Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #211
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will happen with Leo's cream

Find out now in .......

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 15

"Would you like to taste it?" asked Leo.

Star really wasn't sure what to say. She was a curious cow and the sour cream like stuff did look really tasty. "Yes please, if I like it, can I cum back and get some Moooo-re?"

"Ummm we will have to make an agreement."

Star slowly stuck out her tongue to lap up the sticky cream off the bedding. Umm the cream tasted even better than she had ever imagined. Of course she had tasted plenty of cream before as where do you think we get cream from (cows.)

"Is that nice?" asked Leo in his kind, deep voice.

"Yummmmm," was all Star could reply, addicted to the taste of the new cream.

It wasn't long before the bedding floor and walls was all clean of Leo’s special cream, and an unhappy Star wondered if she would ever find more.

"There is a little left here," commented Leo, waggling his long stick around much like they had been doing on the DVD.

Realising what Leo was referring to, Star backed away. Was she really that desperate for the cream? She began to wonder. Would she become as low as an animal and lick that thing?

It wasn't long before her need for cream took over and she quickly crouched on all knees again and stuck out her long pink tongue. It hit the right spot instantly, and the taste of warm pre made cream sent wonderful shivers down her fluffy throat.

The taste was magnificent in fact it was so good that she totally forgot about the DVD that Leo had stolen, which she had found under the bed.

To every teddies best wishes all good stuff cum to an end eventually and Leo's personal cream was soon lapped up just as the short DVD came to a magnificent climax.

Leo turned the moving pictures off and looking pleased handed Star a pair of Rachie's black underwear in a spotty bag.

Star raced off as fast as her hooves would carry her with the spotty bag clutched tight in her mouth. What an adventure she had had while completing her task and retrieving the used underwear.

It wasn't long before the cow was back with her many friends in the rocket control centre. Her friends all looked most peculiar with the glass of water still balanced between their legs or spilt over their cuddly skin.

"You all have two teddy minutes left," cried Floppy, not seeing Star approach with her bag. This was unusual as Star was usually such a clumsy cow and knocked everything over as she went.

"Mooo-rning," she said, making one or two teddies jump a little and spill cold water over themselves.

Several teddies laughed at Star as it certainly didn't look like morning with everything being dark inside the rocket.

"Have you completed your task?" asked Panda, referring to getting some of Rachie's underwear to blindfold Floppy, but never expecting all that Star had been through to get them.

"Yes, sorry it took a moo-ment to get, but they are here," she replied dumping the bag down besides the black and white spotty panda.

Looking in the bag, Panda pulled out the sexy lingerie, holding them high she smiled as ......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen next?

please comment and keep reading Teddies Adventures for more fluffy fun

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #212
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

good one, I hope the next comes soon

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #213
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, you do have a vivid imagination!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #214
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Lol....this chapter is awesome hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
"Yes please, if I like it, can I cum back and get some Moooo-re?"

Last edited by Kewai; 10-12-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #215
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Very funny left me wanting Mooo ree as the cow wood say
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #216
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sport Soccer

Sorry the next part's a little late - totally my fault as I've been sick and unable to do much, so don't whine at Rachie for it :3 The next part's been proofread now.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #217
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Sorry the next part's a little late - totally my fault as I've been sick and unable to do much, so don't whine at Rachie for it :3 The next part's been proofread now.
Dont worry about it, You or Rachie. The story has been GREAT so far and there have been pretty constant updates

I hope your feeling better soon

Love
Kewai <3
Old 10-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #218
Rachie

♥ Hope you’re feeling better Leo, thanks for hard work again. Love Rachie ♥

What will happen with the blindfold?

Find out now in …………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 16

Looking in the bag, Panda pulled out the sexy lingerie, holding them high. She smiled as she slowly approached Floppy.

"Are you ready to enter complete darkness?" she asked the floppy eared monster.

Floppy just whined as he realised this was no time to back out of his dare. Would he really be able to fly the rocket while blindfolded? he wondered, beginning to doubt his own skill.

Everyteddy was smiling as the sweet smelling used black panties were placed over Floppy’s nose, eyes, and ears. The smell for Floppy was mayhem and almost sent him into heaven immediately.

"Right, I'm stepping away from the controls in a few seconds and it's all yours," stated Panda wondering how Floppy's flying was going to be.

Floppy yelped nervously, praying everything would go smoothly. A second or so later he knew Panda had done as he started and the space rocket gave a gentle tilt to the left.

OMTG, (oh my teddy god) thought Floppy, never expecting it to feel like this. "How long do I have to keep it on for?" he asked the others.

"We will tell you when the timer hits zero, until then concentrate on your flying."

About thirty teddy seconds later with everyone sat back on their comfy cushions minding their own business, there was a sudden shake as something hit the colourful rocket.

"What the ..." screeched Dan O Saurus Rex wondering what had hit them.

There was another bash, followed by another and another as they zoomed through an asteroid belt. Roary tried to roar in panic, however all that could be heard was a gentle rumble.

The teddies again felt sad, as Roary was usually the king who kept them safe from anything harmful with his mighty roar.

The large rocks kept hitting the rocket, sending it totally off course. Floppy was blindfolded and was powerless to avoid anything that was happening. Panda was trying to reach the cockpit to instruct Floppy, however with each bash he was knocked off his feet.

The assault went on for several teddy minutes with everyone drowned from the glass of water they had been dared to have between their legs.

The only thing the teddies could here was a roar of laugher as everyone found it so amusing that each and every one of them was soaked through to the fluff.

Their laugher soon stopped as a wailing noise was heard, sounding very similar to an alarm. Next, colourful flashing lights went off throughout the spaceship.

"Is it time for a disco?" asked Billy Bear, hearing from Rachie that discos had weird music and flashing lights.

"I think it is some sort of warning," said Panda who was laid on the floor under several toys where he had been knocked.

"Help me get up," he instructed moments after believing that he was the only one that could help them make Floppy take off his panty blindfold.

Floppy meanwhile was lost in heaven with the wonderful smells of the used underwear. He had totally forgotten about flying the rocket and was oblivious to everything that was going wrong around him.

The teddies eventually pulled Panda free, who rushed up to the cockpit to save the teddies, but it was too late.

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

So what will happen next?

Keep reading Teddies adventures for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 10-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #219
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, a great story.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #220
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Hope the teddys will all be ok. Easily drawn in to the story, well done
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:35 AM   #221
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Sweet smelling black panties

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:44 AM   #222
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Haha another awesome chapter Rachie Love the Oh My Teddy God bit

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #223
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Really funny, miss the pics a little but still great
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 AM   #224
Rachie

Why was it too late?

Find out now in .....

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 17

The teddies eventually pulled Panda free. He rushed up to the cockpit to save the teddies, but it was too late.

"Sugary dumplins," (shit) he said, staring out of the window at the sight in front of him.

"Hold onto something tight," Panda cried to everyone as he quickly whipped the underwear from around Floppy's face.

"Oh fiddle bones," cried Floppy as his daydream ended and instead the scary sight in front of him loomed closer and closer.

"Whose idea was this, to search here to try and find Roary's roar?" cried Panda, wishing he could be tucked away receiving a nice snuggle from Rachie rather than what was surely going to be suicide in outer space.

"What planet is that?" asked silly Billy.

"Well the only plant I know that could be out here is--" started Rexy mishearing the word planet.

"Ummm what's it called--" Rexy continued before finally saying ,"Arr yes, is it a sun planet, I've think I've heard Rachie say something about the sun is in the sky.

The chuckles were brief as the teddies knew it was no time for laugher as they braced themselves for what was ahead.

"Can I ask you a truth? asked a scared Billy.

"Go ahead," a few teddies replied, confused as to who Billy was talking to.

"Are we ever going to see Rachie again?" was Billy's question.

"I don't think any of us knows the answer to that, but we all hope so; I don't want to become teddy dust out here," answered Panda intelligently.

The rocket zoomed through a tight black hole avoiding as many of the asteroids as possible.

"I know where we are, I know where we are," repeated Billy Bear feeling intelligent and remembering some stuff Rachie had told him.

"This must be Uranus; Rachie says that there is a deep black hole there,"

The rest of the teddies agreed, as the planet got closer and closer and Floppy had regained as much control of the rocket as possible as they soared through the misty blue dust towards the brown dusty land below.

CRASH!

The rocket hit the land and bounced like a stone skimming across water before eventually coming to rest on the strange planet.

"Are we alive?" asked Billy, hardly believing his fortune.

"Yea I think so, would someone like to check all our passengers are ok, and that nobody is injured," instructed Panda, who as one of the chief pilots had taken command of the rocket.

Froggie croaked and jumped off to check the others. The space rocket was very large and it took him awhile. There were a few injured teddies which required plasters and bandages however thankfully nobody was seriously hurt.

After what seemed like an eternity, Froggie returned. "Everyteddy has been accounted for there's only minor casualties," he croaked to the captain.

"Are we already to fly off Uranus?" asked Panda, relieved that everyone was ok.

After a load of nods, Floppy tried to start the engine. "It won't work, it won't work," he repeated in a mad panic.

"We have to insert a coin, remember," replied Star, who set off on her wobbly legs to go and find Miss Piggy.

"We need another coin," she asked her.

Miss piggy raced with Star to the main teddies with a frightful look on her face. "There are no coins left," Miss Piggy said in a gloomy voice.

"Oh sugar lumps," replied Billy Bear watching Rexy disappear.

It wasn't long before Rexy returned. "Here you go," he roared as he handed Billy a bowl of sugar lumps.

There was a few gentle teddy laughs between the muffle of cries wondering what they would do.

"We need to find a coin, without one we are going nowhere and we’ll be stuck on Uranus forever."

The teddies all agreed and cheered up slightly as they began to make a plan. Billy Bear went off down into the lower decks of the rocket in search of any possible coins or other ways of escaping from this strange planet.

Bash, Bash.

"What the......." started Rexy cowering like the scared dinosaur he was.

"Did that noise come from the outside?" asked Panda, rather hoping he had misheard it totally.

TO BE CONTINUED .....

What was the noise?

Keep reading teddies adventures for answers

BED HABITS

Old 10-17-2011, 06:56 AM   #225
Blackjack

Hehe, Uranus jokes

Just caught up with the past two chapters, funny and well written as usual!

Keep it up
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adventure, bear, dare, mystery, strip, teddies, teddy, teddy bear, truth