Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2024, 03:53 PM   #211
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

If you haven't cleaned the shoes so far, it's late...

Now strip naked and kneel in front of the mirror. Take one shoe and put the toe in your mouth. You will hold it like that. Then take another and start rubbing your cunt with the heel. Alternate between rubbing your clit with it and actually fucking your cunt. Do that for 10 minutes/3 edges - whatever happens first...

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:56 PM   #212
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Slap your face with the dirty sole of the shoes first.

And then? Well, let's say that those heels (really the heels themselves) will go into your cunt. It's up to you whether you want them clean or not...
bitch-in-heat did it bitch-in-heat slapped her face with the soles of her heels left side with left shoe and right side with right shoe the without pausing to think she licked bioth shoes cleaned.on the outside and sucked on the heels until bitch-in-heat was satisfied they were sufficiently clean to go.inside her hole.. now bitch-in-heat is kneeling.on the floor letting her saliva dribble.out of her filthy mouth onto her tits hoping all the dirt from her heels goes.with it... feeling disgusted with herself, disgusted with whatbher desperation.made her.do...

bitch-in-heat hopes that pleases you enough to.consider giving her a chance to.cum.tonight because no.matter how dirty she is feeling she wants that orgasm even more!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 04:02 PM   #213
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you haven't cleaned the shoes so far, it's late...

Now strip naked and kneel in front of the mirror. Take one shoe and put the toe in your mouth. You will hold it like that. Then take another and start rubbing your cunt with the heel. Alternate between rubbing your clit with it and actually fucking your cunt. Do that for 10 minutes/3 edges - whatever happens first...
bitch-ni-heat is kneeling in front ofthe mirroe one shoe in her mouth the other heel fucking her cunt bitch-in-heat has never done.somethong so dirty disgusting before she keeps asking herself what is she doing and then keeps.doing it anyway!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 04:11 PM   #214
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

I guess you should have finished by now.

You proved to us that you can stay quiet when necessary. Now we will see whether you can stay calm. Assume a proper "fuck me please" position, on all fours, back arched, ass properly exposed. Position both shoes on your lower back and start rubbing your clit. You may play as long as those shoes stay on your back. Once any of them fall, you stop immediately. Whether you get to edge, ruin or full orgasm, that's up to you... 😈😈😈

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Female Slave Market
Old 03-13-2024, 04:15 PM   #215
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

bitch-in-heat finished 10 minutes...she dropped the shoe in her mouth twice...it.took her some time.to.accept what she was doing so she could.only edge twice... looking at herself in the mirror only made her feel more humiliated... no degraded, humiliated is too.light a word... degraded... debased.. all for an orgasm she may or.may not be allowed!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 04:20 PM   #216
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I guess you should have finished by now.

You proved to us that you can stay quiet when necessary. Now we will see whether you can stay calm. Assume a proper "fuck me please" position, on all fours, back arched, ass properly exposed. Position both shoes on your lower back and start rubbing your clit. You may play as long as those shoes stay on your back. Once any of them fall, you stop immediately. Whether you get to edge, ruin or full orgasm, that's up to you... 😈😈😈
That is such a devilish task...

But at least a chance to cum... going to start now...

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 04:41 PM   #217
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

bitch-in-iheat did it she orgasmed... she was very careful rubbing her clit did.it gently to.avoid sudden movements.. she slowly reached the edge.. only slightly increased the pressure and speed of rubbbing to get her to slide over into the long awaited orgasm.. but her body jerked as she came, the sharp pleasure too strong to keep still, and one of the shoes started sliding off but then barely clung.on... literally by the heel wedged into the curve of bitch-in-heat's waist... and bitch-in-heat focused extra hard to prevent any further sharp movements... still rubbing her clit but also trying to keep the orgasmic spasms of her.body to a minimum... the orgasm fading away.soon... too soon...

That was... disappointing
bitch-in-heat couldn't pay full attention to the orgasm and so it came and went quickly and felt weak... not exactly a ruin but... still disappointing... it's hard to.explain

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 04:45 PM   #218
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
bitch-in-iheat did it she orgasmed... she was very careful rubbing her clit did.it gently to.avoid sudden movements.. she slowly reached the edge.. only slightly increased the pressure and speed of rubbbing to get her to slide over into the long awaited orgasm.. but her body jerked as she came, the sharp pleasure too strong to keep still, and one of the shoes started sliding off but then barely clung.on... literally by the heel wedged into the curve of bitch-in-heat's waist... and bitch-in-heat focused extra hard to prevent any further sharp movements... still rubbing her clit but also trying to keep the orgasmic spasms of her.body to a minimum... the orgasm fading away.soon... too soon...

That was... disappointing
bitch-in-heat couldn't pay full attention to the orgasm and so it came and went quickly and felt weak... not exactly a ruin but... still disappointing... it's hard to.explain
Awww is the bitch in heat still a horny desperate mess?

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 04:48 PM   #219
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

I've never said you will actually enjoy that orgasm. I just said that you may cum and you did that. Now we can let you wait several days to build up that arousal again 😝

And how do you express how grateful you should be right now? 😀

Female Slave Market
Old 03-13-2024, 04:52 PM   #220
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Awww is the bitch in heat still a horny desperate mess?
She is... it's strange though, on one hand her body feels sort of satisfied at the release but on the other hand she feels even more desperate than before, still waiting to experience the full impact of a proper orgasm that she was expecting especially after all the build up... so confusing!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 04:57 PM   #221
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I've never said you will actually enjoy that orgasm. I just said that you may cum and you did that. Now we can let you wait several days to build up that arousal again ��

And how do you express how grateful you should be right now? ��
Yes, you allowed bitch-in-heat to cum and she did just that... thank you for letting bitch-in-heat cum...

But... several days??
She doesn't think her arousal needs so much building up, it's still near peak levels!!!

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-13-2024 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Corrected to third person
Old 03-13-2024, 04:58 PM   #222
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Yes, you allowed bitch-in-heat to cum and she did just that... thank you for letting bitch-in-heat cum...

But... several days??
I don't think her arousal needs so much building up, it's still near peak levels!!!
I wonder how much your running task tomorrow will turn you on slut

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:01 PM   #223
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
I wonder how much your running task tomorrow will turn you on slut
Slut is sure it will turn her on a lot, she only hopes she gets a chance to do it as she has to go into office tomorrow...

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 05:03 PM   #224
hassns

And dont forget to wear your special thong tomorrow and buy the frame

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:10 PM   #225
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
And dont forget to wear your special thong tomorrow and buy the frame
Yes, thank you for reminding buttslut...

My dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk