Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-23-2020, 03:28 PM   #2146
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppysub View Post
I really shouldn’t have logged out so quick. However, I don’t think any time limit was given to this, so I guess I am safe?
the minimum is 2 hours if I remember correctly (as in first post)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:39 PM   #2147
Sloppysub

Damn...

Sismaster, if you don’t catch this you need to pie your self in the face

Limits: extreme pain, public, permanent, anal

Skype me: sloppysub
Sloppysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:05 PM   #2148
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppysub View Post
Damn...

Sismaster, if you don’t catch this you need to pie your self in the face
got it in time

@sloppysub if you don't respond within 2 hours you must be naked for 8 hours in a row

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:41 PM   #2149
subslut2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
I was too late

@subslut2611 respon within 2 hours or you must wear a DD bra with water balloons and stuff your ass for a full 8 hours in a day for 3 days
@Sismaster if you dont respond to this in 2 hours then you have to tuck your cock when you go out for a week
if you dont know what cock tucking is search it in the internet
subslut2611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:33 PM   #2150
ninonero37

I will be vulnerable for the next 24 hours!

@Sismaster if you dont reply within 2 hours, you are only allowed to pee 3 times within the next 24 hours and if you want to pee you need permimssion from 3 gD members

27m - sub
BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/KLZEwVUz

Kik: ninonero3

Likes:JOI, Lovense Toys, Edging(less than 2 days), Cum Control, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Pee play, Mild Pain, Pooping infront of others
Doable:Diapers, Eating Cum, Hidden Public, pee drinking,
Dislikes:Scat, Hard Pain, Obvious real life Public, Face.
ninonero37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 08:46 PM   #2151
Stevietied

@IBegToBeControlled since you are vulnerable forever haha...

ill give you 2 hours to reply or you have to soap your mouth and then stand in the corner for an hour.

im vulnerable for 1 day

Please click here for my Interests, Limits and PM dares.

Please send me a PM Dare!
i know You are going out of Your way for me, so i thank You for Your efforts in advance!
Stevietied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:43 PM   #2152
PinkBimbo

I'm vulnerable for a day

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:29 AM   #2153
Lucybound

@badlyofmore reply in 2 hours or you must wear you ballet boots for 6 hours plus an extra hour for every hour you're late

@stevieties reply in 2 houts or give yourself 50 hard vall smaka plus an extra 10 for evrry hour youre late

@ninorena reply in 2 hours or you may only give yourself ruined orgasms for a week

@sismaster reply in 2 hours or you may not use a toilet for 48 hours and you must pee through whatever cloyhing you are wearing, you are allowed 2 clothing changes a day, they should probably be when you get changed out of whateber yoi wear to bed and then changing from you day clothes into your nighr xlorhes, bur i will let you choose what the changes actually are

I'm vulnerable for a month, sorry if I missed any, send me a ok if I have and I'll respond as quick as I can
Dislikes: Scat, public, messy
Limits: Family, social suicide, pictures
PM Dares
Toys
Permanent Rules
This slut would love a mistress
Lucybound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:17 AM   #2154
Stevietied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucybound View Post

@stevieties reply in 2 houts or give yourself 50 hard vall smaka plus an extra 10 for evrry hour youre late
Phew just made it! Haha

i know You are going out of Your way for me, so i thank You for Your efforts in advance!
Old 07-24-2020, 04:59 AM   #2155
ninonero37

Quote:
@badlyofmore reply in 2 hours or you must wear you ballet boots for 6 hours plus an extra hour for every hour you're late

@ninorena reply in 2 hours or you may only give yourself ruined orgasms for a week

@sismaster reply in 2 hours or you may not use a toilet for 48 hours and you must pee through whatever cloyhing you are wearing, you are allowed 2 clothing changes a day, they should probably be when you get changed out of whateber yoi wear to bed and then changing from you day clothes into your nighr xlorhes, bur i will let you choose what the changes actually are

I'm vulnerable for a month, sorry if I missed any, send me a ok if I have and I'll respond as quick as I can

Daaamn it, i was too late

@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours, every shower you take in the next week you have to wear a diaper and you are only allowed to change them after you peed in them twice after the shower

Still vulnerable

27m - sub

Likes:JOI, Lovense Toys, Edging(less than 2 days), Cum Control, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Pee play, Mild Pain, Pooping infront of others
Old 07-24-2020, 05:29 AM   #2156
Lucybound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninonero37 View Post
Daaamn it, i was too late

@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours, every shower you take in the next week you have to wear a diaper and you are only allowed to change them after you peed in them twice after the shower

Still vulnerable
Caught this one, I'm still vulnerable until August 24th
Dislikes: Scat, public, messy
Limits: Family, social suicide, pictures
PM Dares
Toys
Permanent Rules
This slut would love a mistress
Lucybound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:31 AM   #2157
PinkBimbo

Quote:

I missed this
And it's still many hours wearing heels

As I was late to get this I will be another extra vulnerable day

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 04:30 PM   #2158
subslut2611

@Lucybound if you dont respond in 2 hours you must be naked when your at home with something in your ass for a week

im vunerable forever
subslut2611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:59 PM   #2159
ninonero37

You know what? I will go vulnerable for a month now

@badlyofmore if you dont reply within 2 hours gD members will controll your life for the next 24 hours. So you need ask for permission for everything you want to do. Like for toilet, watching tv, going shopping, change clothes, take a shower, brush your teeth, etc.

@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to pee on your socks and wear them till they are dry again

@Stevietied if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to cum in your socks everyday at least once for a week and wear them for a week

@subslut2611 if you dont reply within 2 hours you are not allowed to get full orgasm for a week and only 1 ruined orgasm in this week

27m - sub

Last edited by ninonero37; 07-24-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #2160
Stevietied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninonero37 View Post
@Stevietied if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to cum in your socks everyday at least once for a week and wear them for a week
Caught this one in time too. Looks like im still vulnerable for about 1.5 hours

Advertisements
Kink Talk