows you might get lucky.. with Robink (obv. not with Angelica or me.. mwuhaha) I don't think trying makes you any less of a good girl

The following user says Thank You to Gram866 for this post:
Old 04-17-2022, 02:50 PM   #2248
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
I think so, and it's not so much that I am adverse to reducing the number and trading them for easier tasks, but I would like you to get the chance to experience the teasing St least a few times.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:52 PM   #2249
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I think so, and it's not so much that I am adverse to reducing the number and trading them for easier tasks, but I would like you to get the chance to experience the teasing St least a few times.
You forgot to add something nice for Stealthy

Old 04-17-2022, 02:54 PM   #2250
Gram866
Prodigy

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, spanking