Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-12-2020, 11:09 AM   #211
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? = yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? = yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? = yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? = yes

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. = no

6 Would you piss yourself in public. = yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? = yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? = no
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. = yes

10 Would you drive naked? = yes i do all the time

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) = yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? = yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? = omg yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? = yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? = yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. = yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? = yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? = yes nothing sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? = omg yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? = yes id suck her cock

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:37 AM   #212
beapy

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes for sure

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
If I know the people or someone I really trust chose them, yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Maybe, really depends on the situation and my self confidence, I'd like to do it but could be hard to convince myself

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Would be interesting as a kind of punishment but only in lesser public places and somewhere Inoone knows me

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
maybe if it's somewhere hidden and I could get changed or when wearing a diaper hidden under clothes so no-one really notices as long as they don't look too hard

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I'd be fine with GS but it would take some convincing to do pee drinking

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
only as an extreme punishment, don't really like the pain in that area.
not sure if cock or balls as I haven't tried, but probably cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
If I know the person and it would be just between the two of us or some people I know that I can trust for sure. I'd be open to a lot in that department

10 Would you drive naked?
maybe in the night where you won't be seen but probably not

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
as long as the risk of being caught is really slim and I have a place to hide probably yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
As long as there is no info about me on there or you can see my face, yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Probably, but only with a mask

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Humiliation is something that is very interesting so I'm open to a lot

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
As long as there is some safety mechanism and it wouldn't be social suicide, yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
only if others couldn't see me like for example in a hotel with some people and looking down to the street or smth. like that

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
would be interesting but I don't want to get into any trouble so probl

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
as long as it isn't too big and I get stretched yes. Limits would be too thick things

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
if I'm forced to do it by my (atm not existing) mistress as a punishment or dare prob yes to both

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Only if the person was selected by someone I can trust
Old 03-14-2020, 12:14 AM   #213
SissyslutJenny

A: Yes, I love being spanked.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

A: Yes, it doesn't matter how many people either.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

A: Yes, I want to eventually get enough courage to ask my gf to lock my tiny cock up.

A: No, people where I live are transphobic to say the least.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

A: As long as it was somewhere no one I know would be yes.

A: Same as number 5

A: Yes. I give myself golden showers frequently.

A: Yes, I love for my balls to be tortured. I've done cut dares before, mostly slapping but I've been trying to work up the courage to try hot wax

A: Yes, this is my dream. I want to be on a leash and kept in a cage at night. And used as a fucktoy, punching bag, and toilet slut every day. A week wouldn't be long enough.

A: Yes, I've driven without pants before but not naked

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

A: If It was hidden then yeah. Otherwise no because I'm paranoid.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

A: As long as my face wasn't in them yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

A: I'd wear a mask but yes I'd love to.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

A: Yes, I've written slut on myself more times than I can count.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

A: At night around the block maybe.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

A: No, I'm too paranoid for public stuff

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

A: Same as number 16

A: Yes, I was riding my dildo earlier. The limit is nothing that can break or get stuck

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

A: Yes, they'd all probably be very disappointed though lol

A: Yes, I'd love to milk the cum out of a line of cocks. Blindfolded or not

Always loves random cruel dares and will send dares back if asked..
SissyslutJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 08:10 AM   #214
GraceB

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, what kind of slave would I be otherwise?

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. ..Perhaps, depends on the details.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes

Of course, and for much longer than a week

10 Would you drive naked? Perhaps

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Depends which photos

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? If I was paid by the viewers yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, I've done it multiple times.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, anything that might harm me or get stuck =p

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Maybe

http://bdsmtest.org/r/LMNLraUG

Pre-OP Trans MtF.
GraceB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:24 AM   #215
SissyDareSlag
Account Banned

Yes. As long as I trusted the person doing it.

Definitely. Big fantasy of mine.

Yes. I've been in chastity many times, often without access to the key.

No.

I'd give that a try, yes.

Yes. I've done this a few times now and filmed it for a Dom friend.

I've done a lot of pee stuff, but never involving someone else. I love someone to make me their piss slave, to see how I enjoyed it.

Yes I would. Cock could probably take more punishment.

Major fantasy. I'd love to be kept naked or maybe in lingerie and submit totally to someone, no matter how extreme. I really get off on humiliation, so maybe they could invite friends round to laugh at me or even tether me blindfolded and naked somewhere risky.

I've done this lots of times, sometimes on very busy roads with lots of traffic lights.

Again, I've done this lots, mainly on the streets around my house.

I'm sure some are already out there.

I love this. All I need is someone directing me, and I'll do most things.

I've done lots of body writing. I haven't yet had the courage to submit fully to shaving but I'd love to or even permanent tattooing one day.

I have done both partially dressed, cross dressed and naked.

Sounds fun. Why not.

Might be difficult with me having a cock and balls, but if I could tuckthen yeah.

Yes but limit would be excessive size and/or pain. I've had lots of things up there already.

Both.

Tell me where to go and I'll start straight away...
Old 04-02-2020, 03:13 PM   #216
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

yes although I would prefer the spanking over the whipping

provided it was something my owner planned and there was limited people who knew my situation then yes I would

yes and I have done this, specifically with my owner

I would much rather not, if it was in my area then definatly no. but I may be pushed when in an unknown area

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
for a short trip yes I wouldn't have much of a problem especially if there joggers

I would obviously rather not, but if my owner ordered it then yes

I have drank diluted pee in water and I have eaten porridge with pee mixed in but not pure pee

if I am being punished then I will accept it and when that happens I prefer my cock being punished

yes in fact I am adjusting to being a live in slave with my owner. we are experimenting with rules for me some of them include making all the meals and serving my owner as her maid, being her footstool when she wants, sleeping in a large comfey doggy bed in her bedroom and at the weekends having my junk exposed 24/7

no, not only would that be too much for me but there are a lot of kids around my area. the only way I could is if we drove in a public but remote place like a country road in winter, which would still be a no no

yes, there is a forest with a nature trail that I use for dares. a couple of walk ways are also fairly quiet if I go at the right times, there is a playground but I only go there on dares and late at night. my owner was thinking of using the beach/cliff side walkway but closer to winter when its very quiet

no thats a hard limit for me

again no another hard limit

yes shaving from the neck down and body writing, cross dressing inside and petplay/human furniture

yes if its only for a walk and I can control how long im out for then I would go out in whatever my owner or getdare users request

no but only because the only clothing modifications/destruction that my owner likes are modifications that can be reused over and over again

only in one of the public locations I mentioned before

the limits would be nothing harmful, no fluids, and max size is the size of my current plugs
I wish I could for a hen party but my owner wouldn't allow it. and I wouldn't for a stag party

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
again if it was organised by my owner then yes, I trust her

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:50 PM   #217
susana
Account Banned

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes whipped at a post

Yes
Yes I did it on here in a game and dare

No
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes

No
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes.
No
Yes
Yes 8 inches
Yes

Maybe
susana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:44 PM   #218
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, let’s have some fun! I like being tied up!

Even better. I would love that kind of party! I am submissive, haven’t the control turns me on!

I don’t like chastity. I have tested 3 cages and they all were some kind of to small and it some kind of slipped off... perhaps if I would have a cage really fitting, perhaps with a piercing, or my penis pierced between my legs with a lock.

Work, no. Shopping, huh, that’s a hard one. I guess if I would have a friend with me I lost a bet or a spin the bottle to, but I would definitely need someone to be with me. Thinking of that is - hot.

Well, I don’t see the fun in that.

When drunk and doing a dare with friends, yes. I think so.

Drinking - I’m not into that, golden shower, or someone else peeing on me would be fine. I fantasize about a girl sitting on my lap and than pees she wet my pants. Or my mistress gives me some pee soaked panties to wear every morning.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? It’s ok, I like hot wax.

Yes. Just need the right mistress.

10 Would you drive naked? No. It’s kind of illegal.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) at a place, where it is allowed, ok.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Hard one, I wouldn’t allow my mistress to do it and on the other hand I would still hope she just do it without asking with me being tied 7p and have to watch, just for the thrill of it. I guess I would regret it afterwards!

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I don’t think so.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I like body writing, I use my henna color sometimes, I regularly shape my eyebrows a little girlie. I like doing things, that are semipermanent and won’t disappear so easily. I am working on laser my legs, a had a professional waxing and I even had a belly piercing once, but had taken it out for summer. So I don’t have the nuts to let my friends see it, even I was in public with that. I would love to have a tramp stamp tattoo or s.th. Like that: https://www.pinterest.de/pin/100064422951542497/
But I think I would need someone going to the piercing studio with me

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? at night? As long it’s legal and I am not alone

Sounds really fun. I need some friends taking me on that one!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Body paint? YES - if it’s professional it’s art so YES

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No, tha5 could be dangerous... tie me up and stretch me, put in the biggest sextoys you can find, but play save!

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Love that! I need a friend to ask!

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? On a party, when I am drunk enough for sure.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #219
shadow113

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes a fantasy

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? no

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) yes and yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Shaving could be fun

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, nothing to weird though,

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes another fantasy of mine

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes
shadow113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 10:01 AM   #220
cariadferch

Yes, that is a major fantasy of mine.

With strangers, no. But yes with a lover.

Yes, though I am not into the BDSM lifestyle, just the occasional play.

Sexy clothes, probably not.

5 Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
In public? No.

No.

No, with maybe the exception of being urinated on my breasts as a form of humiliation.

8 Would you do clit and tit torture?
More so on my breasts.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week?
If a trusted lover, yes.

If I lost a dare, yes.

Only if there is a reasonable chance of not being seen.

Only if there is no way to trace them back to me. Such as not showing my face.

Most likely not and only if there is no way to trace them back to me. Such as not showing my face.

Body writing with a marker, not shaving.

Probably not naked and only if there is a reasonable chance of not being seen.

I really like the idea of slowly stripping based on something you see or encounter but not fully naked.

Probably not, though maybe if only there is a reasonable chance of not being seen.

Yes, but small and that it can be easily removed.

No.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
No.

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:42 AM   #221
beapy

Of course but not done yet as I'm a virgin, single and new to the scene

As long as I can be sure no one is breaking any Limits or a friend/dom/partner I can trust Controls the whole situation. Neither done that one

Sure why not. I'd prefer giving it them directly or delivering it to them so it won't get lost on the way. Don't own a Chastity cage

I'd love to but probably wouldn't as I'm not confident enough for it. After a convention, I refueled my car while wearing my Maid cosplay but that's the closest to it

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Would probably depend where I would go to. something hidden like in the forest or somewhere where there might be a risk of being discovered if it drops maybe but to a crowded place I'd say no

Maybe when wearing a diaper underneath but also only in not crowded places

Probably yes to both, drinking pee might need a good push though

Only as a hard punishment, not sure which one would be the focus though

If I know I can really trust the Person for sure, would love to give them total control. Probably only at home with the two of us or with a small group I can trust or some hidden public stuff

No for me, is a bit to risky. Maybe in the night on a sidestreet but yeah probably not

I guess only semi-public spaces and where it's allowed

Yes but without personal information or my face

I would like to do that I found a nice Hot Potatoe thread where such stuff is kinda common so if it happens I won't have complains

I'm fine with shaving, trying to do it anyway if I'm not too lazy xD
Body writing only in covered places I guess, Humiliation through texts or voice calls sounds nice. I'm open to trying a lot

As long as the risk of being seen is really slim and I won't get in any trouble if I'm seen then yes

Not in Public, at a Themed 18+ Party as a dare maybe

If I can wear Body-colored underwear to hide my private part I think I might be in for this one

Sure, I like plugs and am trying myself with my dildo. Not sure about the limits, of course, I wouldn't like to big stuff or stuff that will damage my anus but other than that I will probably try most things

Probably yes, not much to say about it

sounds interesting but probably wouldn't do it to complete strangers

Hope you all had fun reading my answers ^^
Old 04-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #222
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?==spanked

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?==absolutely yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?==yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?==too scared

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.==yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.==yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?==yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?==no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.==absolutely yes i love doing as im told in pvt or public

10 Would you drive naked?== yes i have already

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)==yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?==yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?==absolutely yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?==yes all over body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?==yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.==yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?== omg yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?==yes nothing sharp or spicey

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?== oh yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?==mmm yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:14 AM   #223
Hertog

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Done both. I used to play with 2 differtent girls. Tying up and spanking/whipping is not that special. it is fun though.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I probably would when it the 'others' is a group of people I trust/know.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Done that... Locked myself and posted the key to my friend (a girl i used to play with). She unlocked me 3 days later.

Not fully crossdressed, maybe in lingery. I did not do this yet...

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I would.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Maybe...

I peed on myself and in my mouth in the shower, would like to try being pissed on by a girl.

My ex did some CBT to me, it is fun.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? NO, not for a week.

10 Would you drive naked? No, its illegal and potentially dangourous

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Although illegal, in a safe place I would.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes i would.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes i would.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Not shaving. Maybe bodywriting and anything that can be washed off.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes I probably would.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?:
Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No.

Yes, anything that fits and is not dangerous.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Could be fun

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I think so, yes
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:45 PM   #224
sassenach

Yes! This is definitely an interest of mine, I love not being in control and I love being punished.

Yes! Hell yes! (See above)

No! Only because I don't trust the post service. I have practiced chastity with a Keyholder and with various keyholding websites, but the key was never physically far, just locked away.

Maybe. I don't work in a particularly conservative environment, but this really just isn't my kink.

Again not really my fetish, but I would consider it.

6 Would you piss yourself in public?
No. I hate watersports.

See above.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes, but I'm a bit sensitive so probably not for too long.

This is one of my favorite fantasies. Obviously this is huge so I would have to have been with my Dom for a very long time and we would have to have shorter sessions and build up to it.

I have driven naked. It was very briefly and very dark.

If it was somewhere I didn't think I'd be caught.

Sure. If there's no face and it doesn't hurt to get paid.

Same as above

As long as it's not writing on my face, I'm a slut and should be labeled as such.

If I didn't think I'd be caught

No no no I love my clothes I hate ruining clothes

If I thought it was convincing!

If I've had time to properly get my ass used to that size (I'm still a beginner) and it's not harmful like food or something.

As long as they're hot and have condoms. Of course that's a little difficult when you have a monogamous Master... Who keeps you in chastity

Only if instructed by my Master, I don't trust anyone else to put a random cock in front of me.
sassenach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 06:10 PM   #225
Matt01

Yes, 100% yes!

Again, yes

I have thought about this but my chastity belt can be seen through clothing, as soon as I get a smaller one I'm doing it, so yes, yes I would

Nope, no thank you

No

Yes, provided no one could see me

Yes please!

I would prefer cock to to be punished more, I find my balls are too sensitive for the abuse

I would want limits, but other than that, yes all the way
I would like to be an anal, deepthroat, bondage and piss slave, it would be like a dream come true

Yes, provided I couldn't be seen

Yes, and I have done this
I placed padlock keys around a forest near footpaths and roads, then got into bondage and had to get them all to free myself

Yes, but I don't, not into it really

Yes, preferably I would have no say and someone on my end of the camera would be doing them to me

Yes, as long as my head doesn't get shaved and the writing isn't permanent

Yes, but provided no one saw me if it was too bad
Around a forest or park, yes
Middle of a city centre, no

No thank you

Nope

Yes! Anything as long as it fits

Yeah, I could go for that

Yes, big fantasy, however I would have to know that they are all clean of STDs otherwise I would have actually done it by now
Matt01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public