Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-17-2015, 03:42 PM   #2221
austinboy

Diaper up, it's time to clean out your fridge and/or pantry. Look through every item and if it's passed its date or spoiled, empty the contents into your diaper. Once done you must stay in the messy diaper for two hours. Hope you don't have any old hot sauce in your fridge!

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:55 PM   #2222
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

you are to double diaper up and go to the store and buy your usually groceries and when you are at the counter you have to wet youirself and if someone notices and asks you must say yes i need diapers.

im bored for this weekend
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:59 PM   #2223
the_diaper_darer

Ok, put on as many diapers as you can, then put on your girliest dress and full make up, paint your nails and wear high heels. Now set a timer for three hours, drink two glasses of water and wait. If you wet, stay in it for the rest of the day, if you make it, you can dare me for underestimating you.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #2224
lovedegrading

Default To pad or to leak?

Set aside 24 hours. Before you start this dare you cant go to the toilet except to pee for an entire day and you must eat more than usual.

Wake up at 8am, diaper up tightly and roll your first dice...that number multiplied by 200ml corresponds to how much you have to drink in the next hour (Do this each hour). You must do this at the top of each hour.

You cannot change out of your diaper for any reason. You must use your diaper for everything. You can only add a diaper every two hours in 5 minute intervals.
i.e.
1 diaper to start at 8am
+1 between 10am - 10:05am
+1 between 12pm - 12:05pm
+1 between 2pm - 2:05pm
If you miss this window tough - no bonus diaper, if you take too long then you must automatically pour 1.5 litres of water down your outermost diaper.
It is advisable to cut holes in your diaper as you go, before you change.

Of course you're going to have to choose between leaking or more diapers - leaking is bad.

You don't want to leak. If you leak you must look at the punishment table below.

Too many diapers is also bad. If you wear too many diapers you will incur the corresponding punishment from the table below the leaking table:

Leaking:
1st time you leak - from now on wear a pacifier.
2nd time you leak - 4 jars of different flavored baby food must be consumed.
3rd time you leak - tut-tut take a suppository.
4th time you leak - really? Pour a mixture of oatmeal, ketchup, mayonaise, marmite (or molasses), jam anda tin of tuna. The amount must be equal to at least 750ml/1 full mixing bowl.
5th time or more... - you're not trying. Apply two extra diapers and that counts towards your overall tally see below if you require further punishment.

Too many diapers:
If at any point you can no longer touch your thighs together without seriously straining you can no longer walk and must crawl everywhere.
3 - diapers - wear a onesie to hide in.
4 - diapers - wrap cling film around them then duct tape.
5 - diapers - double how much you were meant to drink.
6+ diapers - uh oh...enema time. Do your best to insert a nozzle in your current state and take a 1.5l enema.

Have fun and play safe.

*oops - you finish at 8pm.
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls

Last edited by lovedegrading; 01-20-2015 at 09:38 AM.
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:53 PM   #2225
namelessboy003

Give yourself an enema and put on a diaper. Wear normal clothes over the diaper. Go out shopping and while shopping pee and release your enema in your diaper. No changing until you get back home.

Dislikes - drinking pee, pain, semi public, long dares

Limits - illegal, public, family, eating poop

PM me dares please
namelessboy003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:07 PM   #2226
Drockett

Where diaper 24 hours you get one change use it wisely
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:40 PM   #2227
tslover298

roll a dice: put on that many of diapers with slits in all but the outer most diaper. wear them until they re all wet
Old 01-20-2015, 10:54 PM   #2228
Drockett

Roll5 dice get that meany where 24 hour till out of diapers can change only when mess
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #2229
Smelly rear

No signature so...

Sleep in a diaper overnight after taking laxatives
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:07 PM   #2230
DisDumWhor

Shit in your diaper, then rub yourself until you cum. Then go to sleep.

Tumblr
Likes Especially: DDLG Relationships, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Eating in/from Anywhere, Getting Dirty, Puke/Piss/Shit Eating, Toilet Control, Clothes Control, Being Totally Controlled, Wearing (Extremely)Dirty Panties, Playing Games (FIFA, GTA), And Line Writing.

Limits: Pics, Family/Friends

Worst Thing Ive Done
DisDumWhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #2231
johnsmilk

Wear a diaper for 20 hours, now you must clean it up by licking and sucking on the pee, and if poop, eat it

Make me suffer

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:00 PM   #2232
DiaperDeriver

Over the next 24 hours half of everything you eat must go in a diaper you're wearing and can't take off. When the times up, eat it all with your hands tied behind your back.

Dislikes:Scat, Hard CBT,

Limits:Other people, Full Public, Face, Anything to Endanger My Life Physically or Socially

PM Dares
DiaperDeriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #2233
the_diaper_darer

Go to a resteraunt(this shouldn't count as public as you won't be letting anyone see it, but if it is let me know) wearing a diaper, order the largest, messiest thing on the menu(it HAS to be the biggest), when you get it, you have to eat your side(s) first. Before you eat take a laxative. Your goal is to eat as much of this course as you can, anything you take home for leftovers goes down the front of your diaper(find somewhere to put it in your diaper before leaving) and wear it for an hour when you get home(time spend walking or driving does not count towards said hour).

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:03 AM   #2234
Sissy Slut 619

ok, a scary one for you, you're going to open a pack of diapers, and use a pin to poke a ton of holes through the plastic covering of three of them, then, mix them all up and put them in a drawer. You are to wear and use the diapers 24/7 (or full time at home since public may be a limit in this case), until you have used all of them. You will have fun, never knowing if this will be the diaper that leaks or not! careful where you're sitting when you pee .

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #2235
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

ok, so you are to wear two diapers, until both are leaking (slits in the inner one of course).
then, after the leak, edge 20 times in the diaper.
keep the diaper on.

then you are to ask 5 people in this thread for permission to cum.

if all 5 people gave permission, then you are allowed to cum through the diaper.
also, lick the cum up after you're done.

but if one or more people deny you, then you ave to ask another 5, and so on, until you finnaly have permission.

pls give me something hard/scary/humiliating whatever, keep it punishing and unpleasant pls

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper