Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-01-2017, 05:20 AM   #2176
sebin
Account Banned

Location: Tied up in my crib waiting for a daddy to change my dipey!

bump bump bumping this

DiSlIkEs : bondage,family,friends

LiMiTs : Blood,gore,beastiality,friends

My secret fantasy is being gang raped and degraded.

bra size:36D
Kik is sebin2
I am a dirty slut who likes pleasing men with photos
PM me POO and I poo my diaper/pants right now.
PM SHAVE and if there have been 200 people,I will shave my head3
sebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:53 AM   #2177
MakingMyWayDowntown

Location: Probably somewhere being punished for being so stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebin View Post
bump bump bumping this
A group of boys find you in the bathroom. They force you into a stall and hold you down. They take of your pants and underwear and give the undies in your mouth. One boy takes off his belt and they take turns beating you, each hitting you thirty times. Then they each have their way with you, fucking you for ten minutes a piece (a dildo or fruit may be used to simulate this). Then they shove your head in the toilet, flushing it several times before letting you up. They but your pants back on, lift you up, and hang you from your pants on the coat hanger. They laugh, take pictures, and leave you there for the rest of the day until the janitor finds you (be in a wedgie for at least 6 hours).

Likes: It doesn’t deserve to have likes, it only deserves punishment.

Dislikes: extreme pain, sleep deprivation, fat shaming, diet/exercise rules, really long corner time, rough anal, and extremely long pee and poop denial.

Limits: Pics (unless it trusts you), blood, anything it says no to.

Every time it gets a PM, it will cane it’s udders 50 times.
MakingMyWayDowntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:14 AM   #2178
That_one_user

You turn around the corner, thinking that your safe. Then your feel your underwear skyrocket nto a auto matic wedgie. He leads you to the toilet, Strips you, and uses your underwear as a gag. Then he ties you to the inside of your stall (bed) and leaves you their for you to get out yourself
That_one_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #2179
sebin
Account Banned

As you exit the boys locker room, three bullies grab you and pull down your pants and underwear. Then they each spank you ten times on each check hard. Once they spank you they each cum on your face and leave(cum on your face three times, you can't clean it until you've done it three times

Kik is sebin2
Old 09-01-2017, 02:12 PM   #2180
coffee_creamer
Account Banned

You get caught walking to class late when you are pulled aside. The bullies yank up on your underwear giving you a harsh wedgie. They laugh and grab every single side of your underwear before pulling up. They pull your underwear down andspank you twenty times on each ass cheek before sliding your underwear back up and leaving you in a hanging wedgie outside for all to see.
Toys: vibrators (wand & dildo like), electric toothbrush, rope, handcuffs, clothespins, clamps, house items, & just ask if you need to know if I have something!

Female/20.
Do not have a KIK so please do not ask me for it
Bisexual female
princess to my daddy
coffee_creamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:31 PM   #2181
sebin
Account Banned

You really have to pee, so you go to the school bathroom. You go to the urinal and quickly start to unzip your fly when you notice the bully. He laughs and wedgies you really hard. Then, he punches your balls 20 times. He forces you to pee yourself. Then, he puts your pee-soaked underwear in your mouth and punches your balls another 20 times. Then, he takes your underwear out of your mouth and makes you put it back on. He gives you a melvin until it rips!

Kik is sebin2
Old 09-01-2017, 04:41 PM   #2182
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

Your Bully and his Friends follow you after School and attack you as soon as you unlocked your front door. They rip your clothes off and force you to strip for them 5 minutes, while looking in the Mirror. After that they force you to fuck and suck for 30 minutes alternating between all your holes every 5 minutes. When they all finished on your face (fake cum), they dumo you into the bathtub and pee all over you, to "clean you up". As they leave your bully says: "Don't even think about getting up before u said "I'm a filthy dumb Bitch" 100 times."

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:36 PM   #2183
sebin
Account Banned

They give you a double wet willy (suck on one finger from each hand until they are wet, then you must put them in your ears and twist your fingers around). Then they drag you to the toilet were they give you a swirly and wedgie at the same time.

Kik is sebin2
Old 09-02-2017, 12:38 PM   #2184
Daregurl42

As you're walking home through the woods, a group of green bullies find you and pin you down (can do this inside if want). They start fondling your breasts through your shirt and rubbing you through your pants calling you a tease until one strips off your pants and panties and sticks three of his big fingers inside, commenting on how wet you are. The three guys proceed to each use you at the same time. (Use three dildos or large objects). They make you sit on one of their dicks while one fucks your pussy, and the other makes you give them a blowjob. Do this until you're on edge, then rotate. They leave you covered in their cum, but don't ever let you finish

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 01:08 PM   #2185
sebin
Account Banned

you get tripped in the hall way. you look to see who it is and see it is the boy who has been spanking you for days. you ask him not to spank you but he replise with,ok i will do something different. he pulls down your pants and makes you cum whilst he watches. he then takes of your cum filled boxers and gags you wit them. he then pulls out another pair of his that are dirty. he put them in your face so you can smell them. he then puts them on you and gives you a wedgie, 5 mins. he then says i lied and puts you over hit knee. he gives you 200 spanks on your wedgies ass. he then takes of the gag and puts a clean pair of boxers in your mouth and makes you keep it there till after another 200 spanks this time with his shoe

Kik is sebin2
Old 09-03-2017, 08:40 AM   #2186
sebin
Account Banned

bump bump bumping

Kik is sebin2
Old 09-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #2187
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

As you run into the school bathroom, because you barely can hold it anymore you slam the door open and bump into someone. You look up and see that it is your Bully you just ran into. She is calling you a dumb bitch and dragging you into a stall, where she puts your head in the toilet and gives you multiple swirlies, while she spanks your ass hard. When she thinks you had enough she drags you out of the stall and gives you a hogtie-Wedgie and forces you to pee yourself. She releases you and tells you to keep your clothes on for the rest of the school day, which are 3 more hours. She leaves laughing.

Denied by Girls 2.0
Old 09-03-2017, 09:01 AM   #2188
sebin
Account Banned

The bullies have pulled your pants down and to your ankles and have carried you off into the toilet. They dunk your head in the bowl for a swirly, but luckily it was just toilet water in there, phew. You think it's over, but oh no, one of the bullies take a seat on the toilet bowl—you can breathe, but there's no way you can pull your head out unless the bully stands up for you. You are told that you will be freed once you've given them a show of you wetting or soiling your briefs. You tell them you don't need to go right now, but they tell you "no problem, you can drink right from the bowl as much as you need to piss yourself, we'll top you up anytime you run out of toilet water to drink." (Strip down to your undies and place your head in the toilet and give yourself a clean swirlie. If you choose to poo your undies, you must spank yourself 15 times each cheek and be sure to hit the poo at least twice. You may chamge after that. If you choose to pee, you must drink from the toilet until you have enough liquids in you to soak your undies. Stay in only your wet undies for the next hour, then change.

Kik is sebin2
Old 09-03-2017, 09:23 AM   #2189
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

The whole hallway has made a circle around you and your bully, and want to see him humiliate you. He grabs you and bends you over and pulls down your pants so your butt is exposed and everyone has a good view on your ass and pussy. He then starts to spank you and stops at 100 for each cheek. The people around you want more than that and demand something even more humiliating. So your bully pulls out a pen and writes on your forehead "dumpster" and asks everyone to put some of their lunch in your mouth. Your whole face ends up cover in food and garbage (banana peels) and he tells you to eat everything from the floor, that fell off your face or missed it. After you licked everything clean you run away crying.

Something involving Pain and cum maybe ?

Denied by Girls 2.0
Old 09-03-2017, 09:30 AM   #2190
sebin
Account Banned

as u r walking in the hallway. your bully and his gang grab u and kidnap u into the toilet.they strip u wiith only a sock left and forced u to bend for them to spank ur ass bit red with their belts . then they took out a dildo and shove it deep in your eyes. your clothes was soaked coz they put in the bowl. then , they perform a hanging wedgie with ur wet undies and socks at the entrance of the bathroom.

something humiliating and racism.

Kik is sebin2

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie