Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #211
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Great done!
Start in a hour or half (you decide) before Reagan came home. Get naked. Write on your ass "Torture me" for Reagan. Roll six sided dice. This is number of honks to hear. Put some thumbtacks on the tape and tape to your heels. Now you may stand on tiptoes. Write "honk for slut" on your belly. Tie your tits at the base tight. Insert vibrators in both holes. Put clothes pegs on your labia and Tie to your ankles, so you have to stand on bent legs. Tie string to the top of the window (try hanging it outside the closing the window, so the strings hangs about neck level, now attatch it to STRONG clips or clothes pegs and put them on your nipples. The window can being open as much as you dare. Blindfold and gag yourself. Turn on vibrators on edge speed. Cuff your hands behind your back and drop the key. If you you need to duck you'll need to pull the clips off forcefully. Stand there, with your hands tied behind you and the key/scissors on the floor. Hold from orgasm until your hear desired number of honks (The window can being open as much as you dare.), then you can cum, but only before Reagan come home. If she came earlier then you cum - let her decide your fate.
Post nice detailed report.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #212
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Great done!
Start in a hour or half (you decide) before Reagan came home. Get naked. Write on your ass "Torture me" for Reagan. Roll six sided dice. This is number of honks to hear. Put some thumbtacks on the tape and tape to your heels. Now you may stand on tiptoes. Write "honk for slut" on your belly. Tie your tits at the base tight. Insert vibrators in both holes. Put clothes pegs on your labia and Tie to your ankles, so you have to stand on bent legs. Tie string to the top of the window (try hanging it outside the closing the window, so the strings hangs about neck level, now attatch it to STRONG clips or clothes pegs and put them on your nipples. The window can being open as much as you dare. Blindfold and gag yourself. Turn on vibrators on edge speed. Cuff your hands behind your back and drop the key. If you you need to duck you'll need to pull the clips off forcefully. Stand there, with your hands tied behind you and the key/scissors on the floor. Hold from orgasm until your hear desired number of honks (The window can being open as much as you dare.), then you can cum, but only before Reagan come home. If she came earlier then you cum - let her decide your fate.
Thank you for your dare, sir! I must wear high heels, though, can you adjust the thumbtacks portion of the dare to account for this?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #213
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

At least couple for each feet, but the more then better for you, painslut!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #214
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great done!
I did this while Reagen was out shopping.
I wore nothing except for my collar and a pair of platform wedges. I taped 3 thumbtacks to the bottom of each of my heels before putting on the shoes. Next I wrote "honk for slut" on my bared stomach using a sharpie. Considering my current practice of wearing clothing that shows my idriff, I realized that people might be seeing that for a few days. It was difficult to write upside down and backwards so people would be able to read it. I rolled the die, it came up a 3. I wasnt able to write on my ass, so instead I wrote it on a piece of paper and taped it to my ass. Then I tied my tits, inserted vibs into both of my holes, and put clips on my cunt lips. I tied string to my ankles, then ran the string up and attached it to the clips, making sure that I would have to bend my knees to avoid pulling the clips off. Next I put clothes pins on my nipples, and attached them with string to thumbtacks I had pushed into the wall above the window. Finally, I turned on the vibrators, blindfolded myself, put my ballgag in, and cuffed my hands behind my back.

Standing on your tiptoes in a pair of shoes that aren't particularly flexible is very tough. My feet, which are already constantly sore from wearing high heels almost all the time, gave out fairly quickly and I was forced to put my weight onto my heels. Pain shot through my feet and legs and I cried out in agony. It did not take me very long to edge, and holding it was absolute torture. Our street isnt very busy, so I had only gotten 1 honk (which made me blush really bad) before Reagen got home. I heard her pull up into our driveway, then a honk. She was laughing at me as she came in the house. I tried to beg for her permission to cum, but I was not able to enunciate properly. She spanked me several times, took out my gag, then rubbed my sensitive pussy. I kept on begging her to permission to orgasm, and after she spanked my pussy 4 times she granted me permission. I moaned loudly and came. My legs gave out, and I fell over. This caused the clips to be pulled off my nipples, and I screamed and collapsed in pain, my body convulsing as I orgasmed. After I was done, she made me clean up, ad she unlocked my handcuffs. After I took all the clips off and put everything away, she had me put on a long t-shirt and unload the car.

Thank you for your dare, sir, it was very humiliating, painful, and enjoyable!!

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #215
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

My pleasure, pain-whore! Your pain - my thrill. Congratulations with the paingasm!
Old 01-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #216
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My pleasure, pain-whore! Your pain - my thrill. Congratulations with the paingasm!
Thank you very much! I look forward to receiving more dares from you in the future!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #217
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

are either you or Reagan willing to buy some extra toys at all? if so I would suggest a remote vibe and a chastity belt I'm sure people on here can come up with some good dares with those I know I can
anyway here my first attempt at a public humiliation/exhibition dare tie yourself up like this http://www.only-apartments.com/news/lessons-in-karada/
toys may or may not be inserted depending on Reagan's preferences but if they are used they will be lubed with a hotsauce and toothpaste mixture.
over the top of the ropes Reagan can dress you as she likes (I recommend exposed midriff) you are then to take a 3 mile run in your attire count how many people notice or ask whats going on and thank them for each comment they make if you feel you can (of course rudeness will be punished).
the number you counted is the number of times you are allowed to request permission for an orgasm this week.
how did I do?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:55 AM   #218
andrew21

Good girl for doing the battery thing with Reagan. Your story was nice - wish I lived next door and could hear you thru the wall.

This time you start naked, on your knees in front of Reagan. Later on she is going to get to torture you - you can't get out of that. She is going to tie you down onto the table and use the battery on you - but how long and how hard depends on how happy you make her.

You get half an hour to lick her and make her have The Best Orgasm of her life - and then she will tie you down to torture you. If you do a good job, she might only make you whimper and moan. If she's not happy she might make you scream and beg for a long time as punishment... And afterwards, who knows. She might see if you learnt your lesson and are desperate to prove it...

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #219
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Thank you very much! I look forward to receiving more dares from you in the future!
I am not sure that i can push you more, but i'll try. It helps if you keep posting about your daily activities.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #220
baddares

What you will need:
as many pegs as you have
Sellotape
Tiny skirt
see through top.

What to do:

When you are getting ready in the morning, put pegs on your tits (no bras allowed!!) then put your top on, if you cant see the pegs then get another top! Then put sellotape on your pussy and put the short skirt on. Go to the movies and when the movie has just started, take of the sellotape and you must put the sellotape in your mouth for the rest of the movie!!!

Have fun!

Send me a pm of any good dares
baddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #221
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I am not sure that i can push you more, but i'll try. It helps if you keep posting about your daily activities.
Yeah, I'm sorry that I havent been posting very often as of late. I'm really busy right now with school and some family stuff and other things, so I don't have as much time to write up posts. But I have done shadowofchaos' and andrew21's dares. I just won't have the time to write them up until tomorrow at the earliest.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #222
cutepom77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I drank a liter of water, stripped naked, and put on a pair of panties. I had Reagen tie my hands behind my back, then she left me to wait. I stood for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half before I felt the urge to piss. I decided to test myself to see how long I could hold it. When my bladder felt like it was going to burst I finally let go, and piss shot out of my cunt and through the panties. It made a huge mess all over the shower, and Reagen made me clean it up with paper towels. My panties were stained from the piss, and Reagen decided to throw them out. She made me take them off and run outside to our trash can naked and throw them in there. I did so as quickly as I could, and I dont think anybody saw me.

Thank you for your dare! I didn't particularly enjoy it, but I felt like a worthless whore, and for that I am grateful.
I'm glad that you found it humiliating!
cutepom77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:03 AM   #223
Katherine1

Do better to use plastic penis
Katherine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:54 AM   #224
maiten

Default Dare

Write across your ass "WHORE" so that it shows when you bend over, then write "FILTHY" just above your pussy and "CUM" "SLUT" across each tit. You have to wear a very short mini skirt (hike it up if you have to) and a revealing low cut top that is kinda see through (if someone were close enough they'd be able to make out the words on your boobs) bra and the highest heels that you are comfortable with. Rubberband both your tits so that they're sticking out and edge your self without using your hands, your choice on what but you have to do it on all fours. Now you have to twist your nipples until they're red and tug on your clit until the same, once your clit is completely red slap your cunt until you think you're going to explode you have to use your heels to get off by sticking the heel of each in each hole. Once your finished you must rub toothpaste into a thong and wear it on your way out drink 5 cups of water, if your pussy isn't red any more you have to slap it 15 more times, each tit as well. Be sure to take with you a clothes pin or a binder clip. Wile you're out pull your thong all the way into your cunt and clip the binder clip/clothes pin on top of your thong - you may do this in a restroom but only until you've gotten used to the feeling, if you calm down too much you have to twist your nipples until they burn - then you must pretend to drop something and bend over revealing your ass w/script to 3 ppl and you have to see you; 3 ppl must also see you with your legs completely spread open so that they see "FILTHY". You must flirt with one person of your choice, must be a stranger, and you have to get close enough for them to see the words on your boobs. Only after that are you allowed to pee but you have to do that publicly - squatting somewhere.
If you fail me in any way you are not allowed to pee until you see your girlfriend and you need her permission. If she allows it you have to pee like a dog with one leg up while she teases your ass. Don't pee until she slaps you 5 times on each cheek but you're not allowed to tell her to do that. You can only cum after that if she lets you:
If yes - tell her to make it degrading
If no - edge your self 3 more times
enjoy-
I want a full report
maiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #225
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKS55 View Post
Good girl.
Now that you have shown that you are able to tie your tits and withstand a little pain - are you ready for more?
Once again tie both of your pathetic tits tightly - once tied they must be throbbing.
Tie a smaller string around each nipple tightly. The next part will require a bit of trial and error and adjustment. Place a good sized butt plug on the floor. Even better if it can be floor mounted, or suction cupped to a wall. You will be on hands and knees so adjust the height appropriately for your ass.
Next tie the other end of your nipple ties to a fixed point such as a door, table, bed etc. in front of you. Adjust the length of them so that your nipples are stretched and taut when you are just able to back yourself up to touch the butt plug to your ass.
(I'm sure you look perfect like this)
Your task is to edge, by hand - staying in this position. The closer you get to cumming, the more I want you to try to get the butt plug into your ass. But to do this you will have to stretch your nipples more and more.
Your reward: you may only cum if you are able to get the plug fully inside your ass - without releasing the nipple ties. The difficulty of this task will be determined by your initial setup of nipple tie tension and how close you are to the butt plug.

Looking forwards to your response.
MKS55
I stripped naked and tied my tits tightly. Then i bound my nipples,and set my buttplug on the floor (i do not have a suction-cup buttplug). I tied the other ends of the string on my nipples to a leg on my bed. I moved buttplug are enough away so that my nipples would be stretched if I tried to sit on the plug. I started masturbating with my hand, fingerfucking myself furiously. The wetter and closer to orgasm I got, the more i tried to get onto the buttplug. I edged within 5 minutes, and i tried my best to get onto the plug, but my nipples were stretched as far as they would go. If I moved any further the pain would've been unbearable. So after 10 minutes, I gave up, stopped masturbating, and untied myself. I was left feeling very horny and very frustrated.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut