Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #211
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

My new rank or title is : private slave of King Groen!

Beside this, I'm still willing to do my normal job as servant

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #212
lulu77

ill just be a royal
lulu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #213
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Is there any other way to organize this better? It is very hard to go through all the posts.

As I am one of the slaves I am subject to do all dares ordered, but it would probably take a long time going through all 15 pages looking for what associates with my position as some dares are for certian people.
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #214
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiegirl290 View Post
Is there any other way to organize this better? It is very hard to go through all the posts.

As I am one of the slaves I am subject to do all dares ordered, but it would probably take a long time going through all 15 pages looking for what associates with my position as some dares are for certian people.
There is a way, it just requires people to get on board with it. See my previous posts in here.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #215
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:

Titles... Put For All Slaves, For Cooks, etc. Makes skimming a lot easier. I do agree with you. Maybe 3/4 of these post don't deal with me. Most are just back and forward between a slave,servant/royal,king, or a description of a punishment.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #216
groen

Dear slave

we are busy with this in the mean time you can enjoy yourself with some dares i digged up

repeat this dare
1. Wear a black panty or thong and wedgie yourself with it as high as you can! Try to break your record, but not your underwear (photo from behind, which shows your butt and how high the wedgie goes)

2. Shove a big ice cube halfway up your ass and try to balance it in there for as long as you can (photo from beneath, you gotta hover with your bare ass over the cam. you can censor your pussy if you want)

do this dare
you are to tape bullet vibes to each nipple on high and go for a jog for 30mins once back home
tie a string round each of your nipples then get in the squat posisition and tie the other ends of the strings to your big toes. once this is done you must be continuly walking around for 30mins after which you may release the strings. afterwards put cold ice on your nips until they are numb drip hot wax on your nips wait until it is dry then smack it with a spoon until it is spot clean
get a few pics from this also

i will expect a full report of this

Greetings your King!

Quote:

groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #217
masterwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice41100 View Post
I will do it sir
good, im sorry i didnt see this earlier. to enact doing this you must take every knife in your house, stick the handles up your pussy, then lick them clean. provide a description to the group after.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #218
kami
getDare Devil

Default Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Titles... Put For All Slaves, For Cooks, etc. Makes skimming a lot easier. I do agree with you. Maybe 3/4 of these post don't deal with me. Most are just back and forward between a slave,servant/royal,king, or a description of a punishment.
I like this suggestion - making it obligatory to have a title added for important posts (such as orders to certain groups, ranks / reports/ new introductions) would surely help. Maybe one the kings and queens could make this offical?

Or at least having important things posted in a diffrent font/bold or otherwise easy to spot would be great

That's all for suggestions - now to the important part:

I would like to be empoyed as a servant for the following jobs:

- Cook
- Ropemaker (thought as a category for kinda bondage related things)
- Nightwatchman

Im looking forward to serving loyal and faithful from hereon.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #219
thewedge
getDare Sweetheart

I will join as a slave in the castle.
thewedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #220
pokermaniac

I will join as a slave. I am here to please my queens and kings.

I will do whatever thy masters wish is.
pokermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #221
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

I cannot do the last dare, Sir. I do not own anybullet vibes, or any other toys at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
Dear slave

we are busy with this in the mean time you can enjoy yourself with some dares i digged up

repeat this dare
1. Wear a black panty or thong and wedgie yourself with it as high as you can! Try to break your record, but not your underwear (photo from behind, which shows your butt and how high the wedgie goes)

2. Shove a big ice cube halfway up your ass and try to balance it in there for as long as you can (photo from beneath, you gotta hover with your bare ass over the cam. you can censor your pussy if you want)

do this dare
you are to tape bullet vibes to each nipple on high and go for a jog for 30mins once back home
tie a string round each of your nipples then get in the squat posisition and tie the other ends of the strings to your big toes. once this is done you must be continuly walking around for 30mins after which you may release the strings. afterwards put cold ice on your nips until they are numb drip hot wax on your nips wait until it is dry then smack it with a spoon until it is spot clean
get a few pics from this also

i will expect a full report of this

Greetings your King!
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #222
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

I will be royalty. I will take charge of anyone in jobs relating to clothing and all jobs relating to masturbating/teasing denial if anyone took such a foolish position. I would appreciate a king or queen assigning specific servants as my responsibility.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #223
groen

you get to do the jog with three bobby pins one on your clit an one on each nipple after this complete rest of dare

Greetings your King
Quote:
I cannot do the last dare, Sir. I do not own anybullet vibes, or any other toys at the moment.

Last edited by groen; 05-21-2012 at 09:37 PM.
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:25 AM   #224
kami
getDare Devil

Default For all Slaves

Slaves as Cook Apprentices:

Most slaves try to earn their freedom one way or the other. Some of them try to help out in the kitchens and try to impress with their hard work. Once in awhile they are even allowed to cook too.
However most of those first cooking attempts fail. No one likes to waste food, that's why its common that those slaves will eat their failures instead of their usual meal.

(*thumbsup for more roleplay*)

Dare:
All slaves are required to clean their kitchen before their next meal.
Additionally they will have to "fail" their next meal somehow (for example use sugar instead of salt, make it too spicy, use additional ingredients that ruin the taste, .... its up to you here what to do here)

PS: i suggest using titles and color coding (like those lists on page 10) + bold for dares

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:33 AM   #225
yorkboy
getDare Sweetheart

I join as a slave, do with me as you please.

24/Slut/4"

Top Loves: Orgasm denial, Edging, Hypnotism
Top Dislikes: Pain, Prolonged anal
Top Limits: Social suicide, Illegal, Pictures

Full Loves & Limits.
My Toys.

Property of Simonee.
yorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk