Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-24-2022, 12:53 PM   #211
Daregurl42

Your game will be call of duty

Stick an ice cube up your ass at the start of each round. If you die before the ice cube melts spank your failure ass 50 times. If the ice melts before you die, 'reward' yourself at the end of the round with an edge

Games I have: Sims 2/3/4, Untitled Goose, Uncharted

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 01:11 AM   #212
Buzzzup

in sims 4, start with a single sim, your goal is to have 3 children born in your household, you can recruit roomates get married however you like. but every time a sims needs hit red its ten tit smacks.

my game will be genshin impact please! or stardew valley but genshin perferred

Likes: Bondage, impact play, overstimulation, petplay, hucow play, objectification, etc.

Limits:permanent, fully public, scat, family, animals, face pics, etc

Note! due to my medication, i can not orgasm. so please keep edging and orgasms out of any dares and/or rewards, thank you!

im hesitantly into ageplay, still super new to it tho

My Toy Box
PM dares - be mean
Buzzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 03:08 PM   #213
WAM_Games

You must defeat one of the weekly bosses while sitting by a window. Every time you fail you must strip an item of clothing. If you're naked and still haven't won, for every failure you will stay by that window for 10 more minutes

I'm trying out yugioh master duel
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:31 PM   #214
Jemoer

Yu hav to pway untiw yu win>-<. Evewy tim yu wose yu mus stwip 1 piece of cwothing an wight somthin nice on yousewf.
My gam wi be phasmophobia >-<

Wikes/Wimits
PM Dawes
Ask me anything
Impwuve/add PM Dawes

Me wuv foxy giws <3.

Me am a needy fox who needs head pats @////@[/COLOR]
Buttinup is my best fwiend

Tease this foxy pwease
Jemoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 07:27 PM   #215
Mike.rosen424

Your gonna edge your self every time you get scared
Every time you loose if u can idk how this game works but every time u loose that’s 3 edges once u win u can cum but if u edge a single time you have to ruin your orgasm

My game is clash royale

Limits public scat pee blood
Mike.rosen424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 07:47 PM   #216
BunnysFullBladder

not sure how clash royale works but if you loose you must give yourself a atomic wedgie and wear it for an hour. my game is minecraft :P
BunnysFullBladder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 12:12 AM   #217
Gd206

You don’t have any like or limits posted but I’m gonna guess going off your name, before you play you are going to drink 2 glasses of water, you’re going to play in survival and every time you die you will drink half a glass of water and relax your bladder for 5 seconds, have fun! My game will be Minecraft ( creative mode or bedwars ) or beat saber on vr

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 06:08 PM   #218
buttinup
getDare Devil

You'll be playing on creative mode. You can opt out at any time if you take the punishment associated with the current level.

There are 3 types that you can choose from, but no peeking before you choose them. All have 3 levels. The punishments for opting out are as follows:

Level 1: You must drink 3 glasses of water in the next 2 hours. You aren't allowed to use a toilet until it has been 2 more hours past. If you need to relieve yourself, find another way...

Level 2: Next two times you drive (driving from one location to the next) you need to be wearing your buttplug.

Level 3: Pinch your nipples for 10 seconds, alternating sides, until you've done it for a total of 60 seconds on each side.

REDSTONE
Spoiler:

For the first step, you need to build a 2 by 2 door that is triggered by a bow and arrow, but do it with your preferred prostate massager in you.

For the second step, create a machine that spits all items put into it into lava. How you handle getting items into it so it triggers each time is up to you... But (assuming your masturbator is a sleeve) keep your masturbator on the whole time, if it's not a sleeve, use a small sock.

For the third step, create a wool farm. It needs to produce at least 16 wool per hour. For this you need to use both your masturbator and plug for the duration of it, given your masturbator is a sleeve. if not, put a small sock on instead.

BUILDING
Spoiler:

The first thing you need to build is a pretty wheat farm. Get two people to confirm it is actually pretty, or you will need to redo this level until you get two people to agree. Additionally, do it with your preferred prostate massager in you.

The second thing you need to build is a starter cave house. Get three people to confirm it is actually pretty, or redo it until they all agree. But (assuming your masturbator is a sleeve) keep your masturbator on the whole time, if it's not a sleeve, use a small sock.

The third thing you need to build is an aquarium, but make sure it looks nice both outside and inside. Get three people to confirm it is actually pretty, or redo it until they all agree. For this you need to use both your masturbator and plug for the duration of it, given your masturbator is a sleeve. if not, put a small sock on instead.

MINING
Spoiler:

The first task you have is to get an iron pick, and collect 2 stacks of coal. Additionally, do it with your preferred prostate massager in you.

The second task you have is to build your own nether portal and get 16 quartz blocks. But (assuming your masturbator is a sleeve) keep your masturbator on the whole time, if it's not a sleeve, use a small sock.

The third task you have is to get 1 emerald, 4 diamond, 8 gold, 16 lapis, and 32 redstone. For this you need to use both your masturbator and plug for the duration of it, given your masturbator is a sleeve. if not, put a small sock on instead.

I'll be playing either Civilization 5 or Kingdoms and Castles.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
7 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 07:17 PM   #219
MagnumOpus

Ruin an orgasm every time you lose a city.

I will be playing Monster Hunter: Rise

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 03:48 PM   #220
Footslaves

Play for at least 2 hours and everytime you die put a strip of duct tape somewhere on your body and rip them all off once you're done playing

I'll be playing elden ring
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 12:36 PM   #221
Urged

Every time you die you will masturbate for two minutes but you can’t cum
If you die three times to the same enemy then fuck your ass for five minutes
If a boss kills you fuck your ass for 15 mins
If you kill a boss congratulations you get to cum
(Optional)
You can chose to use these or not
No armour
No weapon
No healing
No dodging

I’ll be playing risk of rain 2

Dislikes: piss, pain and scat
Urged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 03:51 PM   #222
Sgt_Woomy

You have to have the Artifact of Metamorphosis on Monsoon until you beat the game in all 3 ways(Obliterating, Mithrix, and Voidling) while keeping an enema of something uncomfortable in you. each time you die, you must drop some hot sauce on your testicles.

I'll be playing Borderlands 3 as Amara.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 04:47 PM   #223
Sgt_Woomy

Bumping with update: Got the Borderlands 3 DLCs and am about a third or fourth of the way through the main game I think.

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Old 04-19-2022, 11:00 AM   #224
Sgt_Woomy

Imma bump this again. But I want 2 or 3 video game dares to compensate for the wait.

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Old 05-17-2022, 05:32 PM   #225
Sgt_Woomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Woomy View Post
Imma bump this again. But I want 2 or 3 video game dares to compensate for the wait.
I've lost track of the bumping... I'm also changing it to this: I want a challenge for a New Terraria Master mode For the Worthy run with my least favorite class Ranger. I need challenges and punishments.

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, video games