Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-04-2011, 04:37 PM   #211
collegeboy

The next update will be the 69th. I presume you can guess what that means.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #212
Mr. Cupcake

Rainbow

Can't wait for the next update!
Mr. Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #213
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXIX)

Carrying their things with towels wrapped around their waists, Ben and Evan returned from the shower to the dorm room. It was almost difficult for them to keep their hands off each other during the short walk down the hall. Both boys were so turned on, so horny, and so into the moment. Without any direction from the other, each knew that there was only one way this night could end. Sharing the same anticipation, they moved onto the bed together, lying side by side, but facing in opposite directions. They stared deeply at one another, their eyes conveying both love and lust. Then, in one perfectly synchronized motion, they each moved their mouth to engulf the other's rigid erection. Neither had ever tried this position before, which made this moment of mutual pleasure even more new and exciting. Evan ran his tongue along the length of Ben's shaft, while Ben licked the tip of Evan's cock. Ben's hand rubbed Evan's thighs and balls, while Evan's finger teased Ben's tight hole. Pleasant sighs crept from the lips of each boy as their mouths continued to suck greedily. Both of them relished the thrilling simultaneity of the experience.

Ben's heart palpitated, and his cock throbbed inside Evan's mouth. Evan worked ever more fervently to please Ben as surges of pleasure rushed through his body. Their cocks tingled as each boy grew closer and closer and closer to climax. Ben sucked as Evan sucked. Evan moaned as Ben moaned. They had only just started, but they were quickly approaching the edge. Both wanted the moment to last forever, to never end, to satisfy each other forever. Yet, they were too aroused. The stimulation was too great. They could not relent. They could each tell the other was getting just as close as they were. They could not let up. It felt too good.

Just like that, the moment reached its zenith, culminating with Ben and Evan each squirting their creamy, milky juices onto the other's tongue. It was the pinnacle of pleasure. They erupted inside one another's mouths at the same time. Ben felt Evan's cock convulsing as the unique taste of his boyfriend's goods, both sweet and salty, filled his mouth. Evan swallowed as quickly as he could, trying to prevent anything from spilling away from his lips. Then, it was over, as quickly as it had begun, and the two roommates lay in place. They did not move. They felt blissful and content just as they were, satisfied that their desires had each been fulfilled. Finally, Ben sat up, lifting his head from Evan's now softening manhood, and turned so that the two were lying comfortably in the same direction.

Ben kissed Evan's forehead tenderly as he said, "Thank you for that. It was amazing."

"You did just as much for me, and with our mouths doing all the work, there's not even any cleanup afterwards." Evan joked.

"That's almost a shame though. I do enjoy showering with you after all."

Evan smiled, "That, Ben, is what makes me so crazy about you. I don't know how I ever believed I could have a more enjoyable time with a girl than with you."

They laughed. It was nice that Evan's actions with Jen, however insensitive they had once seemed, had become something both could find a small hint of humor in. Everything was so right together. It felt good.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #214
daremaster 1
getDare God

As soon as I saw this I jumped out of my pants and started reading
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #215
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXX)

Evan was rather excited when the morning of Ben's birthday arrived. He had a very special surprise planned that was sure to make the day quite interesting. Evan woke up early and kissed his boyfriend sweetly on the forehead.

"Good morning," Evan whispered as Ben opened his eyes and slowly began to stir.

"What's going on?" Ben asked, glancing groggily at the clock, "It's still so early."

"I know," Evan rubbed his hand across Ben's chest as he answered, "I was hoping we could have a little fun together this morning before class."

As he thought of what Evan was implying, Ben suddenly felt less tired. More intimate desires replaced his desire for sleep. He lay in bed happily as Evan kissed his neck and massaged his shoulders.

"Happy birthday," said Evan, rubbing a hand across Ben's abdomen and along his thigh, coming teasingly close to his groin, where a growing bulge was becoming increasingly obvious.

Ben closed his eyes for a moment and allowed himself to fully enjoy the wake-up call, until Evan made another suggestion, "Would you like to join me for a shower?"

"Sure thing," Ben answered with a smile as the two climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

In the shower, the two boys spent at least as much time exploring one another's naked bodies as they did cleaning off. Ben admired the way the water fell over Evan's nipples. This shower was worth waking up early for. Their dicks pressed together as they stood close to one another, sharing a deep kiss. Eventually, they did lather up a little soap and shampoo, each helping to wash the other's body. Finally, after quite a pleasant and lengthy experience in the shower, Evan turned the water off, and the two held hands as they walked down the empty hallway back to the dorm room.

"Don't get dressed yet. Just relax on the bed," said Evan, "I have a surprise for you. Don't look."

Obediently, Ben lay in bed with his hands playfully covering his eyes, eagerly anticipating what he could only assume would be some kind of birthday present from his boyfriend.

"All right," said Evan after a couple minutes, "You can look now."

Ben opened his eyes to see Evan standing in front of him, holding what Ben instantly recognized as the package of adult diapers he had been dared to purchase a couple weeks ago. Ben felt flabbergasted and anxious as he wondered what Evan intended to do with the diapers.

"I thought the best way to celebrate your birth would be to reimagine the day when you were born," explained Evan with a mischievous grin.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #216
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thakyou collageboy! Glad to see the ne chapter!
Old 12-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #217
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXI)

"Is Baby Benny ready for his diaper?" Evan asked somewhat mockingly, using the sort of sweet, cute voice that adults always seem to use when talking to infants.

Ben looked at Evan blankly, "You can't be serious."

"Come on, Ben," urged Evan, "It will be fun."

With no idea why Evan would suggest diapering him in the first place, Ben still felt quite confused, "Are you joking?"

"Not at all," Evan explained earnestly, "I promise you that you'll enjoy it. Now, lift those legs up so I can get this thing under your adorable bottom."

Reluctantly, Ben did as instructed, raising his butt in the air enough for Evan to slide the diaper underneath. The feeling of the diaper beneath him as he lowered his legs was an odd new sensation. As strange as it seemed that he was, for no apparent reason, being diapered by his boyfriend, Ben still realized that his exposed cock had grown rock hard. Apparently, this fact had not escaped Evan, who began to stroke Ben's dick with one hand as he rolled his balls gently in the palm of the other. Suddenly, Ben was so absorbed in his own arousal that the diaper no longer bothered him at all. Just as Ben felt he could no longer contain himself, Evan abruptly stopped what he was doing. Instead, he pulled the diaper up over Ben's private parts, bringing it up to his waist and fastening the tapes securely on each side.

With Ben wrapped snugly in the diaper, Evan laughed and asked, "How's that feel?"

"A little strange," replied Ben, though in all honesty he found the diaper less repulsive than he had expected, even if he could never admit that to Evan.

"Then how about this?" Evan asked as he began to rub the front of Ben's diaper.

Ben's only answer was a long sigh. The firm pressure Evan was applying to his diapered erection felt great. Instantly, Ben was once more as stimulated as he had been moments ago. Now, he really knew he could not last any longer. Ben's mouth released an uninhibited moan as his cock released other things.

Evan smiled at Ben, quite aware of what had just happened, "I suppose we'd better get dressed for class. You can let that sticky little mess in your diaper remind you of what just happened until I see you again this afternoon."
Old 12-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #218
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love the chapters where I can not keep my hands away from my dick!
Old 12-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #219
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXII)

Having to wear diapers to class was unexpected. Even when Evan had first held the diaper in hand, Ben had not foreseen Evan insisting that he leave it on during the day. Nevertheless, Ben had, with a bit of reluctance, agreed to Evan's demands. Ben hoped no one else would notice the extra bulge around his waist, though he himself was quite conscious of the extra padding in his jeans. Fearing how other people would react if they noticed he was wearing a diaper in such a public setting, he felt awkward, ashamed, and unsure of himself.

Thus, Ben was much more comfortable when he returned to the dorm early in the afternoon, his Friday classes completed. Hopefully, no one had detected the diaper. Why was he wearing it anyway? Where had Evan gotten this unusual idea?

"How's it going?" asked Evan when he heard Ben walk in the room.

"All right, I suppose," Ben replied as he sat his books down and then turned back to the door, "I'll be right back. I was just going to the restroom."

"I don't think so," Evan objected, "Have you forgotten what you're wearing? The men's room is for big boys, not babies."

"Seriously?" protested Ben, who thought wearing the thing was bad enough and had no intention of wetting himself like a helpless infant, "You can't really think I'm going to do that."

"Either do it voluntarily, or I'll tie you to the bed and leave you there until you have no choice."

Ben pleaded with his boyfriend, "Please, Evan."

Yet, Evan ignored Ben's dissent, "You know I'm strong enough to overpower you. You aren't leaving the room. Of course, you did seem to like being tied up last time we tried it. Maybe we should do it again anyway. Either way, you might as well give in and let loose."

Defeated, Ben stood still and tried not to think about what he was about to do. At first, nothing happened. No matter how much he concentrated and focused, Ben simply could not force his body to wet itself. Eventually, he let loose a small trickle, which quickly became a larger stream. As he felt the warm liquid begin to flow, the experience seemed far less disgusting than he had anticipated. In fact, the sensation was, quite surprisingly, almost enjoyable. The diaper quickly absorbed everything he released. It hardly even felt wet. Before he knew it, the deed was done, and Ben watched as Evan's hand slid inside the waist of his jeans and squished the front of the diaper.

"It feels like Baby Benny has soaked his diaper. I suppose he needs me to change him now."

Ben did not answer verbally. He simply nodded. Evan motioned for Ben to lay down on the bed and then unzipped Ben's jeans, pulling them to his ankles. Looking down, Ben blushed as he noticed that the front of the diaper had turned slightly yellow.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #220
daremaster 1
getDare God

This is a briliant story! Plese continue.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #221
paingame4

Wow this story keeps getting better and better keep it up ! Can't wait for the next chapter

Bi

I love Dylan and Connor
AND GOTDARED just as much <3

if you want to play tord with me private message if you wana play <3
paingame4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #222
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXIII)

After Evan had removed Ben's shoes and pants, he untaped the sides of the damp diaper, lifting the front to expose his roommate's stiff shaft, commenting as he did so, "I was thinking, Ben, and I'm pretty sure babies don't normally have all that hair down there."

Was Evan implying what Ben thought he was? A hint of fear crossed Ben's face as Evan wiped Ben's diaper region and then crossed the room to retrieve a pair of scissors, a razor, and a can of shaving cream. Though Ben felt a bit uncomfortable, he voiced no complaints. He had decided, for better or for worse, to relinquish himself to Evan's care. Ben closed his eyes and tried to relax as Evan, with scissors in hand, began to snip away at Ben's pubic hair. Once most of the hair had been trimmed closely, Evan sprayed the shaving cream around Ben's still rigid cock as well as his balls. With much care and close attention, Evan delicately guided the razor as it removed all remaining traces of Ben's pubic hair. Ben did not know what to think. On the one hand, he felt ashamed and humiliated to be losing the hair which served as a symbol of his manhood. Yet, on the other hand, he certainly could not deny the lustful desire and arousal that was keeping his cock rigid throughout this whole process.

"That looks better," said Evan, setting the razor aside and running a hand across Ben's smooth, shaved skin, "Soft and velvety, just like a baby's skin."

Ben, still undecided about what had just been done, looked down and examined the results before Evan finished pulling off the wet diaper, replacing it with a fresh one which he slid gently under Ben's rear. Evan once more attached the tapes tightly at the sides of his boyfriend's waist, so that Ben was wrapped snugly in the warm, comforting padding of the diaper. Ben could not deny that none of this felt nearly as bad as he had expected it to. In fact, he even kind of liked the feeling.

"How's that feel?" Evan asked, patting the front of Ben's diaper.

"Honestly, not that bad," Ben admitted meekly, a little embarrassed to tell Evan that he was enjoying what was happening.

"I did promise you that you would enjoy it," Evan pointed out, smiling affectionately at his diapered lover.

Evan sat down on the bed, allowing Ben to rest his head in his lap. Ben sighed contentedly as Evan stroked his hair lovingly. Evan produced a pacifier which Ben readily opened his mouth to accept, sucking on it eagerly. Ben would never have expected to be in this situation, but now he realized that he had fully surrendered himself to the moment. Even though he looked so babyish right now, as Ben lay happily and carefreely in Evan's arms, everything felt so perfect.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #223
daremaster 1
getDare God

More people should start reading this, its sooooooo good.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #224
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXXIV)

"I'd been planning to pull you over my lap, tell you what a naughty little boy you'd been, and given you a spanking to remember," Evan told Ben, "However, you look so cute and adorable at the moment that I don't think I can bring myself to do it right now."

Ben grinned at Evan, looking up to admire his roommate's face with tender, affectionate eyes. Evan lifted Ben's head from his lap, telling him that he would be right back as retrieved a bottle which he filled with milk from their mini-fridge. Evan once more cradled Ben's head as he sat back down on the bed and pulled the pacifier out of his mouth. Ben readily accepted the nipple of the baby bottle, sucking enthusiastically as Evan held it in place. Evan couldn't get over the way Ben had become lost in this state of childhood innocence. As Ben drank from the bottle, Evan leaned down to place a gentle kiss on Ben's forehead. Ben rested happily, nursing the bottle, enjoying Evan rubbing his head, and growing more accustomed to being treated as if he were a baby.

"You're the sweetest baby in the world, Benjamin," said Evan as Ben finished the bottle.

Once the bottle was empty, Evan set it aside and gave Ben back the pacifier. For some reason, being babied made Ben quite happy. Trying to understand it was futile, so Ben simply accepted the nice and unexpected joy of his newfound babyhood. As Evan held and cared for Ben, both of them savored the moment.

"I hope you're enjoying your birthday," Evan whispered in Ben's ear, "I wanted it to be something different, something special just for you."

Ben indicated his agreement by nodding and sighing pleasantly through his pacifier. Yet, Evan hoped to make this occasion even more pleasurable for Ben. He could think of only one to do so.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #225
daremaster 1
getDare God

As always, that was a amazing chapter.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan