Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-20-2012, 12:46 AM   #2176
goosechase

hmm...

dress him up in a red thong and red bra with a white button up shirt and skirt.

if its not against his limits, finger him in the bum while giving him a hand job.

have fun
goosechase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #2177
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

im not sure what your limits are so i want you to wear an overly stuffed black bra, white blouse, and a matching miniskirt
if anal:finger yourself for 5 minutes using butter as lube. then fuck yourself with a carrot or cucumber use 5 different positions for at least 5 minutes each or until you've cum in each position
if public: go to red lobster or denny's with heels and stockings added and order food sit with legs open but be sure no one sees
if neither:add panties and heels hogtie yourself for an hour. then stay like dressed like this for another 5 hours
Old 10-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #2178
WantsMaleBondage14

put on some panties and bra (stuffed as much as you dare), then over them put a tight t-shirt and a short skirt. go outside for a nice long walk with just an overcoat on top... i hope it's not too windy
WantsMaleBondage14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #2179
AMoney

Dress up completly like a girl . Then roll 6 dice. Add up the numbers and after that amount of minutes is up you can remove 1 item of clothing. Then the time starts over and so on

I want something I can do within 30 minutes and it has to be inside. Make it fun please.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #2180
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoney View Post
I want something I can do within 30 minutes and it has to be inside. Make it fun please.
Your going to put on your high heels (the higher the better), micro mini skirt, a bra with a water balloons ( a couple of ladies socks with bird seed or uncooked rice looks better). Under your skirt you will wear boycut panties, you do want your cheeks to show. Now clean the kitchen and bathroom, Make sure you get on your hands and knees to scrub the floor!

Wants a public cross dressing dare, in a park or store, bicycle or unicycle ride. Have just about any type of ladies clothing out there. Panties, leggings, many pantyhose, stockings, garters, jegging, corset, t-shirt dresses, skirts( 6 inches to floor-denim, flowered, layered), blouses, bras, heeld shoes and boots and wedges. I also have diapers.
I frequently go to Walmart, and have taken many walks and a unicyle ride in skirts. On a dare with a D-Bra stuffed and form fitting white top, you could not only see the big boobs but the flowers on the bra.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #2181
sian

You have to wear your shortest denim skirt, thong, suspenders and stockings, stuffed bra and a top that shows your belly button. Lots of red lipstick on your lips and write sissy slut in lipstick on your stomach. Tie a pair of your highest heels around your neck. Now go for a 15 minute unicycle ride. Try not to expose your self!! Every five minutes take a break and reapply your lipstick using a hand mirror. After fifteen minutes change into your highest heels and walk home dressed the sake way.

Crossdressing dare for.my hubby to do when he gets home from work later. Can be pretty extreme and public as it will be dark when he gets home.

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:11 AM   #2182
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Shave or even better wax your hubby (everywhere except the hair on his head). Let him dress in matching thong, bra, garter belt and hold up stockings. Stuff the bra (if you have with breast forms). Put a light but female and sexy make up on him. A little glitter on his chest. Let him put on a short revealing dress and high heels. Now you'll take him to sex shops/ lingerie stores around, until you find one which is willing to use him as a life mannequin. He will wear what ever they come up with and pose as they demand. Let him be a mannequin for at least an hour. (If you do it in a sex shop and you will make him suffer ask where ever a big butt plug and a pair of nipple clamps might be added). To make it more compelling for the store you could offer them to buy the setup and let your hubby walk home that way afterwards.

We have long and dark, but also cold nights around here, i would like something risky at night. Here is some inspiration.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #2183
fart1234

go out into the woods and change into a skirt and female top for 20 mins
fart1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #2184
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Dress as a guy and then take a full female outfit with you and go for a walk. Once youve got somewhere safe, change completely and stay xdressed for 20 mins, before you may revert to your male clothes and walk home

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #2185
melissatrans

Send a message via Yahoo to melissatrans

Dress with the tightest or see-through top if you have, wear wig and make-up if you have, bra stuffed, thong, pantyhose on, the tighest jeans you have or pants, wear heels if you can, put a vibrator in your ass and switch it to maximum power.
Look at this vid: http://www.xvideos.com/video197 to the end. You're not allowed to cum before the end of the vid!
If you cum during the vid, swallow all until the last drops!

Wants a dare in my limits, so look at my signature for like/dislike, limits.
Have many clothes and stuff, feel free to ask if you want a special outfit, or clothes.

Limits: poo, messy, social suicide, illegal, more than 1 day, enema, piss, diapers, permanent damage, family, friends

do proof pics or vids of the dare done when I accept, all proof pics of my dares are on kinktalk.com

CURRENT DARE
melissatrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #2186
melissatrans

Send a message via Yahoo to melissatrans

waiting for Welshdresser

Limits: poo, messy, social suicide, illegal, more than 1 day, enema, piss, diapers, permanent damage, family, friends

do proof pics or vids of the dare done when I accept, all proof pics of my dares are on kinktalk.com

CURRENT DARE
melissatrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #2187
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Well I did yours...... and loved it.... dribbled a lot of precum but managed not to erupt in my thong and pantyhose, mainly by moving slightly when i got too close.

Your dare: Dress up in your tightest top, shortest skirt and sexiest underwear. Do make up and wear a wig and stuffed bra. Heels required too! Now you need to go for a walk outdoors, anywhere you like and at anytime you like, but once out wherever you choose you must remain like that for 15 minutes. Just how public you choose is up to you. Let me know what outfit you wear and how it goes. Oh, and you might as well wear a buttplug for your 15 minutes

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #2188
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Wear in only a stuffed bra, and panties around your knees keel on the floor and cuff both your hands together. Then tie 2 ropes to high heeled shoe behind you, Heel pointing to you, one rope tied to each hand. Staying in place you are to reach for a key infront of you. The challenge is as you reach forwards the heel will move forward and slide into you. Hopefully you won't have to try more than once.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #2189
AndytheGreat

your dare is to wear your sexiest bra and panties when you go to bed. Then in bed you have to give yourself a bra connection wedgie and sleep with no blanket.

Limit: Poo eating, orgasm denial, extreme pain, social suicide.

thanks for reading
AndytheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #2190
hellothere

You have to go for a walk dressed as a girl. YOu must have lipstick on and any other make up you have. You can do it at night if you wish.

I don't currently own any female clothing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk