Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-27-2017, 08:17 PM   #211
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Three Bottles and a die v2

Im not usually one for repeating dares, but i liked this one quite a bit, and don't think it was actually done the first time I gave it (I never got a report). I shortened the original 12 hour dare to 9 hours, and I think I caught all of the references. It seems to fit within your limits, though perhaps a bit long, so let me know if that's a problem and I'll get a bit more creative .

Simple enough, three glassess/bottles with chocolate milk are going to decide your fate this weekend. Try to use colored glasses /sippy cups/bottles to make it harder to distinguish which one is which. Make each about half a glass, around 4 oz of chocolate milk, trying to use an off-brand if you can so it will all taste a bit funny. Put a dose of 2 oz of castor oil in the first one (there'll be no masking that one's taste!). Put a half dose of chocolate laxatives in the second (probably one square), a double dose of chocolate laxatives in the third (probably four squares) and a bar of melted dark chocolate or some other weird flavoring in both the second and third to try and mask the flavor of the chocolate laxatives. Add a bit more milk to the second and third if you can to make them all look about the same size, then mix them up nicely and put them in the fridge. Whenever you take them out, do your best to do so without looking at the glass at all (do it by feel), and give it a stir with something so that you won't know what you have in your hands, even if it's the oil, until the taste hits your mouth. You probably won't even be able to tell with the two "chocolatey" ones how much trouble you're going to be making in your diapers.

The day before you do your dare, the toilet is off-limits for #2 after you wake up, and you're going to put on as many diapers as you want before going to bed. The day you do this you must drink about a cup (250ml) of water every hour on the hour, or you can drink it earlier if you like. But it must be plain old water, if you want anything else to drink that doesn't count for this total. The toilet is off-limits the whole day, and you are only allowed three diaper changes (so three changes, starting with whenever you change the diapers you were in since last night). To make it even more interesting, your diaper(s) should be under dark plastic pants if you have them, or at least under some sweat pants or the like and only "checked" every hour on the hour (same time you drink your water). This check doesn't mean you have to change your diapers, but it should be the only time you're allowed to see how full they are and have an opportunity to change them. Also, when you've changed your diapers you aren't allowed to check/change them again at the next hour mark. That means you must wait until at least two hours after they've been changed to check them again. One last detail - Every diaper change upgrades that hour's drink from 250ml to 750ml during the next hour. To make it easy, you could just drink 500ml while you're changing yourself.

To be very specific about the checking/change process, and to prevent any unnecessary time out-of-diapers or possible temptations to use the big boy potty, you will only be allowed to "check" your diaper for the first two minutes after the hour mark. So it if was 3:00, you have until 3:02 to decide if you want a change. After deciding you want a change, you have until 3:05 (3:04:59 really) to have the tapes secured on your new diaper(s), and plastic pants back up. If it hits 3:05 and you aren't secured back in your diaper(s), that change will cost you two changes (you lose an additional change).

You're allowed as many double/triple diapers and stuffers as you want to help make sure you don't leak. Oh, and if you do leak at all out of your plastic pants? Well you shouldn't have been wearing such flimsy diapers. You will lose one of your remaining changes if you have one. You can add more diapers/stuffers onto your current diaper(s) when losing a change because of this, but otherwise won't have a chance to change until the next hour like normal. You can't be punished twice for the 'same' leaky diaper in the same hour. But if you choose not to change during the next hour mark and leak again the following hour, you can lose another change.

If you don't have any remaining changes and are required to use one (ex: due to a leaky diaper), you can change into a new diapers all you want on the hour for the rest of the dare - because it must be at least a double diaper, and you will be wearing only double diapers until a full 24 hours after you started this dare as a punishment for not wearing thicker diapers! If this happens you can stop drinking water after the 12 hours of the dare, but must continue to only check/change your diaper on the hour marks. Every change will still warrant a full 750ml of water though, even if you are dont with the main part of the dare.

Now that you know the rules - let's get started. You should already be in diapers first thing since wakin up today. Set a timer for 3 hours. Take a six-sided die and roll it to start, if it's 1-2 you will drink the first bottle in your fridge (random order), 3-4 the second, and 5-6 the third. After the three hours on the timer, you'll roll again. If you roll the "same" bottle position, you don't have to do anything special, you got lucky. Otherwise, you must drink the bottle you rolled. Reset the timer one more time (so for 6 hour after you started), and repeat this process. If you're a very, very unlucky baby you'll get the joy of castor oil first, and I'm quite sure you won't last long before making a mess of your diapers! But if you're a lucky baby you might just have a half dose of senna in some chocolate milk so that you have a chance of only wetting your diapers. When the timer goes off a third time (9 hours after you started), you'll probably be done (though you may have to live with some consequences if your third bottle tasted a bit oily, or if you had too many leaky diapers). Before you change out of likely very messy diapers, log on to GetDare send me a report of how it went. You can write this as you're going along as well to help get out of those diapers a bit faster at the end. I reserve the right to give you a punishment for incomplete or overly short write-ups!

While you're drinking your milk, you should space out your day so you eat lunch before or with your second bottle, and dinner after your third (so you get at least some nutrition after all those possible laxatives). For example, starting your timer around 9:00am means you should wait to eat lunch until at least around 12:00. Enjoy wetting your diapers and hoping that the "chocolate milk" didn't have any surprises for you!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 03:00 PM   #212
Bergamo
Baby Member

Empty your bladder and put on 2 diapers. If that diaper is not leaking within one hour, put add a third diaper. Every hour until the diaper is leaking, you will add an extra diaper. Once you hit 6 diapers, you may stop adding, but cannot change until they are leaking.

likes: diapers(+use), watersports, desperation, piss, scat, semi public, humiliation, submission, feet, denial, sissy

limits: family, friends, permanent, pictures of face
Bergamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:48 AM   #213
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Turnabout being fair play, let's give you something to do Bergamo.

You're going to need Diurex water pills, the standard kind that aren't long lasting etc... Also two glycerin suppositories (the hard, cheap kind), a timer (like a watch timer or your phone), diapers of course, and a 750ml waterbottle / glass of water. Make sure you have a pair of panties and a nice dress nearby as well.

The first thing to realize is that from the moment you read this until you start the dare, you are to refrain from touching your little girl parts at all. Up to a full week of denial after you complete this dare will be your incentive, with 1 edge every day you don't earn off over the course of this dare, so I would work hard!

Pick out a nice place like a mall or park that you can drive to / back from within 20 minutes. You will head there, but first you're going to get ready. Start by taking 2 diurex, and then putting on a nice and tight diaper, a double diaper if you're even more daring (this will help you in the dare if you choose to double/triple diaper, but may be more revealing when you're out in public very soon). But make sure you leave enough room to snake your hand down the back. Once you're all diapered up, start drinking down a full 750ml bottle of water, then set your timer for 30 minutes as soon as your done with the water. Your goal is to hold back from wetting your diapers for as long as possible.

When the timer goes off, you're going to start drinking another 750ml of water. You can pace yourself as you like, but keep track of how many times you've fully completed the timer and drank a new bottle of water (so every bottle you've drank after the first). You can only set the timer back to 30 minutes after you've finished the water. Every two bottles of water will earn you 1 day off of your denial time, so make sure to hold your pee in realllly good!

Once you inevitably do make a big wee in your diaper, you must empty your bladder as fully as you can, and then start holding again. Leave your timer running, or if it isn't because you're in the middle of drinking a bottle of water, drink it down and then start the timer again. You'll take 2 additional Diurex right now, and then once you've finished two additional bottles of water like you've been doing, you'll be heading out to the mall/park/public place you chose. Of course you can't change your diaper silly, you shouldn't have wet it in the first place! Don't forget to bring your suppositories with you.

Once you're at your destination, find a bathroom or a convenient place to insert the two suppositories, and then set your timer for 30 minutes where you must be as adventurous as you are comfortable without being full public (so you can leave if you are about to make a mess and that is a limit for example). Only once the timer is up should you head back to your car and drink home. If you manage to make it all the way home without wetting again or messing, good job! You can take a whole three days off of your denial period. You have 30 seconds to wet/mess your diapers before you must start holding it again and continue. Otherwise if you didn't make it back without wetting/messing, but your diapers aren't yet leaking you can take 1 day of denial off. If they are leaking, no bonus but you are allowed to change out into a new diaper before continuing (no cheating in that bathroom!). IF they barely start leaking in the 30 seconds you are allowed for being good, you still get the days, but must change into a new diaper(s). If you do have to change diapers, you must drink another 2 full bottles of water and take one final Diurex before continuing. If you don't have to change, only one more bottle of water and a Diurex need to be taken.

Finally, you're going to put on your dress and panties and hold your pee pee. You will write me up a description of how your dare went so far. First, complete your first edge for this day, the first day of your denial, while dressed up as you are, do it without reaching into your diaper if possible. Your description will earn you up to -3 days of denial, depending on how much I like it. But if you have to pee before finishing your description, you are done. You will now stay dressed up like you are, likely very frustrated if you didn't do extremely well at this dare (or waiting on me to read your description even if you did pretty well). You can only change once your panties have gotten wet from a leak from your diaper(s). Have fun!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
Old 06-20-2017, 04:49 PM   #214
babygetdare

Lets go on a little trip. You will need to bring the following items with you on your trip, before you do anything weigh them:

1.5l of water (should be 1.5kg)
4 bananas
3 cups worth of rice (separated into three bags of rice)
A diaper

Add the total weight up (this will be important later). First of all put on a diaper, just one and dress how you would like. Before you leave the house make sure you have drunk 1l of water since the last time you peed and have not messed in 24 hours. Just to allay any fears at this point - the aim of this dare is not to get you exposed, but to make you feel uncomfortable.

You may walk somewhere secluded, straight from your house, in the centre of a mall etc. wherever you want - but you will have to follow each step carefully and ensure the trip is 5km.

After walking 1km you will add one cup of rice to your diaper. You will then get a choice: Drink 500ml of water, or pour 500ml of water down your diaper.

After walking 2km you will again choose to drink 500ml or pour 500ml down your diaper.

After walking 3km you can either choose to insert two peeled bananas anally and eat the other two, OR put all four bananas (peeled) down the diaper with another cup of rice.

After walking 4km you will again choose to drink 500ml or pour 500ml down your diaper. If you choose to pour water down your diaper you will add a cup of rice to it beforehand.

I'm assuming you will either wet yourself during this time, or you will at least have very wet diapers in addition to some icky banana goop in there. The good news is once the 5km is over you can head home! The bad news is the fun doesn't stop there.

When you are home you will take off your diaper and weigh it:

- If the total weight is less than (or equal to) the sum of the various items and the diaper that you took with you on the trip then well done! You're free to get showered and throw away the icky diaper.

- If the total weight is greater than the sum of the various items and the diaper then I'm afraid its punishment time!

PUNISHMENT

You're going to stuff your mouth with a bar of soap (bite down on it), sit in a corner with your icky diaper taped around your face (make sure you can breath), stuff 2 suppositories stuffed inside of you, put a fresh diaper on and cuff your hands in front of you (or tape/make sure you can escape). You will stay like this for 1 minute multiplied by every 5 grams you were over (up to 30 minutes).

EDIT: Just saw face as a limit - use the same premise but instead of having the diaper taped around your face , do the same thing with the diaper in front of your face whilst you are hunched over it (your nose only inches from the contents). Your hands should be able to support you in an all fours position.

*I'm aware this is very experimental - so let me know how you get on and apologies if anything is not doable.*

Last edited by babygetdare; 06-20-2017 at 05:06 PM.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:10 AM   #215
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

You are to diaper up for a night. There is a few prerequisites though. First, you must have been drinking a glass of water each hour for the whole day beforehand. If you're not needing to pee really badly when you're headed to bed, then drink a whole litre of water before sleeping. The inside of your diaper must be coated with toothpaste and you must have taken a double-dose of laxatives an hour before bed. You may now sleep, and you may want to be wearing plastic panties or a fitted sheet. You can't get up out of bed for anything, and can only leave the next morning. ;3
Old 07-03-2017, 10:24 PM   #216
johnsmilk

Take a diaper and spread half a tube of toothpaste all over the inside. Now put it on. DONT take it off until the dare is complete. Now drink 10ml of magnesium citrate. And take 4 TBS of castor oil. Go about your day as you wish. Every 2 hours drink .5 L of water, and every 4 hours roll a die. Odd is add a diaper over top of the existing one(s). Even is take 2 Tbs of castor oil or drink another 10ml of magnesium citrate. (Don't take too much castor oil too fast, read the bottle) now you must go out in public for at least 3 hours every day. You must sleep in nothing but your diapers. Now it lasts until 48 hours from when you started, or you can end it anytime after 24 hours if you take the punishment. Also if you take the punishment I need picture proof, pm me. Have fun and remember, no removing the diaper until the dare ends. (48 hrs or 24 hrs with punishment)
THE PUNISHMENT: If you decide to stop at 24 hours, you must take off all your diapers, take all the outside ones and put half inside your pillow case and the other half under your bed, they cannot be wrapped in a bag or anything. They will stay there for 24 hours. And the inner most diaper, the one filled with shit, open it up on the floor, tie your hands behind your back and rest your face in the mess as you lie on the ground. You must keep your face in the shit for 20 minutes. If you throw up, you must eat a chunk of your shit. Now slide the shitty diaper under your bed too( opened up not in any bag or container), and you must leave that diaper under there for 48 hours then your dare is over be safe and enjoy! Don't forget picture proof if you take the punishment!

Please have no mercy on my diaper dare

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:18 AM   #217
Klickfoot

Take a laxative, drink 2 cups of coffee, and put on two diapers under your clothes then head outside. You are to spend the next 4 hours out of the house. You can shop or head to a park, it's up to you. The only thing is that you can not change until you're leaking. If you do have to change, it must be in a public restroom. Once the time is up, you can go home. If you wet or mess in the car or at home before you can change out, then you need to spend 15 minutes in the corner before you get to change.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 08-04-2017, 06:06 AM   #218
Parttimegirl

Drink 3 cups of coffee and put of a diaper. While waiting for it to kick in, dress yourself as girly as possible with underwear (hosiery, bra, panties) then use your casual cloths overtop. Take a walk until you piss yourself and return home. Take of your casual clothes and cut a penis sized hole in the front of your pissy diaper. Find some good diaper porn and fuck your sex doll until you cum. Make sure to suck all the cum out of it before changing.
Parttimegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:11 PM   #219
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Triple diaper and give yourself a banana enema. Wrap duct tape around your diaper so it is taped in place and then wrap duct tape around your hands. The dare lasts until you are able to get out of the diaper without tampering with the tape on your hands. For safeties sake you should have something set up so you can cut the tape off your hands just in case, but if you use it then keep the triple diaper on until you develop diaper rash and start a thread asking for punishments.

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:54 AM   #220
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

You're to take a 1L enema and double diaper, then take a double dose of laxative. You must then eat what you consider a large meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Remember to drink 0.5L of water every hour~ The dare ends the following morning. ;3
Old 08-27-2017, 06:58 AM   #221
Smelly rear

Bath time! Save up your we we for 48hours. 6 hours before drink 30ml of castor oil and put a nappy on. Pee up until your bath time in the nappy. Once it's bath time empty all pee into bath and fill the rest with water until you are submerged in your nappy. Then you have to spend 1 hour in your rejuvenating bath but cannot leave until you have messed and spent 15 minutes bathing in it.

Once out change and sleep as you are and only can you shower tomorrow
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 02:00 PM   #222
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Beans Beans the Magical Fruit

Well things went a bit stagnant, and while I don't typically repost dares, this is one of mine that I'm fond of and no one has actually sent a report about yet . Given that it matches well with your name, hopefully you'll be the one Smelly Rear:

Okay, you're going to need 4 cans of retried beans, Mexican cheese, 20mg of senna laxatives (5mg tablets of dulcolax usually), milk and baby bottle, and obviously diapers.

You're going to need to buy a ticket for a movie, and I'll even be nice and let you choose one / a time that won't have many people in the theatre if you're not very daring. Purchase it before starting the dare so you can't bail out easily, and buy it for right around noon.

The night beforehand, layer up in a bowl two of the cans of retried beans, interspersed with layers of cheese and some hot salsa if you have it. There should be 4-5 layers and t should create a huge bowl of food. Heat it up in the oven or microwave until the cheese on top is bubbling and warm throughout, then let it cool for 10 minutes or so.

You must then eat this all down with at least 24oz worth of milk in baby bottles. It must be in one sitting and only with your hands/face, so be prepared to make a giant mess! Once done, you are to hold your pee/poo while taking a shower, and then change into a double diaper. I'd strongly recommend against messing yourself yet though, you're going to be in those diapers for a good long while!

In the morning you are to wake up by 7:30 and I'm sure you'll have a nice wet diaper. By 8 you need to have taken your 20mg of laxatives and eaten a normal breakfast. At 10 you will drink another 12oz of milk in baby bottles. At 11 you will take off your second diaper in the double diaper, and use the other two cans of beans, one in the front of your diaper, one in the back, then smash it around. use tape (preferably duct tape) to secure the waist of your inner diaper. You can put on a clean diaper over your messy wet inner diaper if you like now, or even a triple diaper if you want. Use plastic pants or some more tape if you don't have them to secure your outer diaper on tight. Then before leaving for your movie, drink another 12oz of milk.

Now enjoy the movie, I'm sure by mid-morning you'll be farting up a storm. But at some point those toots are going to turn into a mess. If you have to leave the movie early because you make a messy and can't sit away from others, you will spend 3 hours in those diapers once you get home. If you can make it through the whole movie before leaving though, it's only one hour once you get home.

In either event, you must send me a report of how your magical bean adventure went before you are allowed to change out of your messy diapers. Let me know if it isn't extreme enough for you as well In your write-up and I'll give you something else to do .
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 09-21-2017, 12:43 AM   #223
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 1L of water to start, then drink .5L every 30 minutes until you start to get desperate. Put a vibrator in on low. Double diaper up with slits in the innermost diaper. Dress up in something that conceals the diapers the best you can. Bring 1L of water with you, but save it for now. Go to a park or some place similar, and find random people to talk to for a minute or two each. Once you get to the point that you're about to lose control, go to the public restroom, turn the vibrator on high and put in back in you, then pour the Liter of water into your innermost diaper, then throw the empty bottle away. Now wait till you start to have spasms from your bladder, then you can leave the bathroom. Try to make it all the way back to your car without having an accident. Once in your car, you can release the pressure, and let the pee flow into your diaper.... but will it hold? You'll find out. Don't change until you cum three times from the vibrator, one must be in the car.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Iam for this post:
Old 09-30-2017, 07:32 PM   #224
Sweetiepie_honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam View Post
Drink 1L of water to start, then drink .5L every 30 minutes until you start to get desperate. Put a vibrator in on low. Double diaper up with slits in the innermost diaper. Dress up in something that conceals the diapers the best you can. Bring 1L of water with you, but save it for now. Go to a park or some place similar, and find random people to talk to for a minute or two each. Once you get to the point that you're about to lose control, go to the public restroom, turn the vibrator on high and put in back in you, then pour the Liter of water into your innermost diaper, then throw the empty bottle away. Now wait till you start to have spasms from your bladder, then you can leave the bathroom. Try to make it all the way back to your car without having an accident. Once in your car, you can release the pressure, and let the pee flow into your diaper.... but will it hold? You'll find out. Don't change until you cum three times from the vibrator, one must be in the car.
You should put 3 diapers on nice and tight because they’ll be there a while!
Start drinking anything and everything, you may ever through the diapers if you want but they don’t come off until you’ve peed so much that all three of them are soaked. No slits either that’s cheating. Once all three are soaked you must edge through them 5 times. If you finish congrats your a good boy and get to cum now. If not your in those diapers for 24 hours.
Sweetiepie_honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:03 PM   #225
jackson15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetiepie_honey View Post
You should put 3 diapers on nice and tight because they’ll be there a while!
Start drinking anything and everything, you may ever through the diapers if you want but they don’t come off until you’ve peed so much that all three of them are soaked. No slits either that’s cheating. Once all three are soaked you must edge through them 5 times. If you finish congrats your a good boy and get to cum now. If not your in those diapers for 24 hours.
Give yourself an enema and put on a diaper, you must crawl around and hold it for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes you have to squat and spank yourself 30 times. If you managed to hold it in you can use the toilet but if you let go you have to stay in your messy diaper for an hour.

Likes:Edging, Sissy, Messing (sometimes), Suppository/Laxative/Marshmallows (sometimes)

Hard Limits: Face pics, Food dares ,Full Public, Friends & Family, Blackmail, Playing With Scat, Staying Messy (over an hour).

Toys: Chastity Cage, Wand, Dildo, Enema Bulb,

28/MtF/Bi

Kik: SoggyDiapers
jackson15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo