Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2023, 10:44 PM   #211
pranjal

I have been reading your reports, must say they are really great

Likes: Nipple play, rules, clit torture, control, spankings, humiliation ( Exploring more things)
Dislikes: Late replies, blackmail stuff, lack of willingness to try new things (Still exploring)
Limits: Scat, social suicide, Illegal stuff

Don't hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk, I am always happy to talk to everyone.
pranjal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 02:17 AM   #212
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranjal View Post
I have been reading your reports, must say they are really great
Thanks, love getting feedback

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 02:18 AM   #213
r0ver
getDare Addict

How's your pussy after the hot wax session?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 02:58 AM   #214
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Good

I love the hot drips landing on my sensitive pussy. Really hot. I edged for a while after as I was so horny

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 07-01-2023, 07:17 AM   #215
r0ver
getDare Addict

Have you done another spin today?
Old 07-02-2023, 11:05 PM   #216
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for no updates

Since my minor breakdown earlier this year I’m now aware of the need to take mental health breaks when things start to get on top of me, so that’s what this weekend was. Spent some of it with Amy and we had fun but nothing worthy of a report on here. But as a result I feel better and able to get on with my slut life

So, I’ve had to change the spin but I have a new one so today’s challenge is to get spanked 10 times on each cheek in a pub but not in the toilets. This will be a fun one and I will report how it goes later

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 07-02-2023, 11:10 PM   #217
r0ver
getDare Addict

Good to hear you're taking care of yourself.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:16 AM   #218
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

I always look forward to your updates, and glad your doing good!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 10:20 PM   #219
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So last night went better than expected

Finding guys to fuck me is easy but I was nervous about finding someone to spank me in a pub for some reason and on a Monday which tends to be quiet

Anyway a challenge is a challenge so I wore a thin white very tight short dress, a plug and heels and for some reason I decided to wear a tiny thong as well (I don’t normally bother with underwear)

I went to a couple of pubs and had a glass of wine in each but wasn’t feeling the vibe to get spanked so I walked a bit further to a busier place. In this pub there were a few more people and a group of Australians playing pool and being quiet loud. I ordered a drink and moved closer to them and it wasn’t long before they noticed me. They were quite drunk and we were soon chatting and I was flirting. I decided that pool was a good way in and asked if I could play. I’m terrible at pool so I made a bet with the guy. If I lose he could spank me and if I won I could spank him. This caused great hilarity but it worked

I could feel my skirt ride up every time I bent over to play a shot and they were all staring. I was loving it and of course I lost. The guy told me he’d need to spank me so I bent over the table and said “10 on each cheek” I then pulled my skirt right up. They could see I was plugged and the tiny thong couldn’t cover it. He gave me a few slaps but one of them said he should go harder, so he did. In fact they all seemed to take a turn and before long I was bitting back a scream as they really went hard and I think they did a lot more than 10. After they finished I was still bent over the table catching my breath when I felt one of them rub my pussy through my panties and I let out an involuntary moan. I heard one of them say “fuck she’s wet” and with that pulled my panties down to my knees. I sort of hoped this was going to happen but I wasn’t quite prepared for what came next

One of the guys grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the back entrance of the pub I followed but stumbled as my panties were round my knees so had to quickly take them off and before I knew it I was in the car park at the back of the pub. He bent me over and I put both my hands on the wall of the pub. All 6 of them had come out and I gasped as he entered my pussy and started to fuck me there and then from behind with me leaning on the wall of the pub. He fucked my hard and fast. I was gasping at the ferocity of it as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and slapped my ass. At the same time. I could hear the others saying “what a fucking whore” others saying “fuck that slut”. They were pretty charged up and I knew I couldn’t stop them even if I wanted to but I was getting turned on by their insults and his hard pounding. I was beyond caring. The guy fucking me said “fuck, English whores are the best” as he came in my pussy. He pulled out and for a few moments I remained in that position recovering. I could hear them cheering and congratulating their friend. Then I felt hands on my ass and I knew I was going to get fucked again. Then my plug was removed making me scream. The guy poured his beer over my ass, spat on my hole then I felt the stab of pain as his cock forced itself inside my ass. It stung as he fucked me as theee wasn’t much lube, only what I’d used for the plug, his beer and spit. He fucked my ass hard again with his mates cheering him on and he came deep in me.

Fuck I was pretty exhausted after this and I squatted down to recover. I heard one of them say “come on guys, who is going to finish the whore off?” Then I felt someone grab my hair and unzip his trousers. He fucked my throat as hard as the others fucked my ass and cunt. He showed no mercy and his cock never left my mouth. I was gagging and my drool was all down my dress, my makeup must have been a mess and he came in my mouth. Telling me “swallow it bitch”. Of course I did. I thought I was done but another guy stepped in and fucked my mouth. He didn’t last long, withdrew and came over my face, adding his cum to my already destroyed look. I could hear them laugh as I gingerly got to my feet. I must have looked a state. My dress covered in drool hitched up above my hips. Makeup running down my face and cum on my face and I’m my hair and cum
Dripping from my ass and pussy and beer all over my ass and down my legs. I stumbled and fell back against the wall and looked at all 6 of them grinning at their handy work. I felt cheap and used and just when I thought I couldn’t get any lower one of them stepped forward and I knew he was going to piss on me. One of them said “awe, Dave, don’t mate, she’s had enough” he replied with a laugh “I’m just going to clean her up” and white that all of them laughed as his hot spray hit my face. He pissed over my hair, face and I opened my mouth and drank some. I was somewhere between happy and close to tears. The humiliation was overwhelming. But I was also fingering my pussy at the same time.

After this they went back inside but one of them did ask if I was ok. I think he was worried I might report this or something but I told him I’d had a great time.

I made my way home. It was about an hours walk and I got some very strange looks!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 07-03-2023, 11:08 PM   #220
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So todays task is to get someone to piss in my mouth and drink it at a tourist attraction 😂

Feel like I did some of that last night

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 07-05-2023, 12:19 AM   #221
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This might have been a bit of a cop out but I went with Amy to the National Gallery as it was raining. We were dressed fairly normally but when she needed to pee we went to the toilet together and I stripped and knelt in front of her and she pissed over my face a bit but mostly into my mouth and I drank it all, sharing the last mouthful with her as we kissed. I ended up eating her out in the toilet until she came and we had fun with her trying to do this quietly as we could hear others coming in and going out while we were doing it.

Ended up back at my place for fun with dildos

Not my most kinky of updates, but it was still a lot of fun

Today’s challenge: Grab all your toys from smallest to largest. Use each one until you edge then move to the next size up

Well, that’s my morning sorted. Got about 15 toys to get through if I include all my dildos, vibes and plug

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 07-05-2023, 05:07 AM   #222
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
This might have been a bit of a cop out but I went with Amy to the National Gallery as it was raining. We were dressed fairly normally but when she needed to pee we went to the toilet together and I stripped and knelt in front of her and she pissed over my face a bit but mostly into my mouth and I drank it all, sharing the last mouthful with her as we kissed. I ended up eating her out in the toilet until she came and we had fun with her trying to do this quietly as we could hear others coming in and going out while we were doing it.

Ended up back at my place for fun with dildos

Not my most kinky of updates, but it was still a lot of fun

Today’s challenge: Grab all your toys from smallest to largest. Use each one until you edge then move to the next size up

Well, that’s my morning sorted. Got about 15 toys to get through if I include all my dildos, vibes and plug
That drinking your friends piss in a public toilet doesn't count as especially kinky says a lot about you
Old 07-05-2023, 05:17 AM   #223
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
That drinking your friends piss in a public toilet doesn't count as especially kinky says a lot about you
😂😂

I’ll take that as a compliment. The horsey part for me was sharing my last mouthful with her in a hot kiss. We both loved that

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 07-05-2023, 05:25 AM   #224
r0ver
getDare Addict

There is something insanely sexy about a pissy kiss with a hot girl.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:09 PM   #225
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I got out all my toys: 3 plugs, 3 vibrators and 9 dildos. I decided I’d wear each plug for the whole thing changing them after 4 edges. I started with my bullet vibe and used it on my clot for my first edge, then I used a couple of dildos, edging both times while lying on my bed.

I also had a bottle of poppers and decided I’d use these as well, so during the session I put some of the poppers on to a sock , rolled it up and put it in my mouth and breathed in the fumes. This always gets me so high and horny to the point of being uncontrollably horny. I then spent the next couple of hours sniffing, breathing and fucking myself until I got so close to orgasm I had to lay on the floor, shaking uncontrollably fighting back the orgasm each time. Fuck I was a hot mess, I was drooling and my pussy was leaking everywhere but I had a great time and the horniness stayed with me all day and I edged regularly to keep that feeling.

Luckily for me todays challenge is to give a blow job to someone in a park. Probably still want get to cum but at least I’ll get to suck on a cock

Kik hotsassysarah2

Advertisements
Kink Talk