Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-16-2020, 11:22 AM   #2131
rhl
getDare Succubus

Go to a restroom that doesn't have a door. Stand at the urinal with your pants and underwear at the ankles. Lift shirt up so cheeks are fully exposed. Now you can pee, but stay this way until at least one person has entered. You can then leave. You might want to pick a place that you know that someone will eventually enter. I did this at a well used rest stop.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:50 PM   #2132
Kawaii

piss at a urinal wearing a skirt, bonus points if you're diapered and just hold the skirt up and piss yourself
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 03:40 AM   #2133
Kawaii

Information

Bumping this thread
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:50 PM   #2134
curious_mick

Next time You will go to the cinema, go to the toilet with cup of Your drink. You can drink it, or pour out. You can leave some inside. Now pee inside. Take cup with You, You should drink it till the end of a movie. If You are brave enough, You can propose someone to taste, but tell what's inside. I'd like to see pic of You peeing.
limits: face pic, family related, work related.
Kik is doing some strange things lastly, so if I will not answer You on kik - means I haven't seen message - pm me with Your kik. I will answer asap.
curious_mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #2135
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Find a restroom with multiple stalls. Pick one and strip naked. Do not lock the door. You can dress and leave when 3 people have come and gone, so pick your stall wisely.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 05:15 AM   #2136
ghost_2464

wash your hands in the first stall's wc. you are not allowed to flush first.
then jerk until you edge.

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:39 PM   #2137
Klickfoot

Insert your plug before you leave and bring with you the following: rope, blindfold, cuffs and gag.

You will go to a place where they have multiple stalls in the bathroom. (A mall or park or something) once inside one of the stalls, strip to nothing but your plug and kneel in front on the toilet facing away from it. Scoot back so that your ankles are on either side of the toilet. Now taking a rope, tie it off to one ankle and snake it behind the toilet to the other ankle. Tie it off the the second ankle and make sure to get as much slack as you can out. (We want you snug as a bound bug in a rug... or in your case public bathroom stall haha). Once your feet are taken care of, insert the gag and put the blindfold on.

Now is time for your fun. Either leave the door unlocked and set your phone timer on vibrate and near you where you can see it go off... or lock the door but you must have your timer on full volume to attract attention. (Unless you’re super risky and want someone to hear it and open an unlocked stall door. )

After your timer goes off you may release yourself of everything but the plug.
Timer is set for your age in minutes.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:04 PM   #2138
Klickfoot

A short little bump
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:58 PM   #2139
kaladinxxx

Go into a public restroom stall wearing panties, leaving the door unlocked. Strip to your panties, and piss yourself in them. Then gag yourself with them. Sitting on the toilet, blindfold yourself and handcuff your hands behind your back. Stay like that for 10 minutes. If your release yourself before the 10 minutes, you have to edge once and try it, with half the time. You may set an alarm if you want, but you have to have the volume all the way up.
kaladinxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:38 AM   #2140
hail

Go into female bathroom wearing your underwear and visibly carrying the panties. In a stall remove your underwear and put on the panties. Wearing only the panties, place your underwear on the counter next to the sink. Back in the stall, masturbate and cum into the panties. Keep them on, get dressed and you can leave.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:43 AM   #2141
Sissyboy705

You must spank each ass cheek 20 times in a public restroom.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:47 AM   #2142
hail

Masturbate in a toilet moaning as loudly as possible. Leave only after cumming on your hands. No washing your hands.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:36 AM   #2143
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked and leave your clothes by the sink, then go into a stall and sit there for 10 minutes. Then you can come out and get your clothes.

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 04:53 AM   #2144
bogue270

go to a public restroom, strip in a stall and leave your clothes in the stall, then walk to the stall farthest from your clothes, masturbate with the stall door open, then get dressed
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:55 AM   #2145
Klickfoot

Okay. I want you to pack a bag (like a gym bag or something) with cute girl clothes. You can use whatever top but I want your bottom to be a skirt. No panties. Now take the bag and carry it with you. Find a restroom that you can go into with the bag. Somewhere like a park restroom. No stores where you could get in trouble. Once you're in, go to a stall. Change into your girl clothes. Now step out of the stall and use the urinal and then wash your hands while dressed like a girl. After you're done you may go back and re dress into your boy clothes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom